ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
she said she wanted to be a cow
Sometimes we can't have what we want.

Are you the current developer? Could you tell me if there is any benefit to maxing out slave stats for egg layer and cow or should I just focus on getting them in the stable and training them at their specific tasks?
One of them, yes.

Under the business menu at home there is a section for the farm with some information about how to increase productivity.

For a cow, the following affect milk production: breast size, cow "skill", lactation level, habit, mood, age, physique, -illness, -despair, -recovery.

If you are selling a cow, other factors affect the price. If you go to the public farm with a cow and offer her for sale, you will receive a detailed evaluation and have the option to sell or keep the cow to continue training.

A farmhand helps maintain your barn residents and improves egglayer production, moreso if the farmhand is attracted to girls. Age, endurance and physique of the egglayer also factor in.

Training your egglayer more can have benefits outside of the barn. Are you keeping her long term or preparing her for sale? Do you have enough trained slaves to maximize your arena income? Do you need an alchemist? Do you need an extra slave for threesome training or to satisfy the slaver's libido? Do you need a prisoner for an example of punishment in the dungeon? Do you need a subject on which to improve the master's lesser-used skills? Etc.

Reactions: the_sexiton

the_sexiton

Dec 30, 2022
Thank you, I think I'll build up my egg layer and farm hand. In not interested in selling cows or pigs at that moment but I already have my cow around B+ level because in a previous playthrough I had problems with endurance which caused mental strain and mood problems which had a negative effect on milk production and the general health of the cow. I'd like keep her content and taken care of if possible for optimal output. A farmhand should help take the load off my shoulders.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Made some progress on roadmap for 2.2.4 (dev version updated):

- Fixed bug when clicking Magnaga's name from the district menu after delivering a slave to her
- Revised naked walk and crocodile clip torture punishment descriptions to align with images
- Allow eating again at tavern if still hungry (can be caused by intra-day strength change or inadequate meal quality), to suppress end of day cooking at home, but only first tavern meal of the day raises strength
- Aligned images and sound effects to masochism lesson texts
- Serpis amulet protects from being caught smuggling clones

kiloter

Mar 5, 2022
Hello again! After your advice here I added my own buyers and everything seems to work ok, except for the interaction buttons. I ctrl+f for an existing buyer in qgen and followed the pattern, added pictures in characters and ui_overhaul and edited menu_item and menu_icon .jsons. How can I solve that? 1691676979319.png

Last edited:

kiloter

Mar 5, 2022
But just now I saw that the changes that I made in qgen were not present in the city_menu_form file in the "game" folder. Is it possible I am using qgen improperly? I just click save game after my edits

kiloter

Mar 5, 2022
Ok, nevermind, I did a clean install and did all teh steps and it all works now :) I dont know what I screwed up there before.

Edit: Additional question: is faction fame stored as an intereger or can I add e.x.: += demand_rating[$npc_id]/5 ? Would it still count and store it correctly?

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Hello again! After your advice here I added my own buyers and everything seems to work ok, except for the interaction buttons. I ctrl+f for an existing buyer in qgen and followed the pattern, added pictures in characters and ui_overhaul and edited menu_item and menu_icon .jsons. How can I solve that? View attachment 2841419
Seems your menu_icon is missing.
In menu_icon.json
"icon_name": "<li style=\"background: url('content/pic/ui overhaul/pic_name.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat;\">",
Distinguish icon_name and pic_name.png

In menu_item
"item": num,

In qgen
func('$menu', 'goto_2', $icon_name, item, 'variable name', 'location', 'Mistress Fubuki')
!$variable represents for a string array.
!Pay attention to the $ here.

When you click on this menu, the game run as following
variable name = num
gt "location"

Reactions: kiloter

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Ok, nevermind, I did a clean install and did all teh steps and it all works now :) I dont know what I screwed up there before.

Edit: Additional question: is faction fame stored as an intereger or can I add e.x.: += demand_rating[$npc_id]/5 ? Would it still count and store it correctly?
Faction fame ranges from 0 to 5, and in $new_loc there are several lines to guarantee it won't go beyond the range.
Edit: rating of slave ranges from 0(F-) to 10(S+)

Reactions: kiloter

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Image pack (50mb) with new look for Yasmin (from tutorial/smuggler): (expires in 30 days)
Use with latest dev code (note: if you download latest dev media then you don’t need this pack because it’s already included). Replacement portraits are separate (see attachment to this post). Tutorial girl selection image is updated on media branches but not included in this pack.

Also new on dev build:

- swap tutorial difficulty labels to accurately reflect challenge level - Yasmin is normal now
- improve psychological status formula (more responsive to mood, obedience and despair)
- prevent mindbroken slaves from progressing stats other than nature

Last edited:

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
Is the media base in the dev version shared between both editions? It says not to mix lines, but I thought that applied to code and patch stuff?

DawnR

May 27, 2020
i got a problem, its old unsolved problem.
first missing MSVCR120 and MSVCP120 after that solved next is
0xc000007b problems.
im lost , i dont know how to solve this anymore.
reinstalling windows and Vcredist done too

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
i got a problem, its old unsolved problem.
first missing MSVCR120 and MSVCP120 after that solved next is
0xc000007b problems.
im lost , i dont know how to solve this anymore.
reinstalling windows and Vcredist done too
It has to come from this:
1691845479688.png

You wrote that you installed Vcredist, but did you install all four of them correctly?

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes