BoredAsHell

May 18, 2023
Idk if this thread is still active, but no matter how I try to download or run it the .dll files aren't found or executable, and I get the error MSVCP120.dll not found, MSVCR120.dll, VCRUNTIME140.dll, reinstalling may fix. Tried installing from different sources but no luck... any ideas?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Idk if this thread is still active, but no matter how I try to download or run it the .dll files aren't found or executable, and I get the error MSVCP120.dll not found, MSVCR120.dll, VCRUNTIME140.dll, reinstalling may fix. Tried installing from different sources but no luck... any ideas?
As indicated in the original post within the installation section, the game necessitates 2013 and 2019, both the x86 and the x64 versions (that's four downloads).

Try installing it first. If you fail, you can check pages 496 and 497: a user was guided throughout installation.

BoredAsHell

May 18, 2023
As indicated in the original post within the installation section, the game necessitates 2013 and 2019, both the x86 and the x64 versions (that's four downloads).

Try installing it first. If you fail, you can check pages 496 and 497: a user was guided throughout installation.
Thanx dude I'll try

BoredAsHell

May 18, 2023

thanks for the help, sorry to ask stupid questions

• Hey there
Reactions: qwertyu12359

Tripping

Mar 16, 2018
I recently moved on to 2.2.4 dev build and wanted to ask something if its intended or not. I am most likely horribly misremembering, but I recall when I tried to sell a contract branded guild slave on auction Farid used to said something along the lines "I can't sell her guild would get me / even I have standards" and refused to sell her. When I recently tried to sell B+ contract slave on auction he accepted and she actually fetched a nice price. Was it always like this or perhaps the reason he refused was because of the quality of the slave?

giannidoriani

May 27, 2023
Hi, sorry to bother but, is there a "milder" version of this game? Or maybe some game similar in nature (trainer) but without it's extreme contents? I like the idea and the realization of the gameplay but a lot of the extreme stuff in this game is definetely not my cup of tea.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hi, sorry to bother but, is there a "milder" version of this game? Or maybe some game similar in nature (trainer) but without it's extreme contents? I like the idea and the realization of the gameplay but a lot of the extreme stuff in this game is definetely not my cup of tea.
The game has a SFW and a "no Gore" option once you start a game. But that's for visual content, themes stay the same.

If it's the themes that bother you, I advise Slave Maker. (y)

Reactions: giannidoriani

the_sexiton

Dec 30, 2022
I'm having problems with the king in the Bull area. I've completed an S+ slave with nearly S+ in all areas. I've exceeded what the wiki recommends but he won't accept her. He says that he doesn't like her and that I should consider it a royal whim. It would be helpful if he said why he wouldn't accept her but I have no idea. She is Young aged. Does he only accept mature or super young? She is refined S+ with A+ style and she has S+ in all areas mentioned in the job description as well as the wiki.

the_sexiton

Dec 30, 2022
Her charm is at A+ does it need to be S+? Seems kind of high especially since he didn't mention it or am I orverlooking something somehow?

the_sexiton

Dec 30, 2022
Well, she's maxed out everything other than fame so I guess I can work on that. I find the races to be incredibly frustrating, so I'll probably go for arena champion. Thats gonna add alot of time to this build for sure.

the_sexiton

Dec 30, 2022
I won a single race and two fights. That got me to C class fame which brought charm up to S+. It worked out great, thanks for the help. Looks like I'm heading to White Town. I was a bit disappointed I couldn't get into the gentlemen's club living in the same district as the club and working for the king but I didn't want to move to the Necropolis so Now I have something to go back to later on. I bought the house I had in the Bull Market. I'm not sure that was a good investment, but I figure paying for the house in White Town will be something to shoot for eventually.

the_sexiton

Dec 30, 2022
Interesting... I went and upgraded the interior for a set price and I have my assistant do the accounting. I never actually checked it myself and tried to increase it.

About the house in white town. I have about 29,650 sparks. Will the option to buy it become available after I hit 30,000 or do I need to unlock the option to buy it in some other way? I'm trying to decide if I should stay in the bull area and train one more slave for sale before moving so I can just do away with monthly costs outside of food supplies. If I have to unlock it later on down the road then I'll probably just move now and deal with the decade costs every 10 days.

the_sexiton

Dec 30, 2022
I decided to stay in the Bull area since I own the house and I upgraded the living standard to "A" so I can access the gentlemen's club. I think this will make things financially easier especially since I'm not getting paid for the work I do for the church. No point throwing money away needlessly. I'll move to white town when it's more convenient.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes