solpd

Nov 16, 2019
Dev version bumped to 2.2.5.1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Available from git or from here as usual:
Sadly known there will be no more free S+ meals later to maintain S+ strength in future games.

It would be over 800+ sparks per weeks to spend, which means frequently training S+ slaves for auction would be a necessity to keep positive cash flow.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
It would be over 800+ sparks per weeks to spend
Eating at restaurant (S+ quality) is 8 sparks, add 5 sparks for casting sententia veritas to get 5 merit if you don’t want to spoil the slave and can’t get the merit for free. That’s only 13 sparks a day, or 130 per decade. 80 if you don’t need the spell.

The meal ingredients cost for home cooked S+ meals average around 13 sparks too.

Having a skilled slave or assistant do the accounting will further lower the costs.

BliniKot

Nov 2, 2021
On the topic of accounting, can you explain a bit more about how it works currently
Assuming both slaver and assistant are at S+ of housekeeping skill/accounting
With a slave who has lower like B or A accounting
I assume the saving tier will work like this or should be
Master do accounting + assistant assisting for best saving ( minus master mood)
Master alone (minus mood, maybe even more)
Assistant + Slave
Assistant
Slave
The ui for picking who will be the main accountant and who will assist is also kind of confusing but it's a minor thing

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
On the topic of accounting, can you explain a bit more about how it works currently
Intellect Procurator with Secretary (trait) is the best accountant. Without the Secretary trait there is a small chance of a 10% fine. With it, there is a small chance of saving an extra 10%.

Overall, you can save 35% to 75% (15-65 without trait) on the variable portion of the bill, which is food, cryo and living standard. On average, a 40% to 55% discount assuming our pseudo-random formula is fair (not sure).

Master doing the accounting is only better if the slaves are disobedient/unskilled/unintelligent.

Pairing slave and assistant to do the accounting will use whichever is better, but will raise intellect and skill for both.

Last edited:

BliniKot

Nov 2, 2021
Intellect Procurator with Secretary (trait) is the best accountant. Without the Secretary trait there is a small chance of a 10% fine. With it, there is a small chance of saving an extra 10%.

Overall, you can save 35% to 75% (15-65 without trait) on the variable portion of the bill, which is food, cryo and living standard. On average, a 40% to 55% discount assuming our pseudo-random formula is fair (not sure).

Master doing the accounting is only better if the slaves are disobedient/unskilled/unintelligent.

Pairing slave and assistant to do the accounting will use whichever is better, but will raise intellect and skill for both.
interesting, the end of decade finance pop up could probably do with some of these extra info, thanks

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
interesting, the end of decade finance pop up could probably do with some of these extra info, thanks
How exactly? It already shows other costs, fine and discount amounts.

Master gets a negative diary entry if he does the accounting himself. Assigning a slave/assistant to do it raises the skills that improve it to optimal effectiveness. Trait is a bonus, if you are lucky.

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
Where can you eat S+ meals? The Virgin's Hip doesn't have S+ meals, if I remember correctly. Also, I can confirm that the F- to D- licking lesson doesn't show any pictures, just the slave's image.

BliniKot

Nov 2, 2021
How exactly? It already shows other costs, fine and discount amounts.

Master gets a negative diary entry if he does the accounting himself. Assigning a slave/assistant to do it raises the skills that improve it to optimal effectiveness. Trait is a bonus, if you are lucky.
On second thought the player literally doesn't have any way to influence the rgn except slotting in a better accountant so it's useless to show extra numbers and efficiency of saving anyway

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Where can you eat S+ meals? The Virgin's Hip doesn't have S+ meals, if I remember correctly. Also, I can confirm that the F- to D- licking lesson doesn't show any pictures, just the slave's image.
"Go to a restaurant" reward (from "spend time with" category) is an S+ meal.

Not showing a scene image there is intentional because the F- tier lesson text isn't slave-doing-to-master, it's master-doing-to-slave.

Reactions: RedGreen3

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Reactions: StJesuz

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
What does that mean ? New conditional statuses (like sanity) will pop up if a devoted slave with A+/S+ Endurance (or any other attribute) is unhappy ?
Before: ask about me -> I hate you, die! I am your devoted slave.
Now: I guess I have to do what you say. You are my master.

unhappy slaves will be less schizophrenic in their text choices

Reactions: vahgar59

Swiftyfrog

Apr 18, 2018
So i am having some trouble with lord spectres job. It is a job with very strict requirements, and i find my slave's health wrecked by day 20. Even if i could break her and make her listen, she trains painfully slow due to lack of stamina. Any tips would be much appreciated.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
So i am having some trouble with lord spectres job. It is a job with very strict requirements, and i find my slave's health wrecked by day 20. Even if i could break her and make her listen, she trains painfully slow due to lack of stamina. Any tips would be much appreciated.
Lots of ways to deal with her, but an easy way is to be extra rough with her at first, don’t worry about despair, in fact get as much as you can to quickly lower her attributes so she is less resistant, then get her to drink a Lethe potion, and then start over with an easier blank slate.

Low stamina can be solved with supplements and nutritionist rule, vesturian ambrosia, sparring for exercise (she can’t refuse), among others. Obviously once she doesn’t get F- grades from tutors in athletics you can start raising it faster. Don’t forget sneakers and leotard. More energy and better mood also help. Use all the tools at your disposal. Drugs, encouragement, spa, sex, etc… based on the situation.

First what are you doing to lower her stamina, maybe don’t do that so much?

If you want to try upgrading your game to the latest dev build I’d like to know how it goes for you with that. Especially if you use rape or active sex.

Last edited:

Swiftyfrog

Apr 18, 2018
Lots of ways to deal with her, but an easy way is to be extra rough with her at first, don’t worry about despair, in fact get as much as you can to quickly lower her attributes so she is less resistant, then get her to drink a Lethe potion, and then start over with an easier blank slate.

Low stamina can be solved with supplements and nutritionist rule, vesturian ambrosia, sparring for exercise (she can’t refuse), among others. Obviously once she doesn’t get F- grades from tutors in athletics you can start raising it faster. Don’t forget sneakers and leotard. More energy and better mood also help. Use all the tools at your disposal. Drugs, encouragement, spa, sex, etc… based on the situation.

First what are you doing to lower her stamina, maybe don’t do that so much?

If you want to try upgrading your game to the latest dev build I’d like to know how it goes for you with that. Especially if you use rape or active sex.
I am training her like a typical s+ slave, but even with supplements, her health declines. She at best has 8 thorns of rebellion. Trying to tame her, breaks her because well, she is not eating or sleeping well. I exact the the most horrible punishments i can but she never goes below 8 thorns.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
I am training her like a typical s+ slave, but even with supplements, her health declines. She at best has 8 thorns of rebellion. Trying to tame her, breaks her because well, she is not eating or sleeping well. I exact the the most horrible punishments i can but she never goes below 8 thorns.
You’ll have to give more detail than this. What version? What difficulty? Not eating well … does she have a fiend tattoo? Not sleeping well… where? Supplements only work if stamina is weakened or worse. What are the slaver’s stats? What actions are you doing exactly, and what are the effects?

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
Sorry for the double post, but aren't slaves supposed to only get up to B+ pride from being unhappy? I've seen slaves go up to Haughty from being unhappy. Shouldn't it stop at Aloof?

Misty Warlord

Dec 9, 2022
I just finished updating the version of 2.2.4.2 in Chinese, and then it changed to 2.2.5.7 in a blink of an eye. Could you please tell me what has been changed so that I can quickly update the version of 2.2.4.2 in Chinese forums
help! 2.2.5.7 code

Swiftyfrog

Apr 18, 2018
You’ll have to give more detail than this. What version? What difficulty? Not eating well … does she have a fiend tattoo? Not sleeping well… where? Supplements only work if stamina is weakened or worse. What are the slaver’s stats? What actions are you doing exactly, and what are the effects?
So after some more experimenting the main factor i have found is this: She rebels so often , that i end up beating her down 2-3 times in the first 20 days. The reanimations and doc visits destroy her health. Leaving her weakened at best and feeble at worst. One theory i have is to go slower with her. Not quite so brutal, but the 120 day time limit kinda hurts that idea.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes