jack1231

Jun 17, 2019
Bumped dev version to 2.2.5.8

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Available from git or from here as usual:

Be sure to go back to the 2.2.5.4 post to get the new blue "night" energy star image if you haven't already:

https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...tsman-community-development.390/post-13246665

This update also comes with a few new/replacement images that you will need, in the zip attached to this post.
How do I download 2.2.5.8 version could someone please explain?

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Sorry for asking so many questions, I have downloaded from the link but it has 2.2.3 version. Also after installation I tried to open the game but it says im missing bunch of dll files.
You downloaded from these links and it says 2.2.3?
1711477673328.png

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Bumped dev version to 2.2.5.9

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Available from git or from here as usual:

Be sure to go back to the 2.2.5.4 post to get the new blue "night" energy star image if you haven't already:

https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...tsman-community-development.390/post-13246665

Be sure to go back to the 2.2.5.8 post to get a few other new/replacement images that you will need, if you haven't already:

https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...tsman-community-development.390/post-13296498

There are two new UI images attached to this post (for the revised neoplasty procedure menus).

Last edited:

vahgar59

Mar 20, 2023
added neoplasty hair color selector and the option to cancel the procedure at any point (credit to Lokplart)
What do you think about the possibility to change the appearance of a slave via neoplasty even if she is already S+ ? In my last run I had a very good assistant traits wise but her appearance wasn't to my taste, I wanted to change it but her being S+ beauty barred me from doing so.

I can think of a couple reasons why it is not allowed from an in-game perspective tho.
Just asking your opinion on that matter, not asking to implement a change.

more sensible effects when initiating and then backing out of a "get rid of her" interaction
What are the actual effects of that action (backing out) ? I used it 4-5 times here and there but didn't see any consequences other than deleting the guilt.

Also impressive pace of update lately (y)

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
What do you think about the possibility to change the appearance of a slave via neoplasty even if she is already S+ ? In my last run I had a very good assistant traits wise but her appearance wasn't to my taste, I wanted to change it but her being S+ beauty barred me from doing so.

I can think of a couple reasons why it is not allowed from an in-game perspective tho.
Just asking your opinion on that matter, not asking to implement a change.

What are the actual effects of that action (backing out) ? I used it 4-5 times here and there but didn't see any consequences other than deleting the guilt.

Also impressive pace of update lately (y)
Seems reasonable to me.

The effects are some despair if her guilt is below 4/5 and a reduction (not necessarily elimination) of her guilt combined with an increase in awareness. However, the latter effects will not occur if her guilt is less than her awareness.

In other words, a slave in early training (low awareness) will not be relieved of guilt - the threat is disproportionate and will only raise despair while the slave still expects further punishment.

On the other hand, suppose the slave has 3 guilt and 3 awareness; then it will lower her guilt to 1 while also raising her despair. Here the slave feels partially punished - by the threat - but still expects more punishment.

Repetition of the exact same threat suppresses the beneficial aspect unless a few days have passed.

These also resolve the “promise” from the verbal punishments “threaten with sale” and “threaten with death” so they can be used effectively again.

Last edited:
Reactions: vahgar59

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
Me starting my Johhny run truly be like.
I give her shackles.
1711849537859.png
thats fine
--Admonish her
1711849551965.png
Well I guess im fked. I can't vocal punish and I can't win any physical punish.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes