ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
View attachment 3494245
I do enjoy the challenge I just hate how grindy it is to get to end game with max stats items and house
obscene amount of clicks
it gets stale you know
If you stack bonuses to get consistent S+ performance out of your slave, it will take a lot fewer clicks. Once you're out of the Slums, you can soften up your next candidate in a prison cell while working on the current one. Barn is semi-automated now and generates income. If you enjoy the arena and races then you can have multiple contestants each decade by raising guild rep. If you don't, you can keep it simple without all the add-ons and just focus on one slave and assistant at a time. Ultimately, the higher the rating of the slaves you train before you turn them in, the fewer slaves you will have to sell on the road to S+ brand/guild reputation and patrician status. Nothing except cashflow forces you to give up a slave before she reaches S+. In my experience, by the time you've trained an S+ slave or two, your slaver will have fairly high stats in many areas.

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
Don't give her rules she won't follow unless you are enforcing them, which requires that you own specific items for each rule. Not every rule can be enforced.
Any advice to get people to open up to sexual skills? Trying to get to licking then blowjob but seem to just resist and punishment doesn't work. Assuming I raise sexual fustration with vagina beads?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Any advice to get people to open up to sexual skills? Trying to get to licking then blowjob but seem to just resist and punishment doesn't work. Assuming I raise sexual fustration with vagina beads?
Wait until she is D- (positive obedience) before starting with sex, unless you choose to rape her. You can also try your luck in active sex as she might be more open if you can get her interested (or if you can get her to let you tie her up, you can have your way with her... whether she likes it or not). Raising her arousal (especially to the max) will lower her obedience thresholds for sexual activities but many will still be refused until she is either very afraid or starts becoming devoted. Acts that are more intimate or deviant have higher thresholds. Petting skills for the master are worth prioritizing once you have solved the strength problem.

Common skills first, then sex. The slaver is the only one who can teach most sexual skills, so that's his primary job as a trainer. Conveniently, teaching sex skills also generates lots of merit from the slave and has many benefits for the slaver.

Edit to add: slaver's allure is important for sex training. Invest in better hygiene and clothing and get a shave and haircut every decade or two.

Last edited:

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
Wait until she is D- (positive obedience) before starting with sex, unless you choose to rape her. You can also try your luck in active sex as she might be more open if you can get her interested (or if you can get her to let you tie her up, you can have your way with her... whether she likes it or not). Raising her arousal (especially to the max) will lower her obedience thresholds for sexual activities but many will still be refused until she is either very afraid or starts becoming devoted. Acts that are more intimate or deviant have higher thresholds. Petting skills for the master are worth prioritizing once you have solved the strength problem.

Common skills first, then sex. The slaver is the only one who can teach most sexual skills, so that's his primary job as a trainer. Conveniently, teaching sex skills also generates lots of merit from the slave and has many benefits for the slaver.

Edit to add: slaver's allure is important for sex training. Invest in better hygiene and clothing and get a shave and haircut every decade or two.
Makes sense thanks.

Also for gladiatrix D+ contract shouldnt it just be D+ for Gladiatrix, Nature, Temperament and Endurance. I think I'm hitting above D+ so am I missing something or misunderstanding
1711863423962.png

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Makes sense thanks.

Also for gladiatrix D+ shouldnt it just be D+ for Gladiatrix, Nature, Temperament and Endurance. I think I'm hitting above D+ so am I missing something or misunderstanding
To qualify for the gladiatrix specialization requires at least B+ in endurance, temperament, nature, endurance, and gladiatrix skill. In general, specializations require minimum B+ thresholds. The slave's overall rating is D+ because they aren't well rounded or obedient or beautiful/famous enough to rank higher.

Winning arena battles (or sparring or training in the skill) raises nature [and temperament*] so she will get there through continued practice. (* gladiatrix lessons only raise nature, but lots of other things raise temperament.)

Last edited:

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
To qualify for the gladiatrix specialization requires at least B+ in endurance, temperament, nature, endurance, and gladiatrix skill. In general, specializations require minimum B+ thresholds. The slave's overall rating is D+ because they aren't well rounded or obedient or beautiful/famous enough to rank higher. Winning arena battles (or sparring or training in the skill) raises nature and temperament so she will get there through continued practice.
Oh so even if the slave requirement for contract is D+ the gladiatrix still needs to have B+ in all those stats. Any advice with nature and temperament?

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Oh so even if the slave requirement for contract is D+ the gladiatrix still needs to have B+ in all those stats. Any advice with nature and temperament?
Right. Difference between overall rating (D+) and specialization (B+ or better for specific skills / attributes). If the contract wants an A+ gladiatrix then her specialization needs to be A+ level too.

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
Right. Difference between overall rating (D+) and specialization (B+ or better for specific skills / attributes). If the contract wants an A+ gladiatrix then her specialization needs to be A+ level too.
Got it. I've also had troubles with maintaining obedience and spoiling. For some reason I'm getting spoiling orb when I didn't even reward that day and I can't seem to maintain the obedience at 6 it just spikes to 2 randomly.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Got it. I've also had troubles with maintaining obedience and spoiling. For some reason I'm getting spoiling orb when I didn't even reward that day and I can't seem to maintain the obedience at 6 it just spikes to 2 randomly.
What are her rules? Is she spoiling overnight or after something you did during the day? Too many rewards on previous day will raise spoiling the next. Tutorial recommends limiting rewards and punishments to 2x/day. Let some merit accumulate and don't feel obliged to immediately punish either.

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
What are her rules? Is she spoiling overnight or after something you did during the day? Too many rewards on previous day will raise spoiling the next. Tutorial recommends limiting rewards and punishments to 2x/day. Let some merit accumulate and don't feel obliged to immediately punish either.
She was on humility, silence, deny orgasm, no masturbation, beads, act as cook and maid. i guess maybe I was using too many rewards? I guess at D- or D+ i should just ignore reward 1?

Also strength, does it eventually go up. At apartment and have sex and eat 3 spark meal and its never changed

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
She was on humility, silence, deny orgasm, no masturbation, beads, act as cook and maid. i guess maybe I was using too many rewards? I guess at D- or D+ i should just ignore reward 1?

Also strength, does it eventually go up. At apartment and have sex and eat 3 spark meal and its never changed
Rules are fine. I meant: What is her diet? Sleeping condition? Giving her perks before she is devoted can spoil her.

Look at the slaver’s diary for complaints about food. If none, diet is adequate to maintain strength so it’s just a matter of time as long as you don’t spend too much energy, get sick, get injured, overuse drugs, etc.

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
Rules are fine. I meant: What is her diet? Sleeping condition? Giving her perks before she is devoted can spoil her.

Look at the slaver’s diary for complaints about food. If none, diet is adequate to maintain strength so it’s just a matter of time as long as you don’t spend too much energy, get sick, get injured, overuse drugs, etc.
Yah I just did another fight at colla and went from lot of obedience to instant 1 rebellion D+ to F-

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
Hmm weird. I tried it again from a save couple day back and it seems that it doesn't have an issue this time. I'm mainly just having trouble raising nature and Temperment both stuck at C really.

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
Anyone have advice for first 6-9 rebellion orbs. I can't find an efficient way to deal with it on first couple of days of training without spiraling them into depression. Even when I get them to 1 orb of obedience they usually just titter around there and go donwards there. I set the rules and enforce them, but I can't see to get them to stick. Do I just never give rewards or something? I'm unsure what to do when it gets to 7-8 as I can't teach as they refuse then I punish then they complain and spiral into depression.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Anyone have advice for first 6-9 rebellion orbs. I can't find an efficient way to deal with it on first couple of days of training without spiraling them into depression. Even when I get them to 1 orb of obedience they usually just titter around there and go donwards there. I set the rules and enforce them, but I can't see to get them to stick. Do I just never give rewards or something? I'm unsure what to do when it gets to 7-8 as I can't teach as they refuse then I punish then they complain and spiral into depression.
Did you follow this advice? https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...tsman-community-development.390/post-13345670

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Hmm weird. I tried it again from a save couple day back and it seems that it doesn't have an issue this time. I'm mainly just having trouble raising nature and Temperment both stuck at C really.
Did you see the second part of what I wrote here? https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...tsman-community-development.390/post-13345991

When she dropped from D+ to F- after a battle, you said she went to “1 rebellion” — did you mean “1 thorn” in her auspex aura reading?

Last edited:

RomanticBifrost

Jul 3, 2017
my slave loses his mood when my assistant prepares food, should it be like this?

Edit: ok, it's some kind of bug, to reproduce
load my save, step 1: "Bathe" (mood C+ is expected to change to mood B+)
step 2: "End of the day" (mood continues in B+?)
step 3: "Isabella, prepare dinner" (mood changes to B-)

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
my slave loses his mood when my assistant prepares food, should it be like this?

Edit: ok, it's some kind of bug, to reproduce
load my save, step 1: "Bathe" (mood C+ is expected to change to mood B+)
step 2: "End of the day" (mood continues in B+?)
step 3: "Isabella, prepare dinner" (mood changes to B-)
Thanks for the save. The slave has an undiscovered trait that impacts her mood but it did not show until the next update. You're right, it's a bug.

Should be fixed if you re-download latest dev build.

Reactions: RomanticBifrost
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes