ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Oh why won't she fight, is it a passive thing. Been trying get back into game after like years of not playing it.
If she has no gladiatrix skill then she may struggle but will not initiate a real battle. You're out of luck with this one. There are other methods you can use besides direct punishments - enforcing rules, starvation, certain items to wear (but she'll refuse many of them). Since she is Willful so you really have your hands full because she'll be very hard to tame. What are your slaver's skills and how many sparks do you have? One option is to only use her as a gladiatrix - win the arena battles, take the sparks, pay for her medical care, let her rest to have enough energy for the next battle, and freeze her. Meanwhile, use the extra income to help you buy and train a less challenging slave.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Previous release changelog: https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...tsman-community-development.390/post-13333675

Bumped dev version to 2.2.6.0b (older saves are fully compatible; enable "Ignore version check when loading" in the Game menu)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Available from git or from here as usual:

There are eleven new images attached to this post, plus the zip includes other images that have been added recently (2.2.5.4+) so you don't have to go back to those posts for them if you haven't been following along. Unpack the zip in your top-level JONT folder; yes to overwrite.

Update: one of the neoplasty hair icons in game/content/pic/ui overhaul/ had the wrong filename (should be hair_blond.png without the letter E). Re-attached zip with the corrected filename, but if you already downloaded you can just go rename that image.

Last edited:

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
If she has no gladiatrix skill then she may struggle but will not initiate a real battle. You're out of luck with this one. There are other methods you can use besides direct punishments - enforcing rules, starvation, certain items to wear (but she'll refuse many of them). Since she is Willful so you really have your hands full because she'll be very hard to tame. What are your slaver's skills and how many sparks do you have? One option is to only use her as a gladiatrix - win the arena battles, take the sparks, pay for her medical care, let her rest to have enough energy for the next battle, and freeze her. Meanwhile, use the extra income to help you buy and train a less challenging slave.
Was trying Johny cuz I wanted to start it rough. That was a mistake haha

BliniKot

Nov 2, 2021
Is this update that big from all the changelog?
Is it worth starting over? I had my Johny save with all items and almost maxxed stats

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
Just asking for some advice. Starting off with Johny, cuz we got have maximum pain, with ton's of "tons of rebellion", since you can't really use any punishment besides verbally how do you guys go about lowering that besides deny orgasm, no masturabation? Can't really build strength since slum makes purple terrible for training in collo.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Just asking for some advice. Starting off with Johny, cuz we got have maximum pain, with ton's of "tons of rebellion", since you can't really use any punishment besides verbally how do you guys go about lowering that besides deny orgasm, no masturabation? Can't really build strength since slum makes purple terrible for training in collo.
Since you're just starting, encourage you to get the latest dev version. We're close to releasing 2.3 and a lot has changed. What do you mean by "purple"?

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
Since you're just starting, encourage you to get the latest dev version. We're close to releasing 2.3 and a lot has changed. What do you mean by "purple"?
Blanking on stat name but the red,green, purple stat. I think its based off mood, so slums = depression = low purple. I'm doing a run on another girl. I think I just somehow got insanely unlucky. The one where I literally couldn't punish and the next one somehow came out of nowhere with the "green gladiator natural" stat and bodied my ass out of nowhere haha.

BliniKot

Nov 2, 2021
Are you still on 2.2.3? You can load any older save with the latest build and continue playing.
I know but what I am asking has anything changed about the grinding experience that I should being the Johny journey again
Like with the more detailed tutorial slaves
I am not sure if it's worth it to go back to the tutorial to see Wilhelm again

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Blanking on stat name but the red,green, purple stat. I think its based off mood, so slums = depression = low purple. I'm doing a run on another girl. I think I just somehow got insanely unlucky. The one where I literally couldn't punish and the next one somehow came out of nowhere with the "green gladiator natural" stat and bodied my ass out of nowhere haha.
Purple heart in combat is morale. Johny's a pervert, so play to his strengths (for gaining strength) by prioritizing sex over combat. The brothel in Bull district can raise his strength as long as he can keep it up and pay the fees, but raising strength above Unfit will be expensive while living in the Slums. As for the girl, as I said before, it's going to be tough with that Willful nature. Considering the 200$ budget, it would be wise to ice her (for only 10$ / decade) and acquire another from the market. But it is possible to defeat her in combat if you are willing to do some harm, just buy an Aketon and some weapons (and maybe learn a special technique).

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
I know but what I am asking has anything changed about the grinding experience that I should being the Johny journey again
Like with the more detailed tutorial slaves
I am not sure if it's worth it to go back to the tutorial to see Wilhelm again
It's definitely changed. Wilhelmine is harder now. The benefit of going back to the tutorial is that it lets you see exactly what is happening to the slave's aura after every action you take. If you have the raven crown in the full game you can see the same info. Whether it's worth starting over depends on whether you enjoy the challenge of playing a slaver with less ability. Living in the Slums while you don't have enough sparks to move out yet is harder than ever, but we've also opened up a lot of new strategies with all the changes we've made to the game mechanics.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Here you go its on day 1 still. I just bought some stuff, but generally haven't done anything. Trying to relearn everything T.T
Loaded in 2.2.6.0, bought Aketon, stiletto and stunner, equipped them, and defeated her:
1711858308991.png
Not the most economical; her injuries cost another 55$ to heal. Just showing it can be done. With a bit more finesse, she could be defeated with less harm. After defeating her once, you can forever after dress her as you like, even if she is unhappy. So you've essentially purchased the ability to control her wardrobe, for 105$. That gives you more options for taming her.

Last edited:
Reactions: vahgar59

BliniKot

Nov 2, 2021
whether you enjoy the challenge of playing a slaver with less ability. move out yet is harder than ever, but we've also opened up a lot of new strategies with all the changes we've made to the game mechanics.
1711858389041.png
I do enjoy the challenge I just hate how grindy it is to get to end game with max stats items and house
obscene amount of clicks
it gets stale you know

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
Loaded in 2.2.6.0, bought Aketon, stiletto and stunner, equipped them, and defeated her:
View attachment 3494240
Not the most economical; her injuries cost another 55$ to heal. Just showing it can be done. With a bit more finesse, she could be defeated with less harm. After defeating her once, you can forever after dress her as you like, even if she is unhappy.
After you do this. How exactly do you go about maintaining strength as it seems best way is just go to bull and pay $1 for fast at brothel and then I assume you just spam punishment when it shows to, to try lower rebellion orbs? Trying find a faster way to get past the early stages of it as around 6 orbs I'm unsure what to do besides spam punishments

Specifically with Behave: Humility. Do I just spam punish when it fails or is there a specific point when I should use it.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
After you do this. How exactly do you go about maintaining strength as it seems best way is just go to bull and pay $1 for fast at brothel and then I assume you just spam punishment when it shows to, to try lower rebellion orbs? Trying find a faster way to get past the early stages of it as around 6 orbs I'm unsure what to do besides spam punishments
If she is feeling guilty then she's expecting to be punished, and you need to deal with that, but take a pause to consider what you asked her to do. You can choose to give her tasks that she won't/can't refuse. Like sending her to school or hiring tutors or taking her to the arena.

The first two levels of positive mood each raise obedience by one point, and once you get into a "countable" amount of disobedience (which usually happens after 1 point of fear unless she has very high attributes) those points make a difference between F- and D- or better outcomes from school/tutor lessons and whether she will refuse personal lessons or activities at home. Her mood also makes a big difference for lessons when she is more obedient.

If she isn't refusing what you are having her do, then her obedience isn't the issue, it's her motivation. Mood is very important for motivation, and clothing bonuses also help a lot. If she has a trait that aligns with some activity then doing that will improve her mood and she will perform better, so try different things to see what works. Variety of activities also produces more merit for you to reward, raising her awareness and mood among other benefits.

If you get stuck and her obedience isn't going up quickly, it can be beneficial to allow a slave to become slightly spoiled. They will feel more merit and you can therefore give larger rewards without raising her spoil level above the first tier. Those larger rewards can include taking her on dates which, if successful, will eventually raise her devotion. It's an alternative to reaching positive obedience through fear. More expensive, and potentially slower, but if the slaver is weaker than the slave or there are other factors making it hard to build up her fear then it's a viable approach.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
How exactly do you go about maintaining strength
Your easiest choices are sex or eating at the pub, or both. If you don't eat at the pub (or tier-5 restaurant "spend time with" reward), you lose strength every night while living in the Slums, due to the food quality. You can use drugs - in moderation - to give the slaver more energy. The goal is to get out of the Slums as quickly as possible, which means using the most cost- and time- efficient methods you know to train your first slave(s). That often means paying for school and tutors. You can take out a loan if needed, though try to wait until you're almost out of sparks to maximize your time. Sending your slave to the arena brings income but also makes her harder to punish so you have to consider how it will impact your training plans.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes