Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
Curious question. I have a rather devoted servant just doing a non Johny run. I did relaxed Sex with Vaginal Sex S+ and she was imitated. She suddenly has guilty 4, but I'm unsure why. No Rule like No orgasm and stuff? Any ideas why? Maybe a bug?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Previous release changelog: https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...tsman-community-development.390/post-13345083

Bumped dev version to 2.2.6.1 (older saves are fully compatible; enable "Ignore version check when loading" in the Game menu)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Available from git or from here as usual:

There are four new images since 2.2.6.0, plus the attached zip includes other images that have been added recently (2.2.5.4+) so you don't have to go back to those posts for them if you haven't been following along. Unpack the zip in your top-level JONT folder; yes to overwrite.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Curious question. I have a rather devoted servant just doing a non Johny run. I did relaxed Sex with Vaginal Sex S+ and she was imitated. She suddenly has guilty 4, but I'm unsure why. No Rule like No orgasm and stuff? Any ideas why? Maybe a bug?
Because she is devoted and has PTSD from past punishments and didn't perform at the level she believes is expected so she now expects to be punished.

Reactions: Sonsuka

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Can I ask what exactly you did to get to D- on day 6?
Thought you might ask. Attached are the end-of-day rules screens.

Day 1 overnight: Naked, Crown of Thorns, Shock Collar, Leather Shackles, Soft Slippers - slave has 1 energy star remaining - 8 thorns, 1 fear, 1 habit
Day 2 overnight: same clothing - slave has 1 energy star remaining, plus one night energy from hot springs reward - 6 thorns, 1 fear, 1 awareness, 1 habit
Day 3 overnight: same clothing - slave has 1 energy star remaining - 6 thorns, 2 fear, 1 awareness, 1 habit
Day 4 overnight: Light Sundress, Leather Collar (note disabled humility rule), Soft Slippers - slave spent all energy (no red stars) - 2 thorns, 2 fear, 1 despair*, 2 awareness, 1 taming, 1 habit
Day 5 overnight: same clothing as day 1, except Leather Collar instead of Shock - slave has 4 red energy stars - 3 thorns, 2 fear, no despair (because won arena battle), 2 awareness, 1 taming, 1 habit
Day 6: gave day 4 overnight clothes - spa visit - gave alcohol (mood to Optimistic) - asked what she wants to do (2 guilt) - threatened with sale - fear increased to 3

* Used alcohol and datura to raise her mood up to pessimistic to avoid a night attack when she had despair (day 4). She had some lessons from tutors, nothing really noteworthy there. Slaver used faerie pollen a few times for extra energy, some of which was spent unwisely because I forgot that he was already at C- strength and did a couple of brothel runs. Also "wasted" some sparks on auspex. Before she gained any gladiatrix skill in the arena, she had already resisted (non-combat) a slipper spanking, so the slaver had established enough physical dominance to keep her wearing the shock collar even when she was unhappy. Starvation for two days at the beginning then moderate diet.

Last edited:

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
Thought you might ask. Attached are the end-of-day rules screens.

Day 1 overnight: Naked, Crown of Thorns, Shock Collar, Leather Shackles, Soft Slippers - slave has 1 energy star remaining - 8 thorns, 1 fear, 1 habit
Day 2 overnight: same clothing - slave has 1 energy star remaining, plus one night energy from hot springs reward - 6 thorns, 1 fear, 1 awareness, 1 habit
Day 3 overnight: same clothing - slave has 1 energy star remaining - 6 thorns, 2 fear, 1 awareness, 1 habit
Day 4 overnight: Light Sundress, Leather Collar (note disabled humility rule), Soft Slippers - slave spent all energy (no red stars) - 2 thorns, 2 fear, 1 despair*, 2 awareness, 1 taming, 1 habit
Day 5 overnight: same clothing as day 1, except Leather Collar instead of Shock - slave has 4 red energy stars - 3 thorns, 2 fear, no despair (because won arena battle), 2 awareness, 1 taming, 1 habit
Day 6: gave day 4 overnight clothes - spa visit - gave alcohol (mood to Optimistic) - asked what she wants to do (2 guilt) - threatened with sale - fear increased to 3

* Used alcohol and datura to raise her mood up to pessimistic to avoid a night attack when she had despair (day 4). She had some lessons from tutors, nothing really noteworthy there. Slaver used faerie pollen a few times for extra energy, some of which was spent unwisely because I forgot that he was already at C- strength and did a couple of brothel runs. Also "wasted" some sparks on auspex. Before she gained any gladiatrix skill in the arena, she had already resisted (non-combat) a slipper spanking, so the slaver had established enough physical dominance to keep her wearing the shock collar even when she was unhappy. Starvation for two days at the beginning then moderate diet.
Running 2.2.6.0 Dev Version is shock collar suppose to enforce Behave Humility? It seems it doesn't in my test or am I misunderstanding how it works. Really only enforced with chasity belt before so. I can copy up to your day 3, but I dont get the tame on day 4 which I assume is because of Behave Humility not working or maybe I'm doing something wrong. Also curious what did you do with the energy? I assume you just did some maid and gladiator to D? Though I don't think you did that often based off how leveled it is, so did you do anything else? More of a curiosity.
1711943695812.png

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
Running 2.2.6.0 Dev Version is shock collar suppose to enforce Behave Humility? It seems it doesn't in my test or am I misunderstanding how it works. Really only enforced with chasity belt before so. Also curious what did you do with the energy? I assume you just did some maid and gladiator to D? Though I don't think you did that often based off how leveled it is, so did you do anything else? More of a curiosity.
View attachment 3498021
Is she wearing the shock collar? A new update just came out and she now needs to be wearing it. It's working fine for me on the latest dev version.

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
Is she wearing the shock collar? A new update just came out and she now needs to be wearing it. It's working fine for me on the latest dev version.
Yah she was. Unless the literal update an hour ago is the one you are speaking of. havent tried that one yet, but she definitely was wearing it. Also if anyone has a page for the specialization requirements? I'm trying find it on wiki, but it just states what they are

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Running 2.2.6.0 Dev Version is shock collar suppose to enforce Behave Humility? It seems it doesn't in my test or am I misunderstanding how it works. Really only enforced with chasity belt before so. I can copy up to your day 3, but I dont get the tame on day 4 which I assume is because of Behave Humility not working or maybe I'm doing something wrong. Also curious what did you do with the energy? I assume you just did some maid and gladiator to D? Though I don't think you did that often based off how leveled it is, so did you do anything else? More of a curiosity.
You need 2.2.6.1, as I said earlier.

Did not train gladiatrix at all before the first arena battle. Painting, music, maid, secretary ... tried a handful with tutors.

To be precise: 1 maid tutor lesson, 1 secretary tutor lesson, 1 music tutor lesson, 1 painting tutor lesson, 1 pet tutor lesson. 1 school alchemy lesson. Told her to clean the house 4 times. Hot spring reward once. Restaurant reward once. Spanked with slipper twice. Put on peas twice. Threatened twice. Encouraged three times... mostly ineffective. Explained position three times.

Also if anyone has a page for the specialization requirements? I'm trying find it on wiki, but it just states what they are
In game, slaver's objectives screen has link to specialization requirements.

Last edited:

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
You need 2.2.6.1, as I said earlier.

Did not train gladiatrix at all before the first arena battle. Painting, music, maid, secretary ... tried a handful with tutors.
Ah dang I was wonder since I though I saw shock collar last time I downloaded the version I had so I assumed that it worked on it. Got it thx. I'll see how it changes since I can use shock collar this time. Appreciate the help.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Ah dang I was wonder since I though I saw shock collar last time I downloaded the version I had so I assumed that it worked on it. Got it thx. I'll see how it changes since I can use shock collar this time. Appreciate the help.
Added more details on what I did in the post above. Some drugs and a couple of spa visits too as I mentioned.

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
I'm insanely confused. Day 1 overnight: Naked, Crown of Thorns, Shock Collar, Leather Shackles, Soft Slippers - slave has 1 energy star remaining. Did exactly those choices
Can I ask exactly what punishments you do day1-3? Can't seem to hit taming 1 by day 4. For some reason she instantly spirals into despair 1 if I ever use slipper punishment or even do anything, its really weird. I didnt have any issues earlier on previous update was following it rather well, but once I updated she spirals into despair hell instantly if I even punish her instantly. Like I literally explain her place twice and she went into despair 1 and depression
Edit: Yah I literally just tested it I went day 1 and gave her praise and reward just to be ridiculous about it and then explain position. Went day 2 and let her hot spring for free. Day 3 she's in despair 1 and depression now.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I'm insanely confused. Day 1 overnight: Naked, Crown of Thorns, Shock Collar, Leather Shackles, Soft Slippers - slave has 1 energy star remaining. Did exactly those choices
Can I ask exactly what punishments you do day1-3? Can't seem to hit taming 1 by day 4. For some reason she instantly spirals into despair 1 if I ever use slipper punishment or even do anything, its really weird. I didnt have any issues earlier on previous update was following it rather well, but once I updated she spirals into despair hell instantly if I even punish her instantly. Like I literally explain her place twice and she went into despair 1 and depression
Edit: Yah I literally just tested it I went day 1 and gave her praise and reward just to be ridiculous about it and then explain position. Went day 2 and let her hot spring for free. Day 3 she's in despair 1 and depression now.
Loaded day1_weird.sav. Clicked inventory icon at top next to her portrait. Saved outfit as "1". Changed her outfit to only Sundress, Leather Collar, Slippers. Clicked inventory icon. Saved outfit as "2". Mood Optimistic. Explained her position. Fear -> 1. 7 thorns, 1 habit. Tutor painting. B+. 1 merit. Tutor music. B+. 3 merit. Give free time: hot springs. Tutor pet. C-. 2 merit. Sweet treat: Cream cake. 1 energy star remaining. Click inventory icon. Equip set 1 (naked, crown, shock, shackles, slippers). Mood is Hopeful. End the day.

Starts day 2 Sullen. Equip saved outfit 2. Calm. Encourage. Optimistic. Explained her position. Tutor maid. B+. 3 merit. Tutor secretary. C-. Still 3 merit. Give free time: hot springs. Equip outfit 1. 1 energy star remaining. Mood is Optimistic. 6 thorns, 1 fear, 1 awareness, 1 habit. End the day.

Starts day 3 Depressed. Outfit 2. Sullen. Encourage. No effect. Chug alcohol. Refuses. Guilt 1. Put into corner. Depressed. Spa visit. Dysphoric. Explained her position. Fear 1 -> 2. Tutor maid. F-. Spank with slipper. Mood depressed. Equip outfit 1. Dehydrated moderate diet. 2 energy stars remaining. 6 thorns, 2 fear, 1 awareness, 1 habit. End the day.

Starts day 4 Depressed. Outfit 2. Still depressed. 2 thorns, 2 fear, 1 despair, 2 awareness, 1 taming, 1 habit. Spa visit. Alcohol. Datura. Mood optimistic. 3 stars energy. Tutor maid. S+. 1 merit. School alchemy. B+. 2 merit. Spend time together: walk around city. Equip outfit 1. Mood Calm. Still enforcing humility rule. Half energy star remaining. 2 thorns, 2 fear, 1 despair, 2 awareness, 1 taming, 1 habit. End the day.

Starts day 5 dysphoric. Outfit 2. Pessimistic. Alcohol. Optimistic. Tutor maid. No merit. Slaver uses pollen for energy because weak (hasn't been taking care of himself). Go to arena battle... no more despair. 1 thorn.

This time didn't have as many reasons to punish her and didn't use Threaten, so it'll take a bit longer to get her to D-, but it's not far off my last try.

BliniKot

Nov 2, 2021
I forgot if this is still a thing but I remember slaver's outfit will auto change when you do things, except for unlocking caps to do something e.g
magic is A if you cast magic it will count as S rank magic cause you have robe. But if you want to cast S rank magic you have to manually wear the robe.
Is there something manual for slaves? Like if she has multiple gloves/shoes/uniforms whatever

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I forgot if this is still a thing but I remember slaver's outfit will auto change when you do things, except for unlocking caps to do something e.g
magic is A if you cast magic it will count as S rank magic cause you have robe. But if you want to cast S rank magic you have to manually wear the robe.
Is there something manual for slaves? Like if she has multiple gloves/shoes/uniforms whatever
Not quite understanding the second part of your question (about slaves). There is an saved equipment set feature?

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes