krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
Xypher just check the Jack wiki
nobitand9 Yeah sry I'm under hotshot. Must not have read your post carefully enough.

On a related note, I wonder if linking to the wiki in the OP is not deemed a violation.

[edit]
StJesuz , since you can understand the code, can you see why sex/3some "nice discharge" overrides active sex benefit unlike "Delicacio"
When you're scrambling to get a slave happy, it makes a difference. I hope that's not too vague, but when you talk to slave , even if you just had active sex & she had a great time, as soon as you 3some, poof benefit is gone. 3some is kinda important if you've got a Bi assistant with lactation, she gets to 5 real fast plus the added benefit of the more you do it, the more likely to get the Bi tag on your slave.

Last edited:

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
StJesuz , since you can understand the code, can you see why sex/3some "nice discharge" overrides active sex benefit unlike "Delicacio"
When you're scrambling to get a slave happy, it makes a difference. I hope that's not too vague, but when you talk to slave , even if you just had active sex & she had a great time, as soon as you 3some, poof benefit is gone. 3some is kinda important if you've got a Bi assistant with lactation, she gets to 5 real fast plus the added benefit of the more you do it, the more likely to get the Bi tag on your slave.
Its hard for me to understand what is going on. It seems like you are talking about a negative effect of "Slave Activities | Sex | Threesome" on the slave's mood.

What does lactation have to do with it?
What you do mean by "gets to 5 real fast"?
Do you notice the same effect if you have relaxed (anal, vaginal, oral) sex with slave?

On the whole though, doesn't it seem reasonable that a slave that is not attracted to women be less happy after engaging in a MFF threesome?

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
Its hard for me to understand what is going on. It seems like you are talking about a negative effect of "Slave Activities | Sex | Threesome" on the slave's mood.

What does lactation have to do with it?
What you do mean by "gets to 5 real fast"?
Do you notice the same effect if you have relaxed (anal, vaginal, oral) sex with slave?

On the whole though, doesn't it seem reasonable that a slave that is not attracted to women be less happy after engaging in a MFF threesome?
1: Not really, more of the positive effect overriding active sex, unlike the positive effect from Delicacio which is similar but doesn't erase the active sex bonus. "Questionslave/how are you feeling" -wise & mood is reflected accurately by responses. 3some erases "it was such good sex..."& the bonus accrued. Sorry I was so obtuse earlier. Kind of irrelevant now.
2: 5 horny. meaning my assistant is usually badgering me for sex (which I can turn off in her options) but she is a masterpiece & she needs to get her freak on too. Was just an observation and my temp solution to it, which is 3some. takes forever to get an S+ goddess from 5 to 0 in assistant active sex, then she's back to 2 and growing next day.
3: Oh yeah, I'm thinking like my MC again empathy = 0 lmfao. so yeah, you answered my question.

[edit]Wait a minute, if she hates it so much, why the bonus?[/edit]

Curious if you can link the wiki on the OP though

Last edited:

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
Empathy doesnt exist in such cruel game though. and if you want to solve assisstant's urge, just active sex with assisstant, make her cum like 6 times and her horny lv =0 again. But its a pointless thing to do.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
1: Not really, more of the positive effect overriding active sex, unlike the positive effect from Delicacio which is similar but doesn't erase the active sex bonus. "Questionslave/how are you feeling" -wise & mood is reflected accurately by responses. 3some erases "it was such good sex..."& the bonus accrued. Sorry I was so obtuse earlier. Kind of irrelevant now.
2: 5 horny. meaning my assistant is usually badgering me for sex (which I can turn off in her options) but she is a masterpiece & she needs to get her freak on too. Was just an observation and my temp solution to it, which is 3some. takes forever to get an S+ goddess from 5 to 0 in assistant active sex, then she's back to 2 and growing next day.
3: Oh yeah, I'm thinking like my MC again empathy = 0 lmfao. so yeah, you answered my question.

[edit]Wait a minute, if she hates it so much, why the bonus?[/edit]

Curious if you can link the wiki on the OP though
Someone removed that link and it wasn't me. I don't want to put it back before discussing it with an admin. I'll ask about it when the update is ready for review.

I understand what you are saying about the slave's mood being changed. I've looked into a bit and it's pretty complicated. It's possible something is mixed up. If you want to help track it down make more observations with different slaves and document them.

I have a slave with trait "homophobic" and after ordering her into a threesome, she doesn't complain or get a negative mood as I would expect. In fact when I ask her how she is feeling I'm still seeing two positive moodlets reported:
- Well... It was so nice to get a discharge. I would not mind cumming like that once more...
- Ohh, it was a great sex! Such a heavenly pleasure... I would like to experience this once again.
She was ecstatic beforehand and still afterwards, riding high off an arena win.

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
On the mind-break topic, seems older versions were less forgiving. Getting a slave to be "Unashamed" while her temperament was low would be enough to get the sanity trait, then if you didn't raise Temperament super fast, she'd mind-break. I'm playing the 1.8 update & I had loads of time to raise temperament before that happened. Right now I got some fog ho with Exquisite beaty & stupid intel lol I'm not sure there are enough intel raising training options to get her to green, but I like a challenge. [edit] I got her to teal lvl intel, good enough so she wound up S+[/edit]

StJesuz k will observe. I stepped back into this thread after links were removed, so no idea what was linked. Just surprised the wiki qualified as a violation. Google provides DL links too, guess that's next?

Update: same slave now 4 devotion & 3some no longer removes "it was great sex" so there seems to be a variable linked to devotion

wait a minute, just used "serve me/3some" instead of sex/3some & "great sex" was gone again.

Oh, back on mind-break. fear fear fear, unless it's changed. that's the easiest way if that's your goal. get fear to 5 & keep it there. needless punishments, spells, is ez if that's your goal, just get used to your slaver options and then let your inner slaver run wild.

finally, to point out a pet peave of mine: the weight gain/loss system needs a notice when your slave changes weight. I've lost track of the amount of slaves that start out "voluptuous" & wind up underweight & starving, simply because I forgot/got focused on training/loaded a save & forgot where I was at. Shouldn't be too hard, chase down the starvation notice, copy, change the variable & Bob's your uncle? Me = not a progammer, but I've been around long enough & involved in enough forum-based developed projects that I've picked up the logic & sometimes the tools. This is not a new thing, it's been since the OG version. I'm just kinda shocked this never got addressed.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: StJesuz

samuel-OTS

Mar 27, 2018
well you dont need to break one to have a in your farm though,just put her there is fine.
i have tried, for the cow and egglayer, it keeps saying they either have to be fine with being a pet or mindbroken, only slave iv ever made into a pet prodigy was a loli and they cant do either of those

ryouG

Jun 10, 2019
finally, to point out a pet peave of mine: the weight gain/loss system needs a notice when your slave changes weight. I've lost track of the amount of slaves that start out "voluptuous" & wind up underweight & starving, simply because I forgot/got focused on training/loaded a save & forgot where I was at. Shouldn't be too hard, chase down the starvation notice, copy, change the variable & Bob's your uncle? Me = not a progammer, but I've been around long enough & involved in enough forum-based developed projects that I've picked up the logic & sometimes the tools. This is not a new thing, it's been since the OG version. I'm just kinda shocked this never got addressed.
Nutritionist

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
i have tried, for the cow and egglayer, it keeps saying they either have to be fine with being a pet or mindbroken, only slave iv ever made into a pet prodigy was a loli and they cant do either of those
You are not playing ver 1.8 are you? then you need to train them as pet to be able to put them there. Pet A+ or S+ lv only

Last edited:

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
ryouG nutritionist simply maintains weight. When you have a fat ass ho, you have to manually monitor food unless something's changed. This leads to human error, i.e: forgetting about it which leads to starvation, underweight etc...
or are you saying you can use nutritionist AND less/more food? hmmm never tried that for some reason, worth a shot.

ryouG

Jun 10, 2019
I've lost track of the amount of slaves that start out "voluptuous" & wind up underweight & starving, simply because I forgot/got focused on training/loaded a save & forgot where I was at.
ryouG nutritionist simply maintains weight. When you have a fat ass ho, you have to manually monitor food unless something's changed. This leads to human error, i.e: forgetting about it which leads to starvation, underweight etc...
Last time I checked you aint complaining about fatasses.

or are you saying you can use nutritionist AND less/more food? hmmm never tried that for some reason, worth a shot.
Or you monitor the food. Never tried that before? For some reason its worth a shot.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Last time I checked you aint complaining about fatasses.

Or you monitor the food. Never tried that before? For some reason its worth a shot.
How do you monitor the food without needing to waste time going into the slaves stats screen?

ryouG

Jun 10, 2019
How do you monitor the food without needing to waste time going into the slaves stats screen?
Memorize calories gained/lost on each activity, sweets, type of food, slave metabolism. Dont know what else that aint needing praying to them devs who may or may not grant yer wishes.

If ya wanna more features that aint in game yet better convince boss modder man qwertyu12359 since he be boss of all them devs.

Or we players ask them devs to teach us how to mod our own games. So we dont have to put up with features we aint liking that some dudes wanna and we dont lose features we be liking coz some dudes dont wanna.

Last edited:

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Changing working systems like food is outside the scope of the update that is currently in development. We already have the nutritionist option, which costs a few more sparks/day but means you won't have to micromanage your slave's diet. If you want to micromanage, you can save some sparks but you need to take into account a few more things, such as feeding leftovers (which adds a few calories/day) and rewarding your slave with sweets. You're only forced to not use nutritionist if your slave needs to lose weight.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes