qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Give me the prompt for each part.
I'm not sure the process is ideal (me writing stuff and you feeding it into the IA). I only have a vague idea of how to write stuff in order to translate my post into useable instructions for the IA to generate pictures, I cannot try back and fourth. IA prompting being a discipline in and of itself, I'd just feed whatever I wrote into ChatGPT so it "translates" it into what I understood you needed. Better to cut the intermediary and have you feed my written ideas into useable instructions to the IA, at least you'll know when it's satisfying.

So here it is, I already think some sentences will be useless to you, but I wouldn't really know with what to replace them, or which are they exactly:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A suggestion: we can try to conversate on an instantaneous messaging app, something private like Signal. It would fit more with the back and fourth exchanges we're having.

bews

Aug 1, 2020
I wrote into ChatGPT so it "translates" it into what I understood you needed
Nah, this is a super bad approach. The result is garbage. All i need is a description of what should be there in a plain text. Like u posted images as examples of what it should look like (bc ur text description is not detailed enough), but I can't feed those images to AI. Instead I need basically a text description of those example images.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Hey, guys!

I was just playing the latest DEV version (v2.2.7.2) for last few weeks.
And I've noticed I'm getting game crashes during F5 (quicksave).
During crashes the quicksaves get corrupted.
Previously, I had minor incidents, but just now I lost like 2-3 hours of progress, because I forgot to make a manual save.

I don't remember experiencing such issues in previous DEV versions, this seems to be introduced recently.

Also this gave me an idea: maybe it would be a good thing to have multiple quicksave files that would iterate.
I mean, quicksave1->quicksave2->quicksave3->quicksave1 again...
In such manner if one of the quicksaves gets corrupted, you still have 2 others.
I, for example, use quicksave mostly during the session and I usually only do manual saves when I finish the session, so for me having multiple quicksaves would be a great thing.

Thanks!
Is anyone else experiencing crashes when pressing F5?

Have you checked your disk recently for bad sectors / corruption? Is it very full?

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Is anyone else experiencing crashes when pressing F5?

Have you checked your disk recently for bad sectors / corruption? Is it very full?
Hello!

I'm getting crashes during both F5 and F2, although only F5 results into corrupted save, F2 just crashes the game.
The changes of it happening are like 1%, I guess, only rarely game will crash during F5/F2.

The game is on an NVME that is 3/4 full, its 2TB.
The system is on an 1TB NVME which is only 1/4 full.
Health is 100% for 2TB and 96% for 1TB drive, CrystalDiskInfo reports both as 'Good' condition.

I do not experience any issues with other programs.
I do consider my PC to be healthy, however there is always room for Windows/Driver/Overclocking (Undervolting in my case) bugs, etc.

Only real reason I consider it to be the game and not my PC to be at fault, is that I did not experience this issue with previous game versions while I was playing the DEV versions all along.
I'm pretty sure I wasn't getting crashes up until 2.2.6 or something (although, I cannot be 100% precise, as I never really tracked the version number), although it's clear that I only got crashes starting recently, so the version I associate them with must be from 2024.
(however there is also a chance that I used F5 much less previously, until I started my extreme difficulty playthrough)

If nobody else can confirm the crashes and there are no changes delivered that could potentially lead to them, I guess it is reasonable to let it slide and see if it is still happening in future.

I'll be trying out latest releases and would be able to confirm.

Thanks for your work!

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
New version released! full (1).png

v2.3! Main features:
  • Tutorial slaves visual overhaul: you can now see their outfits, weight class, and (aside from Wilhelmine) their facial expressions.
  • Overhaul of the torture scenes (replace countless bad images, name and attribute pics according to age and hair, new subfolders organization, distinction introduced between punishing sexual pics and consensual ones).
  • Retranslation and rewrites of the unique charm refusal quotes, so that the player can understand the motive for failure to sell.
  • Every character now has unique stat quirks to match their lore, based on the model of Uncle Tom and Johny (can be toggled off in Custom Start)
Feel free to look at the changelog for detailed list (OP of the main thread and updated Word document in the game files). May you enjoy!

nio :3

Jun 4, 2017
I wish Old Hunter would come with his new AI project, but he has been cooking 5 years already Eternal Rome truly has ruined the development cycle

thrway188

Feb 20, 2022
Sine this Thread has such a positive Energy lately i feel like i can't lack behind. So here is the next Part already. Operation: Give Newer Players A Helpful Guide In The Hopes They Don't Quit And Stick Around progresses well....And it is as catchy a Title as always. Have Fun, this Time it will be a shorter one.

Thank you for your effort the guide is very useful and I'd like to save it, you wouldn't happen to have a pdf or a document version would you?

CORNEVS

May 23, 2020
Didn't he drop the Rome game altogether?
yes, he did

I wish Old Hunter would come with his new AI project, but he has been cooking 5 years already Eternal Rome truly has ruined the development cycle
OldHuntsman drop the Eternal Rome project and then disappear. But about a year or two ago he came back with new projects: CyberZLO and The Choice (if my memory serves). You can follow his news on his or his

For now Old hunter is dealing with AI tech (I assume LLM, but i don’t know sure)

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Damn, been a while since I've seen this get updated. Is there a new dev or same person/team as before?
Since your last message, of early 2022, the core team remained the same: ImperatorAugustus and I.

But in the beginning of development for this version there was UnceliusM, who generated the new tutorial slaves, as well as a better background for the Serpentine guards.

And near the end of the development cycle, for a brief period, Lokplart joined us back (he and I were developing v2.2 in 2020, later joined by Imperator; the dream team ^^).

Edit: Let me not forget that, parallel to that, there are people working on mods. Namely Negro Tercermundista (monster slaves) and bews (slaves and art overhaul)

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes