qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Is mindbroken still broken and tied to pride or it's fixed?
I don't think this was addressed.

Can you refresh my memory? Is the "mindbroken" status allegedly broken because it's tied to pride, or also because of something else? Do you remember it to be introduced by our versions or was it always the case since you played?

From the description, it seems intended: 1724760082382.png .

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Woow an update? I was thinking that already has been abandoned

Does someone know if an AI image pack is available?
Ia image pack (the tutorial slaves) was developed for the game. It's part of v2.3, already included (y)
so is there a way to save ingame everytime i launch no load options or save had to start over 4 times now
Top left of the window: 1724769267029.png

Reactions: marcianitoautistaxd

Riggedbound

Jul 25, 2024
The beginner's guide is not a beginner's guide. It's a step by step instruction of some sort. Is there a REAL beginner's guide?

How to buy fucking groceries? (upd: at least assistant can do that since I couldn't LMAO)
Strats on punishing/rewards?
How to avoid depression? For both master and slave. And me irl.
How to get more energy?

Reactions: ebemise42069

ciabet9ck

Feb 17, 2021
The beginner's guide is not a beginner's guide. It's a step by step instruction of some sort. Is there a REAL beginner's guide?

How to buy fucking groceries? (upd: at least assistant can do that since I couldn't LMAO)
How to get more energy?
How to buy fucking groceries. Get money dress up, go outside and find shop.

As for depression I remember I had problem with that too so I gave up on game, but since update dropped I'am going to try again.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

How to get more energy?
Depression check the slave via mind reading and your diary for MCs stats
Energy can be recovered by being good with your hands and giving massages, visiting the hot spring and sleeping... getting more energy is tied to slave endurance

Reactions: Riggedbound

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Are there any energy drinks for MC?
Don't recall such an Item in earlier builds, haven't tried the latest yet though... but MC can also recover some energy by getting a massage by a slave and there is a Item that you can get for fulfilling a Quest in the Market place of White town that prevents energy to drop below 1 star

Reactions: Riggedbound

Obelysk

Mar 12, 2022
This game seems litterally unplayable, I've read all the guides that I can find links to, I went through the tutorial, I picked a slave with low pride but I just can not get them to become obedient, they always end up with 2-4 tendrils of despair and then stay perma depressed no matter what I do.

I've Strong, Irresistable, Authoritative, I stay clean and I have Domini Dictum to get them to listen to commands but they just won't do anything I tell them to do. I buy the gear which increases taming each night, I buy them sundresses, give them better food, give them gifts that are appropriate, but they always end up perma depressed.

Are there any updated guides???

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes