lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why has my personality been falling to the lowest possible level? I was vulgarian when i started

my standard of living is "Respectable" in the quarter of bull. I'm not taking drugs or anything just training slaves and fighting in the arena.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This game seems litterally unplayable, I've read all the guides that I can find links to, I went through the tutorial, I picked a slave with low pride but I just can not get them to become obedient, they always end up with 2-4 tendrils of despair and then stay perma depressed no matter what I do.

I've Strong, Irresistable, Authoritative, I stay clean and I have Domini Dictum to get them to listen to commands but they just won't do anything I tell them to do. I buy the gear which increases taming each night, I buy them sundresses, give them better food, give them gifts that are appropriate, but they always end up perma depressed.

Are there any updated guides???
The tutorial is pretty much unwinable, since you can't go to town to get Items that could help you with that.
The easiest way I found to break a slave is with useing rules...
Getting Items from the marketplace Quests in White town is also strongly recommended, as it improves your Aura further
if she is a virgin the vibe won't be available but it should still work.

Riggedbound

Jul 25, 2024
Damn, this game is really not intuitive at all. I remember it being difficult a very long time ago, now I gave it a try again, it seems that it's not that possible to raise even obedience to begin with. Several fights, save-loads, even when I got the assistant as slave and tried to train her further it backfired, they just won't accept their fate neither easy nor hard way. I am fairly suspicious that there's certain minmax strat in terms of food, cloth, and which rewards use and when, but there're no guidelines, you simply need to explore to get better, but again - this is counter-intuitive as fuck. Sadge.

Reactions: SenPC

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Damn, this game is really not intuitive at all. I remember it being difficult a very long time ago, now I gave it a try again, it seems that it's not that possible to raise even obedience to begin with. Several fights, save-loads, even when I got the assistant as slave and tried to train her further it backfired, they just won't accept their fate neither easy nor hard way. I am fairly suspicious that there's certain minmax strat in terms of food, cloth, and which rewards use and when, but there're no guidelines, you simply need to explore to get better, but again - this is counter-intuitive as fuck. Sadge.
Are you following the instructions from the tutorial lectures ? Don’t over-punish (level/tier above guilt)? Not too many times a day?

On main menu there is a “controls” button - did you read it? Describes how to find tooltip on menus (shows tier of punishments for example).

If you can’t easily get the slave obedient in tutorial then best is to continue with tutorial and use the “info” button to understand the effects of what you are doing.

After that the next step up is custom game > easy difficulty. Full game but same difficulty as tutorial.

Normal game is a bit harder. You can adjust obedience difficulty in the settings menu (gear button).

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Why has my personality been falling to the lowest possible level? I was vulgarian when i started

my standard of living is "Respectable" in the quarter of bull. I'm not taking drugs or anything just training slaves and fighting in the arena.
Upgrade interior decoration as hinted when you click the slaver’s personality. Check diary it will say the house isn’t up to standards. Standards rise with increasing brand reputation.

Reactions: lhucio

DoktorGuro

Jan 7, 2023
This game seems litterally unplayable, I've read all the guides that I can find links to, I went through the tutorial, I picked a slave with low pride but I just can not get them to become obedient, they always end up with 2-4 tendrils of despair and then stay perma depressed no matter what I do.

I've Strong, Irresistable, Authoritative, I stay clean and I have Domini Dictum to get them to listen to commands but they just won't do anything I tell them to do. I buy the gear which increases taming each night, I buy them sundresses, give them better food, give them gifts that are appropriate, but they always end up perma depressed.

Are there any updated guides???
You probably rush your slave too much, I did same mistake, you have to go slow on her

crotugar

Donor
Oct 28, 2017
Im pretty sure the game is broken on linux :(

My player character is always unhappy, he dislikes his clothes, his home, simply everything! Even though I bought him new clothes (and put em on), even though i rented him a new house, he dislikes the food even though he gets good quality food, etc. his mood is almost alway F.

Also the value of my slave will stay at 25 bucks, got her to rank D+, decent obiedience, B+ cooking & cleaning skill, also has other skills, no matter what her value doesn't ever increase. i stopped playing cuz sht seems to be broken atm

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020

My player character is always unhappy, he dislikes his clothes, his home, simply everything! Even though I bought him new clothes (and put em on), even though i rented him a new house, he dislikes the food even though he gets good quality food, etc. his mood is almost alway F.

Also the value of my slave will stay at 25 bucks, got her to rank D+, decent obiedience, B+ cooking & cleaning skill, also has other skills, no matter what her value doesn't ever increase. i stopped playing cuz sht seems to be broken atm
Screenshot of slaver diary and slave anatomy screen please.

Slave value is 25 according to whom?

Anotherdude669

Feb 27, 2024

Posted how to build the new version already:
https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...ugustustertius-qwertyu12359.390/post-14665593

crotugar

Donor
Oct 28, 2017
Screenshot of slaver diary and slave anatomy screen please.

Slave value is 25 according to whom?
I deleted the files so I cant share a screenshot anymore srry, however the value of 25 is according to the auction. I played this game years ago, back then I only sold slaves to the auction. seemed pretty profitable back then

Obelysk

Mar 12, 2022
I've got 2 bugs to report:

1st: Bullhorn in Outcasts won't accept my D+ Gladiatrix, he says she isn't what he's looking for, but she is. I thusly can not sell her and get my new property -_-

2nd: Isabella event won't happen at the Gate in a Custom Game, even though I disabled the "ignore story" toggle which is on by default. This is frustrating and makes the game much more difficult. She spawns in a "Normal" game though, as per usual.

3rd (possible): My slave always wakes up with 3 guilt, but she follows all her rules and there is no message indicating why this is occurring. What's going on here?

Finally: I may be wrong, but was a ton of content stripped from the game in the newest update?(I haven't played in many years) There used to be a lot more interaction, it seems like the only thing to do in the game at this point is train slaves specifically to sell to shop keepers for (potentially?) quest rewards? I'm not sure.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I've got 2 bugs to report:

1st: Bullhorn in Outcasts won't accept my D+ Gladiatrix, he says she isn't what he's looking for, but she is. I thusly can not sell her and get my new property -_-

2nd: Isabella event won't happen at the Gate in a Custom Game, even though I disabled the "ignore story" toggle which is on by default. This is frustrating and makes the game much more difficult. She spawns in a "Normal" game though, as per usual.

3rd (possible): My slave always wakes up with 3 guilt, but she follows all her rules and there is no message indicating why this is occurring. What's going on here?

Finally: I may be wrong, but was a ton of content stripped from the game in the newest update?(I haven't played in many years) There used to be a lot more interaction, it seems like the only thing to do in the game at this point is train slaves specifically to sell to shop keepers for (potentially?) quest rewards? I'm not sure.
1. “Looks unpresentable”? Insufficient charm. Check slave anatomy tab.

2. Need to have a home (not slums).

3. Read her “follows the rules” text (click it on rules screen). Probably feels guilty about alarm rule due to insufficient skill.

Not aware of anything removed.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I deleted the files so I cant share a screenshot anymore srry, however the value of 25 is according to the auction. I played this game years ago, back then I only sold slaves to the auction. seemed pretty profitable back then
Did you check the slave’s charm before auction? Anatomy tab. Participation is random each decade. If the slave does not have a specialization that anyone wants and doesn’t have charm + high enough rating, no one will bid.

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
Unfortunately, that's just how it is. There's an optimum way to do things and essentially nothing else will work. And, unfortunately, the devs balance the game around that optimum way and no other way. The more exploits the players found, the more the devs swung the pendulum the other way and then used the lore to justify the lack of QoL features. The novelty of breaking a slave this way exists for the first 3 slaves and then it's all just grind fest after that. The introduction of the assistant was supposed to ease that but someone apparently just really loves micromanagement.

• Sad
Reactions: Riggedbound

Anotherdude669

Feb 27, 2024
Unfortunately, that's just how it is. There's an optimum way to do things and essentially nothing else will work. And, unfortunately, the devs balance the game around that optimum way and no other way. The more exploits the players found, the more the devs swung the pendulum the other way and then used the lore to justify the lack of QoL features. The novelty of breaking a slave this way exists for the first 3 slaves and then it's all just grind fest after that. The introduction of the assistant was supposed to ease that but someone apparently just really loves micromanagement.
Had to restart so I'm grinding through newgame hard mode, but used to could I would just grind in the bogs for great slaves on favourable fights. The non great saves just sell off for whatever value at end of day, keeping isabella around to do cooking, cleaning, and washing daily while also doing fights in Colosseum. Not really worth even trying until maxed strength and such from doing fights. The trash slave sales should be enough to keep you above water while the Colosseum fights should be profits until she wants freedom.

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes