Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
???

It is still the sum. A sanity warning appears when pride lowers while nature and temperament are also low. With S nature and temperament and S pride you will not see the trait. Are you seeing something different with 2.3?
I have the version before, the 2.2.3, that was my original question, is it fixed with the 2.3?

Otze

Nov 24, 2022
Hello, i wonder how this is possible: Im a Archmage (S), Aristrocrat(S) and Dominant(A)... and yet i cant cast successfully Adverto Servili or any other spell on my fresh bought slave.... Her mind/will is to strong.
Any suggestions what i can do here Oo.
Thanks
PS: misscasting adverto improves here mood :D

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Hello, i wonder how this is possible: Im a Archmage (S), Aristrocrat(S) and Dominant(A)... and yet i cant cast successfully Adverto Servili or any other spell on my fresh bought slave.... Her mind/will is to strong.
Any suggestions what i can do here Oo.
Thanks
PS: misscasting adverto improves here mood :D
Wear the mage robe before casting.

Reactions: Otze

ciabet9ck

Feb 17, 2021
I'm having trouble running Version 2.3 on linux via wine. There is no sound and the game crashes at random.
Wine Version is 9.0.
Any tips?
Same on proton GE. Check out OP there is link to "Linux version", requires some qt libs, since I run Arch btw and It doesn't have those things in repos (It has in AUR but it fails to build). I restored hat to fallback to other drive with M$.

Otze

Nov 24, 2022
I think i encountered a bug , every slaves i buy drops beauty once bought... exsample girl is on the market beautiful once bought she drops to pretty ... i checked anatomy but there seems to be everything in order?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I think i encountered a bug , every slaves i buy drops beauty once bought... exsample girl is on the market beautiful once bought she drops to pretty ... i checked anatomy but there seems to be everything in order?
Beauty shown at purchase is natural (baseline) beauty. Scars and physique can temporarily reduce it. Check anatomy tab.

Reactions: qwertyu12359
4.00 star(s) 62 Votes