ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Unfortunately, that's just how it is. There's an optimum way to do things and essentially nothing else will work. And, unfortunately, the devs balance the game around that optimum way and no other way. The more exploits the players found, the more the devs swung the pendulum the other way and then used the lore to justify the lack of QoL features. The novelty of breaking a slave this way exists for the first 3 slaves and then it's all just grind fest after that. The introduction of the assistant was supposed to ease that but someone apparently just really loves micromanagement.
Is this opinion based on 2.3?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
huh looks interesting from first glance kinda reminds me of an upgraded version of the Classic Slave Maker back in the Flash Player glory days.
I loved Slave Maker, I was playing v1 on flash games websites 10+ years ago, it was ahead of its time!

Where JONT improves on it is the "career" mode. In Slave Maker, even v3, it's about training a slave, then another... not really improving your slaver and finishing quests. In that regard, it's Jack-o-nine-tails' tutorial.

In Jont's main game, you train magic, you make potions, you fight, run errands, change apartment, improve your status... It's my favorite game here, hence why I continue to try to improve it (y):coffee:

Reactions: Novis

Inquisitor Arcadia

Mar 27, 2020
hey guys, curious question

How Many Slaves can we have and train in this game, is it unlimited like in Strive Conquest or it is severely Limited for now at the start but slowly increase over time into having a lot of slaves the further we play?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hey guys, curious question

How Many Slaves can we have and train in this game, is it unlimited like in Strive Conquest or it is severely Limited for now at the start but slowly increase over time into having a lot of slaves the further we play?
Slave, assistant, prisoner, farmhand, cow, egglayer, pig, 6 in cryostorage.
You unlimited in how many "slaves" you can train, you just got to sell one to be able to get another one.

Anonym_e

May 5, 2021
I'm having trouble running Version 2.3 on linux via wine. There is no sound and the game crashes at random.
Wine Version is 9.0.
Any tips?

Neonwarrior

Dec 16, 2021
So will this game ever add monster-girls? It seems odd that so many background images have non-human characters but we can neither play as one or enslave one. Personally I'd love to play as a minotaur or maybe some other beast-man even if it causes issues with some of the district reputations or makes the game harder.

cathjenny

Aug 31, 2018
Glad to see game has been updated.
Tutorial slaves visual makes me feel like they're really wearing clothes. Nice.
However, I know that dev attempted to optimize the pregnancy system several years ago, I still feel bad that slave pregnancy have to abortion or lose her.

Reactions: ebemise42069

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
I don't think this was addressed.

Can you refresh my memory? Is the "mindbroken" status allegedly broken because it's tied to pride, or also because of something else? Do you remember it to be introduced by our versions or was it always the case since you played?

From the description, it seems intended: View attachment 3972479 .
The problem is once your slave has pride set to S you have a Sanity status automaticaly, even with all the rest on S.
In the wiki of the game it is said that the Sanity status is the sum of Nature, Temperament, and Pride Temperament. You cannot have an open slave without being mindbroken anymore, and yes, that's a hugh gameplay problem.
It should play like indicated on the wiki, with the sum of all taken into consideration and apply in the status if the sums of it is D+ or D- to be true.
So either the wiki need to be updated or the description of this trait should change, because those are not compatible.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
The problem is once your slave has pride set to S you have a Sanity status automaticaly, even with all the rest on S.
In the wiki of the game it is said that the Sanity status is the sum of Nature, Temperament, and Pride Temperament. You cannot have an open slave without being mindbroken anymore, and yes, that's a hugh gameplay problem.
It should play like indicated on the wiki, with the sum of all taken into consideration and apply in the status if the sums of it is D+ or D- to be true.
So either the wiki need to be updated or the description of this trait should change, because those are not compatible.
???

It is still the sum. A sanity warning appears when pride lowers while nature and temperament are also low. With S nature and temperament and S pride you will not see the trait. Are you seeing something different with 2.3?

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes