5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Sadira and the Minotaur, yes. You can check back through this thread for some of the previews posted throughout the month.

opl000

Jul 1, 2021
i have few questions(sorry;;)

1.is there some video stuff after 'captive'???
2. i think there are not all videos in op ( are there any older videos out there??)
3. is the pentarcular is a game? there are few videos but there are no sound (only epilogue have sound i guess)
for the love of god plz tell me OTL

Last edited:

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Holy shit ....
My heart it's beating so fast ...
But then again here we go ...

At The Fireside

Natalia Davis wife of Victor Davis a trophy wife if u say. TBT Natalia was actually an intern of Victor's office some concedently or luck by chance (maybe 1 of those shitty Netflix RomCom movies or old fashioned love at 1st sight who knows, what ever poison u choose u will b right) this red headed bimbo who become wife of this rich man's lonely & depressed life. Everything was going beautifully though the wealth, the cars, the yachts, the private jet, the high society and all the page 3 life our village girl getting was delicious.
But her husband Victor being Victor. A linear minded he's gone to a business trip at Dubai to close the deal with Seikhs.
Especially when it is their day of the wedding anniversary.
In the mansion Natalia with he husband on the phone_

Natalia : Honey r u there it's been 3 n a half days now. U said u will come in 1 or 2 ? What happened did the deal gone wrong or something !

Victor : Nah babe it's not like that !?

Natalia : Then did u got it!

Victor : 1 in a million. Ya know how the dramatic Seikhs can be.

Natalia : Oo that's super. Then when u r coming ?

Victor : Yeah I Got on the jet 4 hrs ago.

Natalia : Wait a minute jet? U mean our jet.

Victor : Yeah what's wrong with that.

Natalia : I mean u can come in with the plane!

Victor : Who wanna come in public airlines with awful reception when u gotta private jet of your own. Any way I will be arriving in home in 2 n half hour.

Natalia : Great just in time of our anniversary.

Victor : Anniversary ?

Natalia : Yes.. anniversary our marriage anniversary did u forget about that.

Victor : Ofcourse not honey that's why coming ASAP on the way.

Natalia : Excellent. I'll ready the preparations when your arrival. Ok bye (kiss).
Then she cut the phone n then readying up for the time being getting her shower, getting her makeup n hair done then she put a rose lipstick on her delicious lips n then she wearing a sexy red dress for her husband. And then she go the fireside n wait there at sofa. She got a leg u can suck on days to come, her sexy figure will make any Miss World like cooky girl, her reddish lucious lips u want to suck like a lolipop n her lucious perky melons will heal any man's having problem of their penile dysfunction just by 1 look at them. Seriously what a sight to look for. It's been 3 n a half hour pass now, still no where bouts her husband. At the table there were some wine laying around, then she go n grab her self a glass n start drinking. All alone in the big mansion thinking to herself n saying in mind what kind of idiot left his wife to go on a business deal specially when it it's their marriage anniversary day.
Then in the She saw in the amidst her husband's two prize n possessed dogs Lex (Black Canary Mastiff) & Hex (Black Brazilian Mastiff) who happens to be great companion in his lonely n sad days n now they are giving some company to their mommy right now.

Natalia : Well boys it's just u n me. What I'll do without 2 of u. I mean you're Ass hole dady gone to his stupid deal. While leaving me in this big ol house.

more wine Natalia consumes after some speech n then more when she starting to doze off n then fall asleep on the sofa. While doing so her right side breast side nipple is being put out n then her 1 leg is being stranded on n other is down. Lex n Hex seeing this they started to show concern for their mommy which quite some time later out of their curiosity they starting to sniffing on her. Hex started to sniffing waist down n Lex waist up.

Hex then finally sniffing Natalia's pussy on the other hand Lex starting on her side tit. Though Natalia was sleeping she could'nt help but notice that something strange and sensation tingling which started cause her twitch her leg n some of the finger. H is sniffing his mom's pussy which time causing Natalia feel arouse n then her pussy started to getting wet.
From wet pussy its leaking juice which point on becomes curiosity for H ( a confusion in his face). The taste of mommy's juice puzzle him further n further. How can it be tasteful n arousal at the same time the more he taste/ licks the
more Natalia gets horny. On the other hand L also started to lick mommy's nipples which point it causing more arousals situation for Natalia. The moaning becomes louder n then louder (from slow to big). Then Natalia slowly begun to murmur in her sleep while under the influence of wine/ drunk.
Natalia : Mmmm honey is that u !?
Oh i've been waiting for this so long ..
(Then she moans slot)
Then Natalia lean aside then the dogs move a little backwards, to see the beautiful seen of their mommy. Which make them even more aroused at some point they get a hard boner. Their cock start to reveal out slowly.
Note - Given to the fact these dogs are large, The reason I choose bc I need those dogs to be bigger, bigger as tiger or lion.
That's why I choose wolf hunting dogs.
BC they're not just big n strong but they were important for the story plot or u can say to fit the narrative of the story scenario. which u can see to play an important role in the future narratives or scenarios. Another note that I want Lex (Black Canary Mastiff) & Hex (Black Brazilian Mastiff) a little to be like K10 from Tentacular , Ya know big n strong n sexually active. I wanted what happens when there 2 regions of breed of dogs breed with K10 which happens to be bigger this time. But I never wanted to be puny/ small like rex or other dogs.
On n All You Get My Point.

Anyway cont of the story ...

H couldn't wait any longer. He started to ripping Natalia's panties n on the other hand L is trying to inserting his penis in her mouth. While in the moment Natalia still under the drunk she murmur n said _

Woah honey when did u become so big all of a sudden? Did u got a surgery while u r in Dubai!

Then L started to insert his cock inside Natalia's mouth. Then she start kissing n sniffing his penus the smell was so strong n very powerful that nose hair would burn from it. Then the cock was big very big for any human or man alike to give a blowjob let alone it will dislocate her jaw by trying sucking it.

L then thursting his cock slowly in to her mouth (back n forth).
On the other side H is completely ripped Natalia's panties n start penetrating her pussy slowly.

Natalia then slowly starting to break off her wine/drunk. And realizing how can there 2 of them doing in the same time. Then she got to point or moment of The Wait A Minute moment.
There she wakes up and shockingly realized at that same time, that she was banged by her husband's dogs.
One was fucking her pussy and the another one fucking her throat off. Then she trying reason with them/to order them to stop.

Natalia : Sto .. mmmmm... gugguggug

Natalia : Gug gug stop . Stop (gasping for air)
Natalia : What r u boys r doing? This bad .. I'm your mommy. Bad dog. Stop

But dog being dog they're which they didn't listen to their mistress.
Even they started thusrted with full force with knot this time (lengthing their cock to the fullest)
Natalia in her mind I know it is bad but why does it feel so good why I'm being so affection by this dogs. I never felt so much pleasure this much before. I've been doing it with man many time. But never with a dog which they're not even human n much to worse they're my husband's dogs for Christ sakes. What will he thinking of me when he finds out what his dogs has done. I'm cheating on him, specially with his own dog. But then again why it feels so strange to be Fuck by these dogs this sensation this feelings of arousals, why I feel affectionated by this why I fell good all of a sudden.

Natalia : Mmmmm...... Gug.gug.gug

Natalia in her mind : OHh God don't stop. Keep fucking mommy's pussy n mouth. Wait wtf I'm saying. Oh god I can't stop. But it fell so good to Fuck by them.
Oh god I think I'm gonna cum.
I'm cummiiiiiiinnnnng

Lex : intensely barking wuf wuf

Hex : intensely barking wuf wuf

Then Hex n Lex n Natalia cummed together while the dogs cum n empty their balls off. Hex emptied his ball to his mommy's belly which point Natalia's belly starting getting big. Lex also cummed in his mom's throat that it starting to dripping right.
After cumming they starting back off a sudden.

Natalia : Mmmmmmmmm...

Natalia : Gulp Gulp

Natalia : Ahhhhhhhhh ( gasping for air )

Natalia then sits on her sofa for catching some air n some rest while looking each other eyes, Hers n the dogs. Natalia is shaking her heart beating fast, her hand starting to get cold from the low of adrenal. Then she looks to her belly it's become huge by dogs cum as it she looks like a pregnant n her mouth fill with the cum of lex which is dripping like water drop on the carpet.

All of a sudden there is bell rings at the door. In Natalia's mind who can that be the she got the WAM moment !
Then instantly looked at the clock it's 7 pm.
It must be Victor I think he come at last. Then she n the dog looked each other.
On the other side Victor open the door n said_
Honey I'm home ...
Then he looks at house that it is empty n no one was there to greet him not even his wife n his beloved dogs too.
Then he goes to the fireside believing that Natalia would be there but she wasn't there either. Then he notice some kind of sticky white substance on the carpet. Victor then touch it n sniff n it smells bad.

Victor : Damn it my 13th century's Persian carpet (angrily shouting)

Victor : Natalia .. nat .. where r u (shouting)

Then Victor going to the upstairs to his wife in his bedroom. There he finds Natalia taking shower.

Victor : There u r I've been searching for u all along in the house.

Nat : Ohh honey u came im so glad but what to u so long. U said u would come in like in 2 hrs so.

Vic : I did come in but the traffic got me late.

Vic : So honey how bout a kiss

Behind the shower's curtain or cape Nat in the shower while water dropping on her bod's sticky cum which happens to be hard to getting off. While in the shower she look so tensed n hyper what she would do how she will kiss him while still cleaning dogs cum then she looks over there n here.

Nat : Honey .. I'm still in the shower

Vic : So

Nat : So.. how I'm gonna kiss u while I'm in the shower.

Vic : But u never have a problem before. We've done this so much time before.

Nat Looking tensed then she gain some courage n then push off Vic of the hook.

Nat : Like I said I'm taking shower n busy, so I would do this later ok. May be u should fresh up now that u ' be come from a long journey.

Vic : Good idea why I not join with u. That will be great for both mind n body n we could snuggle in the shower.

Nat's eyes just got bigger n wider. The fact is she's still cleaning the cums of his dogs n emptying the stomach full of Hex's cum.
Again building some courage with some nefty ideas Natalia finally push off Vic of her back.

Nat : No.. no u can't mister. As u can see im taking shower after long days of period of work. And I waiting for u sick to death still no answers from u or your phone.

Vic : (Nervously) Oah honey ca .. ca.. calm down. I didn't know. Look sorry honey pie u I didn't know how much gone through.

Nat : (Tensely and Nervously) You don't say

While she pushing hard all the cum of the belly out her pussy while the scenery looks like a fountain when doing so.

Vic : Ok honey u get freshen up. In mean time I fresh up to the guest rooms shower. Then we'll catching up to do. What u say.

Nat : (Take a moment of relief) Hhuuu
Ok then u get ready while I finished mine here.

Vick in the end going to freshen up but then out curiosity of the dogs where they are? N what's the thing on the carpet then he goes back to Nat to asked her.

Vic : Honey

Nat : Yeah (nervously) ... Yes

Vic : Where's the boys ?

Nat : Boys .. What boys ?

Vic : I mean the dogs where r they? I couldn't find any where ? Did u c them ?

Nat : No why!

Vic : No .. it's that whenever I come home they always greet their dady.

Nat : May be they're still in the house or playing some were there.

Vic : Oh one thing I forgot to ask honey what's that white substance on the carpet n why it is so sticky?

Nat just paused over there for a moment n she started to have that feeling again n her pussy getting wet again while remember/ having flashback the embarrassing things happens with her n with the dogs. After moment she u paused.

Nat : What's that honey? Can say again ?

Vic : The white sticky thing on the carpet what that?

Nat : Maybe they wet or drooll a little !?

Vic : Wet or Drooll !?
Honey what r u saying that's a $5000
13th centuries Persian carpet.
How can u be so careless. I told u be careful with that specially with dogs n wine.
U know what I'm gonna go n then hit the shower then we'll talk.

Vic then left the room. The Nat pook her head through the curtain of the shower. It's still getting difficult to get sticky cums of the dogs of her body. While dripping from her pussy.
Then she got rid of Lex cum of her mouth.
But Hex is still gushing from her pink pussy.
Out out curiosity she gets a her finger on that cum n then put it on the lips of her mouth. N then she closed her eyes tasting the dogs sticky, gooy, hot cum which taste like a decades old wine.
The sensation n the feeling put her back in the moment. When the dogs filled her up.
Doing so her nipples gets n her pussy getting all wet again.
While her eyes closed she got smile on her face (grin on the side of the face) while tasting the cum.
The End.

I hope all who guys read this find some some entertainment while dripping on the fantasies.
I know it's not great n neither it's good just like my last comment which happens to be filled with more wtf this guy saying, cringe n full of bruh moment. I know I'm knew but still go easy on this guy will you.

TBT there r lot of guys doing it on 8muse forum. So I thought why not do it here.
Maybe there still passionate as 8muse peoples.

So I pray n hope that u all like this story I made n show some support and some help to improve the story plots & it's elements.
So again thank for reading and awaiting for your feedback.

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Holy shit ....

At The Fireside

Natalia Davis wife of Victor Davis a trophy wife if u say. TBT Natalia was actually an intern of Victor's office some concedently or luck by chance (maybe 1 of those shitty Netflix RomCom movies or old fashioned love at 1st sight who knows, what ever poison u choose u will b right) this red headed bimbo who become wife of this rich man's lonely & depressed life. Everything was going beautifully though the wealth, the cars, the yachts, the private jet, the high society and all the page 3 life our village girl getting was delicious.
But her husband Victor being Victor. A linear minded he's gone to a business trip at Dubai to close the deal with Seikhs.

Natalia : Honey r u there it's been 3 n a half days now. U said u will come in 1 or 2 ? What happened did the deal gone wrong or something !

Victor : Who wanna come in public airlines with awful reception when u gotta private jet of your own. Any way I will be arriving in home in 2 n half hour.

Natalia : Excellent. I'll ready the preparations when your arrival. Ok bye (kiss).
Then she cut the phone n then readying up for the time being getting her shower, getting her makeup n hair done then she put a rose lipstick on her delicious lips n then she wearing a sexy red dress for her husband. And then she go the fireside n wait there at sofa. She got a leg u can suck on days to come, her sexy figure will make any Miss World like cooky girl, her reddish lucious lips u want to suck like a lolipop n her lucious perky melons will heal any man's having problem of their penile dysfunction just by 1 look at them. Seriously what a sight to look for. It's been 3 n a half hour pass now, still no where bouts her husband. At the table there were some wine laying around, then she go n grab her self a glass n start drinking. All alone in the big mansion thinking to herself n saying in mind what kind of idiot left his wife to go on a business deal specially when it it's their marriage anniversary day.
Then in the She saw in the amidst her husband's two prize n possessed dogs Lex (Black Canary Mastiff) & Hex (Black Brazilian Mastiff) who happens to be great companion in his lonely n sad days n now they are giving some company to their mommy right now.

Natalia : Well boys it's just u n me. What I'll do without 2 of u. I mean you're Ass hole dady gone to his stupid deal. While leaving me in this big ol house.

more wine Natalia consumes after some speech n then more when she starting to doze off n then fall asleep on the sofa. While doing so her right side breast side nipple is being put out n then her 1 leg is being stranded on n other is down. Lex n Hex seeing this they started to show concern for their mommy which quite some time later out of their curiosity they starting to sniffing on her. Hex started to sniffing waist down n Lex waist up.

Hex then finally sniffing Natalia's pussy on the other hand Lex starting on her side tit. Though Natalia was sleeping she could'nt help but notice that something strange and sensation tingling which started cause her twitch her leg n some of the finger. H is sniffing his mom's pussy which time causing Natalia feel arouse n then her pussy started to getting wet.
From wet pussy its leaking juice which point on becomes curiosity for H ( a confusion in his face). The taste of mommy's juice puzzle him further n further. How can it be tasteful n arousal at the same time the more he taste/ licks the
more Natalia gets horny. On the other hand L also started to lick mommy's nipples which point it causing more arousals situation for Natalia. The moaning becomes louder n then louder (from slow to big). Then Natalia slowly begun to murmur in her sleep while under the influence of wine/ drunk.
(Then she moans slot)
Then Natalia lean aside then the dogs move a little backwards, to see the beautiful seen of their mommy. Which make them even more aroused at some point they get a hard boner. Their cock start to reveal out slowly.
Note - Given to the fact these dogs are large, The reason I choose bc I need those dogs to be bigger, bigger as tiger or lion.
BC they're not just big n strong but they were important for the story plot or u can say to fit the narrative of the story scenario. which u can see to play an important role in the future narratives or scenarios. Another note that I want Lex (Black Canary Mastiff) & Hex (Black Brazilian Mastiff) a little to be like K10 from Tentacular , Ya know big n strong n sexually active. I wanted what happens when there 2 regions of breed of dogs breed with K10 which happens to be bigger this time. But I never wanted to be puny/ small like rex or other dogs.

H couldn't wait any longer. He started to ripping Natalia's panties n on the other hand L is trying to inserting his penis in her mouth. While in the moment Natalia still under the drunk she murmur n said _

Woah honey when did u become so big all of a sudden? Did u got a surgery while u r in Dubai!

Then L started to insert his cock inside Natalia's mouth. Then she start kissing n sniffing his penus the smell was so strong n very powerful that nose hair would burn from it. Then the cock was big very big for any human or man alike to give a blowjob let alone it will dislocate her jaw by trying sucking it.

On the other side H is completely ripped Natalia's panties n start penetrating her pussy slowly.

Natalia then slowly starting to break off her wine/drunk. And realizing how can there 2 of them doing in the same time. Then she got to point or moment of The Wait A Minute moment.
There she wakes up and shockingly realized at that same time, that she was banged by her husband's dogs.
One was fucking her pussy and the another one fucking her throat off. Then she trying reason with them/to order them to stop.

Even they started thusrted with full force with knot this time (lengthing their cock to the fullest)
Natalia in her mind I know it is bad but why does it feel so good why I'm being so affection by this dogs. I never felt so much pleasure this much before. I've been doing it with man many time. But never with a dog which they're not even human n much to worse they're my husband's dogs for Christ sakes. What will he thinking of me when he finds out what his dogs has done. I'm cheating on him, specially with his own dog. But then again why it feels so strange to be Fuck by these dogs this sensation this feelings of arousals, why I feel affectionated by this why I fell good all of a sudden.

Natalia in her mind : OHh God don't stop. Keep fucking mommy's pussy n mouth. Wait wtf I'm saying. Oh god I can't stop. But it fell so good to Fuck by them.
I'm cummiiiiiiinnnnng

Then Hex n Lex n Natalia cummed together while the dogs cum n empty their balls off. Hex emptied his ball to his mommy's belly which point Natalia's belly starting getting big. Lex also cummed in his mom's throat that it starting to dripping right.

Natalia then sits on her sofa for catching some air n some rest while looking each other eyes, Hers n the dogs. Natalia is shaking her heart beating fast, her hand starting to get cold from the low of adrenal. Then she looks to her belly it's become huge by dogs cum as it she looks like a pregnant n her mouth fill with the cum of lex which is dripping like water drop on the carpet.

All of a sudden there is bell rings at the door. In Natalia's mind who can that be the she got the WAM moment !
It must be Victor I think he come at last. Then she n the dog looked each other.
Honey I'm home ...
Then he looks at house that it is empty n no one was there to greet him not even his wife n his beloved dogs too.
Then he goes to the fireside believing that Natalia would be there but she wasn't there either. Then he notice some kind of sticky white substance on the carpet. Victor then touch it n sniff n it smells bad.

Then Victor going to the upstairs to his wife in his bedroom. There he finds Natalia taking shower.

Nat : Ohh honey u came im so glad but what to u so long. U said u would come in like in 2 hrs so.

Behind the shower's curtain or cape Nat in the shower while water dropping on her bod's sticky cum which happens to be hard to getting off. While in the shower she look so tensed n hyper what she would do how she will kiss him while still cleaning dogs cum then she looks over there n here.

Nat : Like I said I'm taking shower n busy, so I would do this later ok. May be u should fresh up now that u ' be come from a long journey.

Vic : Good idea why I not join with u. That will be great for both mind n body n we could snuggle in the shower.

Nat's eyes just got bigger n wider. The fact is she's still cleaning the cums of his dogs n emptying the stomach full of Hex's cum.
Again building some courage with some nefty ideas Natalia finally push off Vic of her back.

Nat : No.. no u can't mister. As u can see im taking shower after long days of period of work. And I waiting for u sick to death still no answers from u or your phone.

Vic : (Nervously) Oah honey ca .. ca.. calm down. I didn't know. Look sorry honey pie u I didn't know how much gone through.

While she pushing hard all the cum of the belly out her pussy while the scenery looks like a fountain when doing so.

Vic : Ok honey u get freshen up. In mean time I fresh up to the guest rooms shower. Then we'll catching up to do. What u say.

Vick in the end going to freshen up but then out curiosity of the dogs where they are? N what's the thing on the carpet then he goes back to Nat to asked her.

Vic : Oh one thing I forgot to ask honey what's that white substance on the carpet n why it is so sticky?

Nat just paused over there for a moment n she started to have that feeling again n her pussy getting wet again while remember/ having flashback the embarrassing things happens with her n with the dogs. After moment she u paused.

How can u be so careless. I told u be careful with that specially with dogs n wine.

Vic then left the room. The Nat pook her head through the curtain of the shower. It's still getting difficult to get sticky cums of the dogs of her body. While dripping from her pussy.
Out out curiosity she gets a her finger on that cum n then put it on the lips of her mouth. N then she closed her eyes tasting the dogs sticky, gooy, hot cum which taste like a decades old wine.
The sensation n the feeling put her back in the moment. When the dogs filled her up.
While her eyes closed she got smile on her face (grin on the side of the face) while tasting the cum.
The End.

I hope all who guys read this find some some entertainment while dripping on the fantasies.
I know it's not great n neither it's good just like my last comment which happens to be filled with more wtf this guy saying, cringe n full of bruh moment. I know I'm knew but still go easy on this guy will you.

TBT there r lot of guys doing it on 8muse forum. So I thought why not do it here.

So I pray n hope that u all like this story I made n show some support and some help to improve the story plots & it's elements.
wtf?
take it easy with the crack man

so where the fuck are the hot renderers in this thread?
go an make some slackers.

Pairy Henis

Sep 17, 2019
Holy shit ....

At The Fireside

(Then she moans slot)

I'm cummiiiiiiinnnnng

Honey I'm home ...

The End.

For the love of fuck please someone give us a TLDR.

dukesilver

Sep 24, 2018
Holy shit ....

At The Fireside

(Then she moans slot)

I'm cummiiiiiiinnnnng

Honey I'm home ...

The End.

What the actual fuck?

Akanine74

Mar 24, 2019
Jackerman — Today

Few new things:

-The motion capture suit will be here in a few days, it’s finally shipped!

-I mentioned this casually recently but I’ve decided to make it official.

I’m going to open up monthly animation voting to the entire server. This will be weighted based on tier level, and yes to those who have been asking, platinum will be a tier soon as well. The golds will still be the only tier nominating ideas, and their votes will be weighted 3x that of bronze (silver is 2x bronze).

I understand some may not be fond of this change and I’m prepared to refund those in the gold tier that would like to drop down if the tier doesn’t suit you anymore.

Support the production of Jackerman

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Jackerman — Today

Few new things:

I’m going to open up monthly animation voting to the entire server. This will be weighted based on tier level, and yes to those who have been asking, platinum will be a tier soon as well. The golds will still be the only tier nominating ideas, and their votes will be weighted 3x that of bronze (silver is 2x bronze).

I understand some may not be fond of this change and I’m prepared to refund those in the gold tier that would like to drop down if the tier doesn’t suit you anymore.

so maybe we'll have a little different results from the monthly animation winners going forward... maybe

Nov 26, 2020
stop posting off topic content fucker.
i need to run like an bitch to jackerboy and tell him about it...buuuhuuuu

so no fucker here who can create really hot content except me?
thats fucked up ;)
6900$ earned on deviantart in one year and rises..can anyone beat it?
Fuck is wrong with this guy :KEK:

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
Jackerman — Today

Few new things:

itll be interesting to see what genres the entire server ends up leaning towards too. pre sure nominations are still gon be full of beast shit with the occasional futa. still havent seen a good incest idea back when i was in there

rjlee

Jul 19, 2021
itll be interesting to see what genres the entire server ends up leaning towards too. pre sure nominations are still gon be full of beast shit with the occasional futa. still havent seen a good incest idea back when i was in there
Good. There are like 10000000000 incest themed pornos out there in regular porn, why do we need our precious valuable 3D artists who can fulfill all the fetish things that cant be done in real life to waste their time with more incest? 3D should be about making the impossible come alive, whether its futa, beast, or girls with 34GGG/24/34 frames.

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
Good. There are like 10000000000 incest themed pornos out there in regular porn, why do we need our precious valuable 3D artists who can fulfill all the fetish things that cant be done in real life to waste their time with more incest? 3D should be about making the impossible come alive, whether its futa, beast, or girls with 34GGG/24/34 frames.
funny enough, futa prob has way more content than incest which is why i prefer neither for jackermans videos. its just that half the discord is made of mothers warmth fans who will probs choose an incest themed one just to spite beast and if the incest theme nominated idea is terrible than RIP (i.e. super vanilla basic premise). itd probably be best if the nominated idea for incest was just: incest themed; let jackerman choose his own idea

rjlee

Jul 19, 2021
funny enough, futa prob has way more content than incest which is why i prefer neither for jackermans videos. its just that half the discord is made of mothers warmth fans who will probs choose an incest themed one just to spite beast and if the incest theme nominated idea is terrible than RIP (i.e. super vanilla basic premise). itd probably be best if the nominated idea for incest was just: incest themed; let jackerman choose his own idea
Hopefully the high tiers are where the hardcore beast fans are, which would still give beast themes the advantage.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes