5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

amboniusz

Apr 9, 2018
some little offtopic there is an artist probably russian who post his works on naugtymachinima today he posted first something longer and the style has some similarities with jackerman style take a look he got patreon now

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2020
some little offtopic there is an artist probably russian who post his works on naugtymachinima today he posted first something longer and the style has some similarities with jackerman style take a look unfortunately no patreon nor twitter or any contact for this artist

Shit gave me a good laugh :KEK:

jamon

Dec 23, 2017
some little offtopic there is an artist probably russian who post his works on naugtymachinima today he posted first something longer and the style has some similarities with jackerman style take a look unfortunately no patreon nor twitter or any contact for this artist

Hes good!

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Jackerman — Today

The next monthly's results are in!

Winning Idea: Lady Dimitrescu feeding, deepthroating, and getting bred by a huge dick Minotaur

2nd place: Elizabeth in local Village BBC Mating Ritual

3rd place (tie): (idea 1) Dexter's mom taking care of her son's needs while he's sick with a blowjob and anal sex & (idea 2) the elf princess is reluctantly married off to a dark unicorn after he wins a battle, and the unicorn then takes her to his cave where he forcefully mounts her and impregnates her on their wedding night.

View attachment 1320108

View attachment 1320109

Last thing: Mother's Warmth chapter 2 development is going smoothly. It's just going a bit slow, but still definitely possible for August. I've heard some chatter about people worrying it's getting cancelled - it's not, and it will not be cancelled at any point in the future. I'm just going to keep pretty quiet about it until it's released because there's some things I've been planning from the very beginning of Chapter 1's development that I finally get to do, and I want them to stay a surprise.

Support the production of Jackerman

Do we know who is this Elizabeth from 2nd place? How does she look like? or sth?

yosoywes

Oct 31, 2020

nice , like it , happen to know anything like this ? 3d incest vid with story?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes