5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
will there be monthly animation in August? I thought Jackerman would focus on MW2... hope it doesn't delay the release. This dexter's Mother theme sounded amazing! damn it was not chosen, we would finally have a different theme in the monthly animations, but no! this is frustrating to say the least
There will be a monthly for August.

• Haha
Reactions: dartag

Rinzler__

Aug 18, 2020
Man, is he going to deliver Mother's Warmth and a monthly animation in the same month? The guy is GOAT. I wish they had chosen Dexter's Mother for the monthly animation, I love Dexter's Mom and wanted to see how it would look, made by Jackerman, not to mention that, from the description, it would be a very good animation, but that's ok, I'm also looking forward to Lady D of it and how will the animation be. By the way, I don't care if, unfortunately, he ends up delaying the completion of Mother's Warmth. It is without a doubt his greatest and best work. Take your time to make this animation perfect Jackerman

Akanine74

Mar 24, 2019
Jackerman — Today

The next monthly's results are in!

Winning Idea: Lady Dimitrescu feeding, deepthroating, and getting bred by a huge dick Minotaur

2nd place: Elizabeth in local Village BBC Mating Ritual

3rd place (tie): (idea 1) Dexter's mom taking care of her son's needs while he's sick with a blowjob and anal sex & (idea 2) the elf princess is reluctantly married off to a dark unicorn after he wins a battle, and the unicorn then takes her to his cave where he forcefully mounts her and impregnates her on their wedding night.

SPOILER_DextersMom2.png

SPOILER_DextersMom.png

Last thing: Mother's Warmth chapter 2 development is going smoothly. It's just going a bit slow, but still definitely possible for August. I've heard some chatter about people worrying it's getting cancelled - it's not, and it will not be cancelled at any point in the future. I'm just going to keep pretty quiet about it until it's released because there's some things I've been planning from the very beginning of Chapter 1's development that I finally get to do, and I want them to stay a surprise.

Support the production of Jackerman

Last edited:

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Jackerman — Today

Winning Idea: Lady Dimitrescu feeding, deepthroating, and getting bred by a huge dick Minotaur

3rd place (tie): (idea 1) Dexter's mom taking care of her son's needs while he's sick with a blowjob and anal sex & (idea 2) the elf princess is reluctantly married off to a dark unicorn after he wins a battle, and the unicorn then takes her to his cave where he forcefully mounts her and impregnates her on their wedding night.

View attachment 1320108

View attachment 1320109

Last thing: Mother's Warmth chapter 2 development is going smoothly. It's just going a bit slow, but still definitely possible for August. I've heard some chatter about people worrying it's getting cancelled - it's not, and it will not be cancelled at any point in the future. I'm just going to keep pretty quiet about it until it's released because there's some things I've been planning from the very beginning of Chapter 1's development that I finally get to do, and I want them to stay a surprise.

Look at this, Dexter's mother's model was great! it was going to be a perfect monthly animation! we missed this opportunity... what a shit

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Man, is he going to deliver Mother's Warmth and a monthly animation in the same month? The guy is GOAT. I wish they had chosen Dexter's Mother for the monthly animation, I love Dexter's Mom and wanted to see how it would look, made by Jackerman, not to mention that, from the description, it would be a very good animation, but that's ok, I'm also looking forward to Lady D of it and how will the animation be. By the way, I don't care if, unfortunately, he ends up delaying the completion of Mother's Warmth. It is without a doubt his greatest and best work. Take your time to make this animation perfect Jackerman
There's only one problem with this. Jackerman had said at the beginning that he would do anything to deliver MW2 in August and now he's not sure if he can do that, but in return he's doing a monthly animation for August... I think if he kept his focus only on MW2 in August he it achieves to finish on time and in the end he wouldn't even have a problem in not having a monthly animation because instead he would have a 20 minute video

Jun 1, 2017
Jackerman — Today

View attachment 1320108

View attachment 1320109

What good ideas is jackerman having, I like all of them. :p

Aug 24, 2017
Jackerman — Today

View attachment 1320108

View attachment 1320109

Oh shit, he did a really good job

buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
Jackerman — Today

View attachment 1320108

View attachment 1320109

I’d love to see Dexter’s mom do anal! Sounds great to me!

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
quite unfortunate that lady D was chosen altho many of the gold members wanted her for some reason back in july/june. the beasty dynamic just doesnt work when the girl is 7ft+ lmao

Archif1

Feb 18, 2021
Anyways, how do you define his OG characters? Perhaps I'm not that familiar with his works all the way back, but wasn't the vampire girl from last month new?
I mean characters from franchises and series, and not characters that he created. That's what I mean when I say that it will be the first video where he doesn't use a character that he created from zero.

jamon

Dec 23, 2017
All of this impregnation, breeding and mating escenes, will they show the woman pregnant and happy?
Say YEEES pleeease!

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
Jackerman — Today

View attachment 1320108

View attachment 1320109

Wow! His visuals for Dexter's mom looks sexy as hell. I wish she had won for next month's release. Her along with MW2 would have been great :giggle:
But it's cool, MW2 is already a dream coming through.
Thanks always for the updates.

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
Jackerman — Today

View attachment 1320108

View attachment 1320109

Her exact hairstyle is always very difficult to find in DAZ. Endlessillusion modeled the hair and model from scratch. Considering he is using blender now, why didn't he just make the exact hair? too much work i guess. but otherwise, brilliant job.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes