5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Jackerman — Today

Sorry for the late update but here's some more info:

-This monthly has definitely been tough but I'm making it work. As the technical issues became too common, I had to chop it down a bit more. For example, there is liquid simulation in the beginning, which took about 18 hours to bake and was unsuccessful multiple times so it had to be redone multiple times. I'm still not where I was with Daz in terms of skill level, but you will definitely see improvements.

-MW development is still going well, we'll see about the August release date though. It's absolutely essential I do this Chapter well for secret reasons you will all soon be aware of. Here's a WIP monthly shot to help pass the time!

View attachment 1310161

Support the production of Jackerman

Jackerman could tell you what your plans are for MW history, not knowing what's to come scares me.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
U know there something in my chest that I want to get rid off as soon as possible. If I don't , then the burden will get bigger n bigger n eventually I will get squashed. So r u still reading this good, R u still here good.
So here it goes for couple of times I have visiting this sites to see whats cooking.
And scrolling n reading some of the comments that people make n truth be told I'll have people r very passionate n caring not also that some of them r giving their own suggestions n ides individually which awsome in my part.
So I can not help but thinking that what if I give my side of the story ya know?
At 1st I was kinda shy n every time I go to typing my heart beat so fast that I can not explained the sensation I'm having right now.
I know its not perfect but neither it's good n also it's a pirate site who cares, com mon man if nobody cares then what r u still doing in here ?
So the story I'm gonna tell it's from my own kink n my own fantasies so go on easy on me will ya.
But 1st let me tell u one thing my style of story telling is kinda old school style Like a Umemaro Style but slow. And the question is who's or what n when it going to be don't worry it will based on your Jackerman's Character based that all u loves n also grown some obsession with such as Rebecca, Jenny , Clair n Sadira etc.
So r u still here with me good. So let us continue with the first J's model Natalia.
And why do u asked that's because of her the animation franchise known to be how I known to J's work.
So the story about Natalia a red headed bimbo n her 2 prize possessed dogs Lex n Hex. BC originally I wanted to Lex n Rex but now Rex is now become official property for Jenny which Rex used to be Natalia's.

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
U know there something in my chest that I want to get rid off as soon as possible. If I don't , then the burden will get bigger n bigger n eventually I will get squashed. So r u still reading this good, R u still here good.
So here it goes for couple of times I have visiting this sites to see whats cooking.
And scrolling n reading some of the comments that people make n truth be told I'll have people r very passionate n caring not also that some of them r giving their own suggestions n ides individually which awsome in my part.
So I can not help but thinking that what if I give my side of the story ya know?
At 1st I was kinda shy n every time I go to typing my heart beat so fast that I can not explained the sensation I'm having right now.
I know its not perfect but neither it's good n also it's a pirate site who cares, com mon man if nobody cares then what r u still doing in here ?
So the story I'm gonna tell it's from my own kink n my own fantasies so go on easy on me will ya.
But 1st let me tell u one thing my style of story telling is kinda old school style Like a Umemaro Style but slow. And the question is who's or what n when it going to be don't worry it will based on your Jackerman's Character based that all u loves n also grown some obsession with such as Rebecca, Jenny , Clair n Sadira etc.
So r u still here with me good. So let us continue with the first J's model Natalia.
And why do u asked that's because of her the animation franchise known to be how I known to J's work.
So the story about Natalia a red headed bimbo n her 2 prize possessed dogs Lex n Hex. BC originally I wanted to Lex n Rex but now Rex is now become official property for Jenny which Rex used to be Natalia's.
Hot damn Boy next time Put some Pictures in that Essay so i can stay focused

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
ToxicMelody1
KoroG90

Quality translations cost money, you have the full game script at \GameData\Plugins\Translation\en\Text\_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt, if you are not satisfied with the automatic translation nor with the translation made by fans you are free to hire the services of a professional translator.
Wut

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
images (81).jpeg

Archif1

Feb 18, 2021
1627173196695.png

• Haha
Reactions: Balkazzaar
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes