5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Akanine74

Mar 24, 2019
Jackerman — Today

Sorry for the late update but here's some more info:

-This monthly has definitely been tough but I'm making it work. As the technical issues became too common, I had to chop it down a bit more. For example, there is liquid simulation in the beginning, which took about 18 hours to bake and was unsuccessful multiple times so it had to be redone multiple times. I'm still not where I was with Daz in terms of skill level, but you will definitely see improvements.

-MW development is still going well, we'll see about the August release date though. It's absolutely essential I do this Chapter well for secret reasons you will all soon be aware of. Here's a WIP monthly shot to help pass the time!

SPOILER_0404.png

Support the production of Jackerman

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Jackerman — Today

-This monthly has definitely been tough but I'm making it work. As the technical issues became too common, I had to chop it down a bit more. For example, there is liquid simulation in the beginning, which took about 18 hours to bake and was unsuccessful multiple times so it had to be redone multiple times. I'm still not where I was with Daz in terms of skill level, but you will definitely see improvements.

-MW development is still going well, we'll see about the August release date though. It's absolutely essential I do this Chapter well for secret reasons you will all soon be aware of. Here's a WIP monthly shot to help pass the time!

View attachment 1310161

won't the MW2 release date be in August? my translator didn't translate right what he said about MW2... if so this is definitely bad news

• Sad
Reactions: NegoDrama

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
won't the MW2 release date be in August? my translator didn't translate right what he said about MW2... if so this is definitely bad news
It's not a definite "no" per se, but moreso a "probably can't finish it in time but I'll give it my best shot".

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
It's not a definite "no" per se, but moreso a "probably can't finish it in time but I'll give it my best shot".
I understand... it's a shame to know that, I thought that in August he wouldn't be doing monthly animation so that way I'd be able to advance MW episode 2 well until the end of the month, but apparently it won't be so easy... (before someone comes and says what they don't know, I'm not doing any kind of criticism even because I know he's doing his best in this episode, I'm just sad to know he's waiting for MW2 can be even bigger)

• Sad
Reactions: NegoDrama

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
Jackerman — Today

View attachment 1310161

Always appreciate any updates. Thanks!

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
I agree with Viggy, it not a hard 'no' but he's determined to make this chapter epic.
I can live with that.
I'm still hoping though that once he's able to make this is sole focus next month it'll be where he wants it to be for the end of month release.

Reactions: Dedingovi

akkyforp

Jun 29, 2019
Jackerman — Today

View attachment 1310161

This one is going to be interesting, I am excited.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I agree with Viggy, it not a hard 'no' but he's determined to make this chapter epic.
I can live with that.
I'm still hoping though that once he's able to make this is sole focus next month it'll be where he wants it to be for the end of month release.
true, if he focuses exclusively on MW2 next month, then it might work

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019
Jackerman — Today

View attachment 1310161

Finally those breasts will have a proper treatment 3x.gif

Reactions: Zolkane and peter73

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
Jackerman — Today

View attachment 1310161

what do ya'll think are the "secret reasons" for him to make sure the second chapter is done well?! Sounds exciting, it's worded like it doesn't mean that he just wants to do a good job for "us".. he always does so I think that's a given.

jomijoan

Aug 7, 2016
Wasn't it confirmed already that MW will have a dog scene ? idk if it will happen in MW 2 though...but yeah, you win some, you lose some, cause I seriously doubt that Jackerman will do a 180 and only start pandering to "vanilla" scenes.
Dog scene will happen in MW3. MW2 is just with son.

Reactions: Zolkane

Archif1

Feb 18, 2021
Can someone please ask the man himself and stop with this ''Broken Phone'' game? Because this topic about the dog scene always shows up when something new about MW comes out.
Just go to the discord, ask Jack if there's going to be dog scenes on MW and then find a way to ping the fucking answer on this thread

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes