5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
But they were concept of his 1st game home coming & then later on he used them tentacular.
But talking about animation video his 1st model Natalia then Mrs.Claus n rest we all know.
I think there is a little misunderstanding, the character who was in the coming home was not Natalia, but Clarie (who at the time her name was Rebeca). Coming home was released in January 2020, Natalia was only appearing for the first time in the Christmas animation in December of the same year.

Reactions: NegoDrama

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
I think there is a little misunderstanding, the character who was in the coming home was not Natalia, but Clarie (who at the time her name was Rebeca). Coming home was released in January 2020, Natalia was only appearing for the first time in the Christmas animation in December of the same year.
Well it is safe to say that Natalia is the 1st.
Let's just all be agree with.☺

NegoDrama

Jul 1, 2017
Everyone in here arguing about inc vs beast, and here i am just PRAYING that Jackerman modifies his models so that they come with tight asses and slim toned thighs while retaining their perfect face/upper body.
they would get very common and boring. I prefer it a thousand times as they are, with huge asses, big and shapely thighs, huge breasts and abs

Archif1

Feb 18, 2021
In any case, the model that Jack has to update whatever it takes, is Rex's one. Because seriously, you put it in a scene with one of the new models made in Blender and it will look very bad.

Reactions: Jun3D

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019
In any case, the model that Jack has to update whatever it takes, is Rex's one. Because seriously, you put it in a scene with one of the new models made in Blender and it will look very bad.
100% agree, that doggo looks everything, except a doggo. tbh I don't quite understand why every 3D beastly has to be with a German Shepherd, there's a plenty of cool doggos breeds...

Silf

Nov 14, 2018
Jackerman — Today (Interesting info)

Sorry to respond so late. For those of you eager for a game here’s my (current) general plan: when MW is finished, I’ll get into game development again.

I want to do something like the game “faplife” but with some of my own characters, but definitely something simple with a lot of focus put into animation quality, graphical fidelity, and optimization.

I was actually kicking around the idea of having a game where you play as Rex in an upper middle class suburban neighborhood full of milfs. However once that’s done and I’ve finished my degree, I want to finally build Project Kingsland. It will be a mom-son focused game with copious amounts of beastie content, and a small town of milfs to explore.

Support the production of Jackerman

I am amazed at everything you plan to do. I already feel that I love you.

Reactions: buddy86
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes