5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
I have asked for more of Rebecca from tentacular, either a new game or animation series. But I see the focus is on MW2 for now.
Mothers Warmth is the reason that jack is so popular now which also has a positive effect on his animation rig (more gpu power) results in faster more fluid releases in a good case, hope he will not turn to icstor though.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Mothers Warmth is the reason that jack is so popular now which also has a positive effect on his animation rig (more gpu power) results in faster more fluid releases in a good case, hope he will not turn to icstor though.
Don't worry, this dev is the polar opposite of a milker. he prides himself on releasing regular, good content. Very few devs come close to this guy's quality output. He was even cranking out monthlies while still taking classes o_O(y)

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
I have asked for more of Rebecca from tentacular, either a new game or animation series. But I see the focus is on MW2 for now.
Rebecca is featured in two of the proposals in this month's vote. Let's hope she wins. Other interesting options included a continuation of the vampire/werewolf story and the rest were sort of "meh" for me personally.

Reactions: Elchile and peter73

Most Palone

Mar 28, 2021
Rebecca is featured in two of the proposals in this month's vote. Let's hope she wins. Other interesting options included a continuation of the vampire/werewolf story and the rest were sort of "meh" for me personally.
The Vampire and Werewolf were not that good tbh because of the blowjob, I mean we all know what we were expecting something more but it turned out to be this but still can't blame jack because he really working hard for us while some developers just take the money and do shitty animation and it's done.

Apart from that Rebecca is needed, doesn't matter if it's with tentacle one or monster or human, the main thing is it should be REBBECA.

JustAyt

Jul 13, 2017
Never in my life that i will SHUT-UP-AND-TAKE-MY-MONEY for Jackerman. Not gonna lied. He tried to impress us with his extensive animation of 3D. He got talent.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Jackerman — Today

Sorry for the late update but here's some more info:

-This monthly has definitely been tough but I'm making it work. As the technical issues became too common, I had to chop it down a bit more. For example, there is liquid simulation in the beginning, which took about 18 hours to bake and was unsuccessful multiple times so it had to be redone multiple times. I'm still not where I was with Daz in terms of skill level, but you will definitely see improvements.

-MW development is still going well, we'll see about the August release date though. It's absolutely essential I do this Chapter well for secret reasons you will all soon be aware of. Here's a WIP monthly shot to help pass the time!

View attachment 1310161

Support the production of Jackerman

Don't mind but ... That nipple is a turn off
I mean it's barely visible

Reactions: Jun3D
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes