5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

jamon

Dec 23, 2017
Interesting, I've been at that site before and could swear these weren't there. Let's hope it's something new and upcoming.

P.S. I recently became a Gold member of his and will post suggestions for monthlies related to Rebecca every month. :D

If anyone else is also obsessed by her, PM me and we can come up with scripts together, which can be voted on by his other subscribers.
Thats very nice of you!
I also believe that Rebeca should appear again.. i would love to see her breeding more and more

Reactions: mmorazz and kevork

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Thats very nice of you!
I also believe that Rebeca should appear again.. i would love to see her breeding more and more
Feel free to message me. I've read the Discord, we're not alone, there's more demand for her from Bronzers, we just have to unite and make it happen. ;)

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
no and i doubt her return for a while since shes not mentioned a lot
How can they ? I mean she's the first JM's model, through her the franchise was born.
And Not Even A Soul Mentioned Her Seriously My Heart Just Broke :cry:, Everybody wants Jenny but not Natalia the Fuck wrong with the people and I mean every people.
Oh well not today maybe someday we'll see her.

Any way thanks man.

Reactions: Elchile

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Jackerman — Today (Interesting info)

Sorry to respond so late. For those of you eager for a game here’s my (current) general plan: when MW is finished, I’ll get into game development again.

I want to do something like the game “faplife” but with some of my own characters, but definitely something simple with a lot of focus put into animation quality, graphical fidelity, and optimization.

I was actually kicking around the idea of having a game where you play as Rex in an upper middle class suburban neighborhood full of milfs. However once that’s done and I’ve finished my degree, I want to finally build Project Kingsland. It will be a mom-son focused game with copious amounts of beastie content, and a small town of milfs to explore.

Support the production of Jackerman

Wait what about the animation which are still in WIP such as ..
Mother's Warmth Part 3 n 4 ?
Sadira with Horse Part 2 ?
Rebecca with Fat Alien ?
Jenny's Threesome ?
& Not But At least What About Fireside 2 ?

viking12

Jan 10, 2018
Does anyone know about other games like Tentacular? It was pretty awesome but there is no sequel, I kinda feel bad.

And I found these pics which were not in the game? Does anyone know about this?
Is this from the game? I havent seen this, is there more?

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Wait what about the animation which are still in WIP such as ..
Mother's Warmth Part 3 n 4 ?
Sadira with Horse Part 2 ?
Rebecca with Fat Alien ?
Jenny's Threesome ?
& Not But At least What About Fireside 2 ?
Shouldn't be affected according to Jackerman. He said he plans to keep a consistent content stream while larger, less time-intensive projects are worked on in the background.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Does anyone know about other games like Tentacular? It was pretty awesome but there is no sequel, I kinda feel bad.

And I found these pics which were not in the game? Does anyone know about this?
Hmm looks like early concept or version of the game which u can clearly see the outlay of the animation. My guess is it's dlc or release 5 content !

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Interesting, I've been at that site before and could swear these weren't there. Let's hope it's something new and upcoming.
EDIT: Just talked to The Man himself - apparently these were made even before R1 of Tentacular, so no hope of upcoming content.

P.S. I recently became a Gold member of his and will post suggestions for monthlies related to Rebecca every month. :D

If anyone else is also obsessed by her, PM me and we can come up with scripts together, which can be voted on by his other subscribers.
Wow man that's great, now you have become an official GM can I request to u something pleasssse:giggle:

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Shouldn't be affected according to Jackerman. He said he plans to keep a consistent content stream while larger, less time-intensive projects are worked on in the background.
Still ... He's making 2 games, then how the hell on earth he will have time to make vids .. God knows :unsure:

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
How can they ? I mean she's the first JM's model, through her the franchise was born.
And Not Even A Soul Mentioned Her Seriously My Heart Just Broke :cry:, Everybody wants Jenny but not Natalia the Fuck wrong with the people and I mean every people.
Oh well not today maybe someday we'll see her.

Any way thanks man.
are you talking about Natalia? well she's a good Jackerman model, but she wasn't the first one, actually the first model was Claire, after that came Rebeca, Enigma and Eve.

Reactions: NegoDrama

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
So sadira animation coming at the end of this month?
Btw i seen a post back in early july saying he was going to do a lady d animation, But he did sadira instead? I would have loved to see a lady d model from jackerman

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
I am not a fan of beastiality, but just for the heck of it, I would love to see a sequel to fireside with a lot more twerking. God, the twerking was too good. I am dying to know how he made it that fluidly good.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I am not a fan of beastiality, but just for the heck of it, I would love to see a sequel to fireside with a lot more twerking. God, the twerking was too good. I am dying to know how he made it that fluidly good.
Reminds me of the top quality fluidity of Grimhelm's breasts.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
are you talking about Natalia? well she's a good Jackerman model, but she wasn't the first one, actually the first model was Claire, after that came Rebeca, Enigma and Eve.
But they were concept of his 1st game home coming & then later on he used them tentacular.
But talking about animation video his 1st model Natalia then Mrs.Claus n rest we all know.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes