5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

NegoDrama

Jul 1, 2017
How would a Rex game even work? Does Rex have the mind of a human? Would he walk around with human inner dialogue? If not then it would just be....Food, food, food, food, sex, nap, food, OH LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!, food, food, nap, food, food. That's pretty much the extent of a dog's thinking. The Rex stuff is fine for short animations, but with a full game you have to apply some kind of logic and that's difficult to do unless you're going full furry style anthropomorphic or something werewolf related.
man, I have no idea either. putting the rex as a secondary character in the "kingsland project" incest game would make sense, but making a game focused on him as well as being ridiculous will still delay the incest game (and before any beast fan complains, in the game of incest will also have bestiality content)

Reactions: Dedingovi

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019
Hope Jackerboy at least makes some improvements to Rex model, this doggo is freaky as hell, look at that
Screenshot_1.jpg

Regarding to the context, I think it would be great logic if Rex were actually a Skinwalker, in short, it's an thing from American Indian folklore that can transform into man and animal, more precisely, canines (like dogs, wolves or coyotes). This could explain why Rex would have these human "thoughts".

Reactions: Doc_Pie
Aug 24, 2017
Hope Jackerboy at least makes some improvements to Rex model, this doggo is freaky as hell, look at that
View attachment 1300024

Regarding to the context, I think it would be great logic if Rex were actually a Skinwalker, in short, it's an thing from American Indian folklore that can transform into man and animal, more precisely, canines (like dogs, wolves or coyotes). This could explain why Rex would have these human "thoughts".
It looks more like a werewolfl

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
How would a Rex game even work? Does Rex have the mind of a human? Would he walk around with human inner dialogue? If not then it would just be....Food, food, food, food, sex, nap, food, OH LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!, food, food, nap, food, food. That's pretty much the extent of a dog's thinking. The Rex stuff is fine for short animations, but with a full game you have to apply some kind of logic and that's difficult to do unless you're going full furry style anthropomorphic or something werewolf related.
There is a VN game with exactly this premise, Man's best Friend has the dog main character talking like that and coming with creative ways to get into women's skirts and humpoing away. Think he even gets NTR'd at some point by other dogs.

https://f95zone.to/threads/mans-best-friend-episode-2-adultking.43310/

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Bellyride

regbullnon

Sep 20, 2018
Rex has only one idea in his mind: i want sex with my human bitch.
Simple think, he will fuck around - only for his own "research" ... trying the other human bitches in the neighborhood , but no wife is better as his wife.xD

Btw: of course he sees a squirrel ... and put his NUTS in the squirrel mouth.xD

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
the MW2 previews are still a bit simple as he doesn't want to give too many spoilers, we can probably have more revealing previews in August which will be the month of MW2... well anyway it's closer than longue

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Jackerman — Today

Another MW shot, a kiss on the cheek...

View attachment 1301399

Support the production of Jackerman

looks more and more cartoon
question is how much blur and uber glow will he add to the final release ;)?

jackerboi should have moved to 3DS MAX instead of splender then he could do this quality ;)
https://f95zone.to/threads/shoheis-adult-streaming-channel-final-socrates.59839/post-6181051

Last edited:

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
exactly. i wanted another Sadira so i paid for gold and told all the gold discord ppl that if they didnt vote for sadira I would personally come to their house and fuck them with my big ass dog dick. And look wht happened, sadira is the monthly for july. Pce out noobs my purpose has been accomplished.
Now that u have become a gold member can i make request to u please
Can u persuade other gold members to make or bring back Natalia for Fireside Part 2 Pleassssssse

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Elchile and mmorazz

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
First impressions (I know it's still an early WIP): The minotaur looks like a stone statue brought to life, and Sadira, a much modern (and younger) version of herself. Plus her old gorgeous wavy hair suited her better IMHO.

Edit: From a milfy goddess, to a really attractive sorority chick. Oy vey :cry:
View attachment 1290474
Don't get me wrong but I like the first one. The old one I mean she's sexy, beautiful & lucisious u know how milf should be.
And the 2nd one feels like everyday soap model (Just like one of those french model who smoke a lot)
But it would be a lot better if the V2S hair is fixiated on V1S hair it will be breath taking(y)

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes