5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
i think you could make this body on your own :)
for base i and i also sure jackerman are using

after that there are just small changes.
What happened to your renders on here:(

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Renderers removed because they where off topic
fucking LOOL
some nutcase probably reported them.
i will continute on deviantart
sad to hear about that... your screenshots were really good and also help speed up time until the release of MW2... by the way I'm rooting for Jackerman to start posting more interesting previews of MW2 like a first he posted of Clarie naked in bed with a see-through sheet

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
JackermanToday

Quick update:

Things have been very hectic recently. I just moved out and won't be in the new place for 3 weeks, however I feel confident I have prepared enough for this to compensate for any lost time and stay somewhat on track.
Just hope it's not one of those PewDiePie situation again.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Renderers removed because they where off topic
fucking LOOL
some nutcase probably reported them.
i will continute on deviantart
I saw the new image you posted today, it's great! your character really reminds Clarie, it would be great for Jackerman to create a monthly animation based on your images, I can say that I would finally be excited for a monthly animation

Akanine74

Mar 24, 2019
Jackerman — Today (Interesting info)

Sorry to respond so late. For those of you eager for a game here’s my (current) general plan: when MW is finished, I’ll get into game development again.

I want to do something like the game “faplife” but with some of my own characters, but definitely something simple with a lot of focus put into animation quality, graphical fidelity, and optimization.

I was actually kicking around the idea of having a game where you play as Rex in an upper middle class suburban neighborhood full of milfs. However once that’s done and I’ve finished my degree, I want to finally build Project Kingsland. It will be a mom-son focused game with copious amounts of beastie content, and a small town of milfs to explore.

Support the production of Jackerman

NegoDrama

Jul 1, 2017
Jackerman — Today (Interesting info)

Sorry to respond so late. For those of you eager for a game here’s my (current) general plan: when MW is finished, I’ll get into game development again.

I want to do something like the game “faplife” but with some of my own characters, but definitely something simple with a lot of focus put into animation quality, graphical fidelity, and optimization.

I was actually kicking around the idea of having a game where you play as Rex in an upper middle class suburban neighborhood full of milfs. However once that’s done and I’ve finished my degree, I want to finally build Project Kingsland. It will be a mom-son focused game with copious amounts of beastie content, and a small town of milfs to explore.

Support the production of Jackerman

I don't understand he will make two games? this mom-son one sounds pretty good, but this rex game making thing is bullshit, hope he forgets about it so he doesn't delay this "kingsland project"

even because he already said that in the mom-son game there will be bestiality too, so if he makes this rex game he will only delay the mom-son/beastly game with a game that is just bestial

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I don't understand he will make two games? this mom-son one sounds pretty good, but this rex game making thing is bullshit, hope he forgets about it so he doesn't delay this "kingsland project"

even because he already said that in the mom-son game there will be bestiality too, so if he makes this rex game he will only delay the mom-son/beastly game with a game that is just bestial
How would a Rex game even work? Does Rex have the mind of a human? Would he walk around with human inner dialogue? If not then it would just be....Food, food, food, food, sex, nap, food, OH LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!, food, food, nap, food, food. That's pretty much the extent of a dog's thinking. The Rex stuff is fine for short animations, but with a full game you have to apply some kind of logic and that's difficult to do unless you're going full furry style anthropomorphic or something werewolf related.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes