5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
Holy Shit ... No Seriously That's A Holy Shit Man
it was worth it to me considering i got to vote for jenny and sadira and got them in the end. Other than that it was purely for support considering hes the most promising 3d daz/blender animator for big proportioned milfs, voice acting, intros and beast. It was also nice to ask him w.e u wanted

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
it was worth it to me considering i got to vote for jenny and sadira and got them in the end. Other than that it was purely for support considering hes the most promising 3d daz/blender animator for big proportioned milfs, voice acting, intros and beast. It was also nice to ask him w.e u wanted
WoW man I didn't know you had so much, even though it was short. Any way it's very glad to know u had your enjoyment.
But 1 thing why it was 25$ bucks?
It was 2 much don't u think. I mean in his Patreon the bronze 5$ silver 10$ & gold 20$ depending what tier u choose. But 1 thing I don't understand why pay 5$ extra? Did raised it or just the tax conclusion!

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
WoW man I didn't know you had so much, even though it was short. Any way it's very glad to know u had your enjoyment.
But 1 thing why it was 25$ bucks?
It was 2 much don't u think. I mean in his Patreon the bronze 5$ silver 10$ & gold 20$ depending what tier u choose. But 1 thing I don't understand why pay 5$ extra? Did raised it or just the tax conclusion!
gold tier gets to make and vote ideas for the next monthly. i wanted another jenny and sadira thats why i paid. and like b4 i just wanted to support him so i didnt care wht the price was. also his tier benefits are listed so just read them lol

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
gold tier gets to make and vote ideas for the next monthly. i wanted another jenny and sadira thats why i paid. and like b4 i just wanted to support him so i didnt care wht the price was. also his tier benefits are listed so just read them lol
1 thing did u know anything about bringing back Natalia for Fireside Part 2 or something OR even mentioned her by someone in the community Because we really need to her return ASAP. BC it is she how the franchise known to be.

Reactions: Elchile

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
1 thing did u know anything about bringing back Natalia for Fireside Part 2 or something OR even mentioned her by someone in the community Because we really need to her return ASAP. BC it is she how the franchise known to be.
no and i doubt her return for a while since shes not mentioned a lot

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Jackerman — Today (Interesting info)

Sorry to respond so late. For those of you eager for a game here’s my (current) general plan: when MW is finished, I’ll get into game development again.

I want to do something like the game “faplife” but with some of my own characters, but definitely something simple with a lot of focus put into animation quality, graphical fidelity, and optimization.

I was actually kicking around the idea of having a game where you play as Rex in an upper middle class suburban neighborhood full of milfs. However once that’s done and I’ve finished my degree, I want to finally build Project Kingsland. It will be a mom-son focused game with copious amounts of beastie content, and a small town of milfs to explore.

Support the production of Jackerman

And he didn't even mention that 3-letter thing :HideThePain:, if that's what I'm thinking, this game is going to be great.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Does anyone know about other games like Tentacular? It was pretty awesome but there is no sequel, I kinda feel bad.

And I found these pics which were not in the game? Does anyone know about this?
I could be wrong but I think the original plan for the game endings involved which alien/animal cums inside her first then she sticks with that alien. Thats why you're given so many options on who gets to cum inside.

Again could be very wrong.

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
I could be wrong but I think the original plan for the game endings involved which alien/animal cums inside her first then she sticks with that alien. Thats why you're given so many options on who gets to cum inside.

Again could be very wrong.
You could be right, but the background settings and Rebecca's outfit are very different from anything seen in the Tentacular game itself. It might be from a completely different project altogether.

shahzeb10, where did you find these pics, dude? I've been looking all over for anything related to this particular character from Jackerman and hadn't seen them anywhere before... Do you have any others?

Most Palone

Mar 28, 2021
You could be right, but the background settings and Rebecca's outfit are very different from anything seen in the Tentacular game itself. It might be from a completely different project altogether.

shahzeb10, where did you find these pics, dude? I've been looking all over for anything related to this particular character from Jackerman and hadn't seen them anywhere before... Do you have any others?
Here you go mate : :)

TBH I really need more videos of the character REBBECA. She is a Goddess bro!

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Here you go mate : :)

TBH I really need more videos of the character REBBECA. She is a Goddess bro!
Interesting, I've been at that site before and could swear these weren't there. Let's hope it's something new and upcoming.
EDIT: Just talked to The Man himself - apparently these were made even before R1 of Tentacular, so no hope of upcoming content.

P.S. I recently became a Gold member of his and will post suggestions for monthlies related to Rebecca every month. :D

If anyone else is also obsessed by her, PM me and we can come up with scripts together, which can be voted on by his other subscribers.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes