5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Preview of Sadira in natural mode.
crazy difference but this is the same model as Jackerman is using.
lips are slight reduced (less botox ;))

i think i got the boobs right also.

View attachment 1293137

This is the model
it was very good man! now I wanted to see a Claire of yours even more

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
That has been my biggest hobby for about 2.5 years so yes ;)
Sadira also have the same body type i have used for my models so this is going to be easy.
Big boobs and asses just like it should be.

Claire doesnt seem to be on Daz 3D but there is one more place to look at.
Your work is amazing!!! Keep it up, you're definitely one of the top artists in this field!!!

Unrelated: I'm glad Jackerman is doing nonhuman again, but I wish he'd do his top quality tentacle work more and not just a minotaur...that's a bit overdone with 3d artists, they all do minotaurs or orc/pigmen etc.

Reactions: dajj and rev2020

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
it was very good man! now I wanted to see a Claire of yours even more
sorry man i cant find her
have looked for 2 hours LOL
i think her face may be custom made.

but i have the leather pants that she used in MW1
maybe i can see if Sadira could put them on ;)

• Sad
Reactions: Dedingovi

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Is this your own custom morph? If not, would you mind sharing the morph and its link?
i use several different morphs.
lets say if you get most of the body morphs you dont need zbrush to build your dream bodies.
with enough morphs you cover every piece of the body and can change everything.
use all sliders and see what happends.
if the morphs isnt enough you can just use the scaling tools for different parts.

but this is also why i cant share my models
i have to include all morphs aswell.

next renderer in about 30min.
btw what name has the kid from mothers warmth?

Last edited:
Reactions: Goodmeetday

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
lets say if you get most of the body morphs you dont need zbrush to build your dream bodies.
but if the morphs isnt enough you can just use the scaling tools for different parts.

Apologies to harp on this like a broken record. Would you mind sharing the slider settings regardless please? pretty please with a Cherry on top. please and thank you.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
use all sliders and see what happends.
if the morphs isnt enough you can just use the scaling tools for different parts.

but this is also why i cant share my models
i have to include all morphs aswell.

Damon

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Apologies to harp on this like a broken record. Would you mind sharing the slider settings regardless please? pretty please with a Cherry on top. please and thank you.
i think you could make this body on your own :)
for base i and i also sure jackerman are using

after that there are just small changes.

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
i think you could make this body on your own :)
for base i and i also sure jackerman are using

after that there are just small changes.
Would you mind atleast sharing the fullbody renders of the model from all sides please?

perperz

May 29, 2017
Once again a person reached a nice level of money income and then the updates will be further and further apart, same story as always :(

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
Damn now there is 1k patreons he is growing so quickly! Maybe someone knows about production improvement from him? I really want him to have s team and make like every month 10min series we all would love that

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Do you guys know if there are plans to make longer animations with the Rebecca character from the Tentacular game?

I think she's his best one (subjective opinion, of course).

Reactions: f9account

Akanine74

Mar 24, 2019
JackermanToday

Quick update:

Things have been very hectic recently. I just moved out and won't be in the new place for 3 weeks, however I feel confident I have prepared enough for this to compensate for any lost time and stay somewhat on track.

Aside from that, the motion capture suit is slated to get here before the end of the month, but I'll keep you guys updated on that as they seem to keep shifting it back (the gloves already came, and they work great).

For blender, I changed my method for porting characters and I'm proud to say that after some tweaking, the characters look nearly indistinguishable from their Daz counterparts.

There is still some work to do from the perspective of scene optimization and lighting but I'm definitely getting better with this software, so thank you for your patience. Thank you for your support! More monthly sneak peeks are coming soon along with some MW2 shots

Support the production of Jackerman

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes