5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
that's kinda the main draw of his content
Yeah, but he lets his patrons vote for the content they wanna see in his vids, and they like bestiality. JM gives the ppl what they want, they vote and he delivers the content. But considering how much hype was created around MW, it's safe to assume that this one will be his best vid so far. At least that's what we hope for when we look at that sexy, caring momma.

No God No God no no Anything But Not The Stupid Dog Again :eek:
I know, and I agree with you, but sadly, that's a possibility. That stupid dog is inevitable, and JM's patrons give him a damn strong plot armor... no woman in JM's universe is safe from that motherfucker.:cautious:

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Yeah, but he lets his patrons vote for the content they wanna see in his vids, and they like bestiality. JM gives the ppl what they want, they vote and he delivers the content. But considering how much hype was created around MW, it's safe to assume that this one will be his best vid so far. At least that's what we hope for when we look at that sexy, caring momma.

I know, and I agree with you, but sadly, that's a possibility. That stupid dog is inevitable, and JM's patrons give him a damn strong plot armor... no woman in JM's universe is safe from that motherfucker.:cautious:
actually this is very sad, but at least episode 3 will also be incest

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Such a shame he's moved away from tentacles.

Anyone know an artist who can reproduce tentacles with the same skill level?

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
[/QUOTE]
Yes we can
All of us can
I know the Silver & Gold Tier are reading this thread while u guys r scrolling down u guys listen nobody is hating the bestiality stuff everybody or somebody, likes or loves 3D besty stuff (NOT THE REAL ONE OTHERWISE U WILL PUKE YOUR GUTS OUT ). You know what I mean.
Listen guys all I'm trying to say ....
It's JUST SOMETIMES _ _ _ SOMETHINGS ARE JUST GOOD AS THEY SHOULD BE, BECAUSE THEY'RE MEANT TO BE.
If u look at Mrs. Claus, Natalie, Sandora, Serena & not but at least The Girls from Tentacular, they looks hot they feels not just for the premise or script, BECAUSE THEY'RE MEANT TO BE. They're meant to be besty, because they're design that way. This why u feel hot & horny. Same goes for the Mother's Warmth because it's design to be incest BECAUSE THEY'RE MEANT TO BE, BECAUSE ITS MEANT TO BE that's why all of u showing passion. That's all of u showing care for this project. Be Honest With Your Self I'm Asking Everybody & Specially The Patrons For Theirs Decisions.
Thank you for your patience & Reading this statement.

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Yes we can
All of us can
I know the Silver & Gold Tier are reading this thread while u guys r scrolling down u guys listen nobody is hating the bestiality stuff everybody or somebody, likes or loves 3D besty stuff (NOT THE REAL ONE OTHERWISE U WILL PUKE YOUR GUTS OUT ). You know what I mean.
Listen guys all I'm trying to say ....
It's JUST SOMETIMES _ _ _ SOMETHINGS ARE JUST GOOD AS THEY SHOULD BE, BECAUSE THEY'RE MEANT TO BE.
If u look at Mrs. Claus, Natalie, Sandora, Serena & not but at least The Girls from Tentacular, they looks hot they feels not just for the premise or script, BECAUSE THEY'RE MEANT TO BE. They're meant to be besty, because they're design that way. This why u feel hot & horny. Same goes for the Mother's Warmth because it's design to be incest BECAUSE THEY'RE MEANT TO BE, BECAUSE ITS MEANT TO BE that's why all of u showing passion. That's all of u showing care for this project. Be Honest With Your Self I'm Asking Everybody & Specially The Patrons For Theirs Decisions.
Thank you for your patience & Reading this statement.
Basically: Hey guys, pls vote for other stuff that us pirates like!

Patreons: lol, no

Honestly, if everyone on here joined his Patreon and voted you might actually see a change. But I don't think that has a chance of happening lol :ROFLMAO:

livemux

Mar 2, 2019
Can we stop with the fetish virtue signaling posts already? It's getting tiresome and it only creates useless bickering among the different sides. "My fetish is better than yours" "I don't understand how those sickos can be into that". "Jackerman should do this, not THAT."
It may come as a surprise to some, but the one unequivocal truth in this world is that DIFFERENT PEOPLE LIKE DIFFERENT THINGS.
After all, we're talking about fictional works with fictional characters. There's no right or wrong. So leave real world morality outside these conversations.
And if you really want to change things so badly, do as Ninjaperv said, subscribe to his Patreon and vote for the content you want.

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
And if you really want to change things so badly, do as Ninjaperv said, subscribe to his Patreon and vote for the content you want.
exactly. i wanted another Sadira so i paid for gold and told all the gold discord ppl that if they didnt vote for sadira I would personally come to their house and fuck them with my big ass dog dick. And look wht happened, sadira is the monthly for july. Pce out noobs my purpose has been accomplished.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
exactly. i wanted another Sadira so i paid for gold and told all the gold discord ppl that if they didnt vote for sadira I would personally come to their house and fuck them with my big ass dog dick. And look wht happened, sadira is the monthly for july. Pce out noobs my purpose has been accomplished.
You Sir Are A Real Bro (y)

Reactions: iliketestes

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019
The hero we deserve

Reactions: iliketestes

Akanine74

Mar 24, 2019
Jackerman Today

Here's some (still very) WIP test shots from the monthly! This is by far the most technically demanding animation thus far, so I've had to do a lot of work in pre-production to make sure I have a stable model set for what I'm trying to do. There are several shots within the animation that have at least 4 separate simulations occurring simultaneously. I couldn't find a model I liked for the minotaur so this one was pretty much created from scratch for this animation. Sadira's hair is much straighter now and it's much less "greasy" in appearance, but I'm still tweaking details. I'm still not sure of total runtime but the animation will have a pretty short intro, and will probably be a little under 3 minutes. Big thanks to VoiceLikeCandy for reprising her role once again here and thanks to all of you supporters for enabling me to create this content!

SPOILER_MinotaurRev2.png

SPOILER_TalkTest2.png

Support the production of Jackerman

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes