5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Jackerman — Today

Monthly info: I'm redoing Sadira's hair and touching up her model slightly for this monthly, but every change is an improvement. This time, we jump right into the action but there is still an intro sequence (like the knotty mom short -- Jenny's first animation with the British VA). I'll post test renders and WIP shots very soon! I had to make a handful of cuts to the winning idea, given it would easily have been ~6 minutes of animation without them but I did my best to stay true to the core of what the idea was.

MW2 news: 7 minutes of Mother's Warmth Chapter 2 are finished! There is a lot of action in this one but also a pretty long intro, but it's necessary to set up where the next two chapters are going. I'm still going to hold out on details until release and you guys will understand when you watch it, but here's another clip...

Support the production of Jackerman

I only had doubts about one thing... when he says about the next two chapters, does he mean with episode 2 or that besides episode 2 we will have episode 3 and 4?

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Jackerman — Today
MW2 news: 7 minutes of Mother's Warmth Chapter 2 are finished! There is a lot of action in this one but also a pretty long intro, but it's necessary to set up where the next two chapters are going. I'm still going to hold out on details until release and you guys will understand when you watch it, but here's another clip...

Cleaned, upscaled, and motion interpolated: -

Last edited:

Brahbrahdude

Sep 27, 2019
Jackerman — Today

Monthly info: I'm redoing Sadira's hair and touching up her model slightly for this monthly, but every change is an improvement. This time, we jump right into the action but there is still an intro sequence (like the knotty mom short -- Jenny's first animation with the British VA). I'll post test renders and WIP shots very soon! I had to make a handful of cuts to the winning idea, given it would easily have been ~6 minutes of animation without them but I did my best to stay true to the core of what the idea was.

OMFG, YESSS!!

• Red Heart
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dedingovi and Viggy

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
I only had doubts about one thing... when he says about the next two chapters, does he mean with episode 2 or that besides episode 2 we will have episode 3 and 4?
I could be wrong here, but I think he's meaning to release 1 extra episode in addition to the originally planned 3, i.e. 4 episodes in total..

Edit: Actually, we might be looking too much into it - He prolly just meant "the intro is long so episode 2 and 3 can make sense story-wise".

Last edited:

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019

images (7).jpeg

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Jackerman — Today

OH MY GOSH!!!

Hey Deadingovi, you read that "THERE IS A LOT OF ACTION IN THIS ONE".

And again TWO MORE other than this.

Way to go man

Is there any chance he might release all sequels of MW back to back months?

Just asking.

• Love
Reactions: Dedingovi

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
when he says about the next two chapters, does he mean with episode 2 or that besides episode 2 we will have episode 3 and 4?
Well, he said the intro was really long, so expect some of that 'this is wrong' speech first and some passionate fucking later. Having 1 more ep probably means that the inevitable dog will balance the scale and clap Claire's cheeks or some ugly wannabe bully/old fart will have a go at her too.:cautious: She damn beautiful tho, can't wait to see her in action with her son. Hope the sex scenes won't be short and disappointing.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Well, he said the intro was really long, so expect some of that 'this is wrong' speech first and some passionate fucking later. Having 1 more ep probably means that the inevitable dog will balance the scale and clap Claire's cheeks or some ugly wannabe bully/old fart will have a go at her too.:cautious: She damn beautiful tho, can't wait to see her in action with her son. Hope the sex scenes won't be short and disappointing.
I think this introduction won't get in the way, because he said that in this episode we would have a lot of action, so like for example we have a 10-minute intro, we would still have another 10 minutes of sex just because this time it's going to be 20 minutes of total animation which is a pretty satisfying time.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
OH MY GOSH!!!

Hey Deadingovi, you read that "THERE IS A LOT OF ACTION IN THIS ONE".

And again TWO MORE other than this.

Way to go man

Is there any chance he might release all sequels of MW back to back months?

Just asking.
yea! I'm very excited, but this of consecutive months I find it very difficult... I believe he should release the rest by the end of the year, maybe

Reactions: Bossjohn

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
yea! I'm very excited, but this of consecutive months I find it very difficult... I believe he should release the rest by the end of the year, maybe
I agree with you! I doubt I'll be consecutive months because of his commitment to his patr(e)ons, rightfully so.
But its definitely worth the wait.

MW is already a classic. Jackerman knows this. And this makes me believe there might be four chapters instead of three.
It doesn't hurt thinking positive about this until we know for certain.

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
I don't know at what point in this thread it was mentioned but didn't Jackerman himself said ep 3 of MW would be bestiality? I also dig that content but I do think one should keep characters separate to different themes. Leave Rex for that xmas short girl and Jenny

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes