5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
thank goodness because 20 minutes of characters talking about their feelings would be fucking horrible. But still, I can't imagine (although it would be nice) 20 minutes of wall-to-wall lewdness either, so we are probably going to get a fair share of talking. Did JM say anything about the MC being voiced this time? I think 20 minutes of a mute MC just nodding and shrugging would be a bit odd.
I think there will be sex scenes in episode 2, as Clarie's son doesn't seem to care about sentimental issues. I just remember what happened in episode 1, in which he doped his mother to molest her and even after she woke up he forced her to do a deep throat, in fact Jackerman himself never showed to care about sentimental issues in his work, so the my guess is that Clarie and her son will drift apart and it will make her miss him and want to talk so he in turn will take advantage of the first loophole she gives to fuck her.
in 20 minutes he can make it easy.

Aug 24, 2017
Hello guys little news for MW :
Somebody asked if there will be any facefucking in MW and Jackerman said " Facefucking will be in the MW series again, but not episode 2 ".
I dont think there will be any sex scene in this episode 2 (too soon in the story it wouldnt make sense) so my guess is handjob and maybe boobjob/blowjob (but no deepthroat) will happen in episode 2
Maybe buttjob?

Reactions: Elchile and sexyegg
Aug 24, 2017
thank goodness because 20 minutes of characters talking about their feelings would be fucking horrible. But still, I can't imagine (although it would be nice) 20 minutes of wall-to-wall lewdness either, so we are probably going to get a fair share of talking. Did JM say anything about the MC being voiced this time? I think 20 minutes of a mute MC just nodding and shrugging would be a bit odd.
Nah fam, we are definitely all here for the story, the sex is just the cherry on top

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
Gekk0zToday

The new monthly is already shared on F95. Poor fellow couldn't even wait a few days for an internet pat on the back.

-> From now on it will be necessary to wait 2, 3 days for a publication of the monthly on the forum <-
This is a joke right?

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Its funny how different the mom/son content is to everything else he does. Every time I come back to the thread hoping to see more M/S stuff and see something like The Captive, it really gets me haha. Is there a window when episode two will be? He seems to have made a bit of other videos since the release of episode 1.

Reactions: Dedingovi

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Clarie and her son will drift apart and it will make her miss him and want to talk so he in turn will take advantage of the first loophole she gives to fuck her.
He has to, unless he want to see her on all fours getting screwed silly by their dog. You know what Thanos would say in this situation, and don't forget that we should expect to see NTR or bestiality in MW 2/3.:LOL: She can't play the victim or give him the 'a mom shouldn't do that with her son' BS excuse after the dog fucks her tho, so let's see how it goes.

I hope at least one of the last 2 parts will be all about the son fucking Claire, we had enough of that bestiality crap, there's monthly animations for that. Claire's love should be reserved only for her son.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
He has to, unless he want to see her on all fours getting screwed silly by their dog. You know what Thanos would say in this situation, and don't forget that we should expect to see NTR or bestiality in MW 2/3.:LOL: She can't play the victim or give him the 'a mom shouldn't do that with her son' BS excuse after the dog fucks her tho, so let's see how it goes.

I hope at least one of the last 2 parts will be all about the son fucking Claire, we had enough of that bestiality crap, there's monthly animations for that. Claire's love should be reserved only for her son.
for sure my friend for sure

Jun 1, 2017
JackermanToday

Please enjoy "The Captive"!

I'm aware there is some flickering here and there but trust me when I say my next attempt will be better.

1080P:

Mega

4K:

Mega

Support the production of Jackerman

as always thank you very much for sharing.
a bit short, but with great quality.

Jun 1, 2017
Gekk0zToday

The new monthly is already shared on F95. Poor fellow couldn't even wait a few days for an internet pat on the back.

-> From now on it will be necessary to wait 2, 3 days for a publication of the monthly on the forum <-
where there is good news, there is bad news. the good thing is that if they publish it fast, people want it more and more.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
I liked the new video for the most part, except the length, blowjob only, and no aftermath dialogue because it just seems to cut off in the middle of the werewolf cumming. Otherwise: great visuals, animations, voice acting, and story idea from what little there was. Keep up the good work and can't wait for more!

Reactions: blaqkthespian

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
How on earth did he manage to migrate from daz to blender so fast? I know there are tools now but still this is super fast. Converting models to blender format, texturing and then animating and rendering...jesus this guy is fast.

Reactions: Vegasyy and Viggy
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes