5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Mothers warmth comes sometime in August. This month is BJ only werewolf x Vampire coming out tomorrow. Next month is Sadira x Minotaur.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jun3D

regbullnon

Sep 20, 2018
BJ ONLY?!??!?!
she better suck the living were outta that werewolf or else...
Soulsucker?xD Dbb - dead by bj.xD

Ok, back to topic:

Will it a long video or a short one?
A bj-scene can be a very long, intensive clip or a short one

147f59

Apr 30, 2020
monthlies should be around 4-5mins, with 70% being actual action. MW should be longer, around 10mins? subscribers pls confirm
Soulsucker?xD Dbb - dead by bj.xD

Ok, back to topic:

Will it a long video or a short one?
A bj-scene can be a very long, intensive clip or a short one

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Maybe it's because Jackyboy didn't quite get the hang of Blender as of yet, and a bj scene is the only decent thing his limited experience with this software has allowed him to make and present to his audience.

I'm not trying to downplay his accomplishment though, on the contrary - Making something of this caliber in such a short notice is pretty darn impressive, hence why animating a full-on sex scene (and making it look good) in this circumstance is perhaps too much to ask of him.

Akanine74

Mar 24, 2019
Jackerman — Today

General stuff:

I know I only update you guys every few days but there's a number of big plans I have in the works behind the scenes that I would like to not share until I am at least 90% sure things will work out. That being said, here's one of them. I purchased the 'Jackerman.com' domain for a little over 3000 USD recently, and the transaction is still currently processing. I had to sit on this for some time because that's a large investment but here's how I justify that expense and what I plan to do with it:

-You guys have shown interest in the character's backstories and character traits, so I'm going to have a 'cast' section with a few-paragraph description of each character, what their likes and dislikes are, and their general demeanor. This will all be fully voiced by their respective VA's alongside a short looping character animation or still image (not yet decided).

-I'm going to host my gallery of videos here, and post new releases on the site a week after they're released to subscribers (you guys).

-Given that twitter has begun cracking down more on NSFW artists, this is a good alternative where people can find me, especially when the Patreon is inevitably shut down.

-I'm not sure when the site will be completed but it will likely be launched in short waves.

Monthly stuff:

This animation is a somewhat mixed bag and there are a few shots I would do completely differently now that I have a more comprehensive knowledge of the software’s tool set and limitations. That being said, 90% of the issues in this animation will be fixed on the next go around and here’s why:

-I spent more than half of this month's development cycle fixing technical issues and learning tools, cutting down on render/animation time. That being said, when I begin the next monthly I will already have experience in blender lighting tools, modeling, rigging, facial animation tools within blender (and using those to accommodate dialogue/emotion), materials and nodes, volumetrics and particle systems, & much, much more. Just keep in mind, things will get much butter as I learn blender but I'm still very excited for you guys to see what I was able to do this month.

Also, the monthly drops at 10 PM CST tomorrow...

SPOILER_0331.png

Support the production of Jackerman

Last edited:

dukesilver

Sep 24, 2018
Jackerman — Today

General stuff:

I know I only update you guys every few days but there's a number of big plans I have in the works behind the scenes that I would like to not share until I am at least 90% sure things will work out. That being said, here's one of them. I purchased the 'Jackerman.com' domain for a little over 3000 USD recently, and the transaction is still currently processing. I had to sit on this for some time because that's a large investment but here's how I justify that expense and what I plan to do with it:

-You guys have shown interest in the character's backstories and character traits, so I'm going to have a 'cast' section with a few-paragraph description of each character, what their likes and dislikes are, and their general demeanor. This will all be fully voiced by their respective VA's alongside a short looping character animation or still image (not yet decided).

-I'm going to host my gallery of videos here, and post new releases on the site a week after they're released to subscribers (you guys).

-Given that twitter has begun cracking down more on NSFW artists, this is a good alternative where people can find me, especially when the Patreon is inevitably shut down.

-I'm not sure when the site will be completed but it will likely be launched in short waves.

Monthly stuff:

This animation is a somewhat mixed bag and there are a few shots I would do completely differently now that I have a more comprehensive knowledge of the software’s tool set and limitations. That being said, 90% of the issues in this animation will be fixed on the next go around and here’s why:

-I spent more than half of this month's development cycle fixing technical issues and learning tools, cutting down on render/animation time. That being said, when I begin the next monthly I will already have experience in blender lighting tools, modeling, rigging, facial animation tools within blender (and using those to accommodate dialogue/emotion), materials and nodes, volumetrics and particle systems, & much, much more. Just keep in mind, things will get much butter as I learn blender but I'm still very excited for you guys to see what I was able to do this month.

View attachment 1273023

Nice it seems he is taking this thing more seriously. hope he won't be retiring for the next 5 years

Reactions: ActiveShooter

antiheroine

Nov 4, 2017
Jackerman — Today

General stuff:

Monthly stuff:

View attachment 1273023

13 hours and 30 minutes until he release it. gonna take a sleep

Aug 24, 2017
Jackerman — Today

General stuff:

Monthly stuff:

View attachment 1273023

1625062055374.png

• Haha
Reactions: kiyiya
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes