5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
then it would be nice if someone could ask Jackerman if he still has the screenshots from the 0.1 version of the game, because before the game was banned from the Forum and he decided to pause the game process he still had done some screenshots of the next game update in which he intended to release it but as he decided to cancel version 0.1 of the game because of rule 7 he never showing us the images he had already made, but I think he still has them so if anyone can ask him about this content it would be really good
Yess you are right.

If anyone out there who is his patron and who has interest in this then it could be possible.

But unfortunately, as we already knew that most of his patrons are into monster/beastiality kink and so it's quite difficult to achieve that.

Reactions: ActiveShooter

thurton

Jul 6, 2020
I played the tentacular and found it too weak!! I really liked the character but the sex scenes and the "alien" who was an octopus and the other aliens that were fine to say animals nothing made me horny at that kkkk

Fergie

Oct 14, 2020
So the next monthly theme will be sadira and minotaur, right okay awesome, but the second place is the one make me confuse Lady dimitrescu with minotaur, I mean really lady dimitrescu with a minotaur well if the voter want fantasy crossover we'll go for it it's also awesome too actually looking at lady D with bull monster. But kind a fell of if really lady D with minotaur, will be much more make sense if either warewolf or maybe zombie monster, but still great choice after all. Oh one more thing this just a suggestion guys so don't take it seriously, I personally just want the official supporter/voter to be understand but it's really up to you. My suggestion is, if you guys want to pick next monthly theme, tried to choose different characters or girl, what I mean is don't only favourite the past girls like sadira, Eve, Rebecca, and Jenny. Don't give me wrong those bimbos are hots af. But consider this you will see new character is you chose not only the past girl. Maybe like lady D, or maybe other fantasy girl like elf or maybe fairy. But this just suggestions and if there really that jack make voting of new girl. Just try to pick new girl so that we have a new bimbos that maybe once again maybe much much hotter than those already been created. Please share your thoughts guys...

CarelessWhisper222

Apr 13, 2019
do you know if Jackerman has any screenshots of version 0.1 of the canceled game, Coming Home?
I checked and nope there is nothing, Jackerman said it was only an intro and I dont think there is any other screenshots than the ones already in the game.
But since Mother Warm is kinda the rebirth of the project it may be possible that some ideas from Coming Home will be in Mother Warm

Reactions: dajj and Dedingovi

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I checked and nope there is nothing, Jackerman said it was only an intro and I dont think there is any other screenshots than the ones already in the game.
But since Mother Warm is kinda the rebirth of the project it may be possible that some ideas from Coming Home will be in Mother Warm
ok so, i asked this question because on the coming home page here on the forum, jackerman posted a picture of the protagonist's mother giving a blowjob and also an animation test of her, also said he was working on updating the game before it was cancelled, then he hinted as if he had already done some screenshots or loops from version 0.1 of the game... well anyway thanks for the help

Reactions: NegoDrama
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes