5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019
Jackerman — Today

General stuff:

I know I only update you guys every few days but there's a number of big plans I have in the works behind the scenes that I would like to not share until I am at least 90% sure things will work out. That being said, here's one of them. I purchased the 'Jackerman.com' domain for a little over 3000 USD recently, and the transaction is still currently processing. I had to sit on this for some time because that's a large investment but here's how I justify that expense and what I plan to do with it:

-You guys have shown interest in the character's backstories and character traits, so I'm going to have a 'cast' section with a few-paragraph description of each character, what their likes and dislikes are, and their general demeanor. This will all be fully voiced by their respective VA's alongside a short looping character animation or still image (not yet decided).

-I'm going to host my gallery of videos here, and post new releases on the site a week after they're released to subscribers (you guys).

-Given that twitter has begun cracking down more on NSFW artists, this is a good alternative where people can find me, especially when the Patreon is inevitably shut down.

-I'm not sure when the site will be completed but it will likely be launched in short waves.

Monthly stuff:

This animation is a somewhat mixed bag and there are a few shots I would do completely differently now that I have a more comprehensive knowledge of the software’s tool set and limitations. That being said, 90% of the issues in this animation will be fixed on the next go around and here’s why:

-I spent more than half of this month's development cycle fixing technical issues and learning tools, cutting down on render/animation time. That being said, when I begin the next monthly I will already have experience in blender lighting tools, modeling, rigging, facial animation tools within blender (and using those to accommodate dialogue/emotion), materials and nodes, volumetrics and particle systems, & much, much more. Just keep in mind, things will get much butter as I learn blender but I'm still very excited for you guys to see what I was able to do this month.

Also, the monthly drops at 10 PM CST tomorrow...

View attachment 1273023

Support the production of Jackerman

Jackerman.com 3x.png

buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
Ooh he’s going to work! I really hope we get more Jenny and her K9 companion! I really got a thing for her.

buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
Does anyone here have photos of Jenny? I’d love to see them. Please? Anyone? I’d greatly appreciate it.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Here we will see if your supporters are idiots or not. :sneaky:
I have absolutely no idea what you're on about mate, but I think he meant the personal preferences of the female characters i.e. Rebecca, Claire etc.

Sort of like this:
Ref Bio - Kelsie.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: datazzguy

Akanine74

Mar 24, 2019
JackermanToday

Please enjoy "The Captive"!

I'm aware there is some flickering here and there but trust me when I say my next attempt will be better.

1080P:

4K:

Last edited:

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
JackermanToday

I'm aware there is some flickering here and there but trust me when I say my next attempt will be better.

1080P:

Mega
It's like christmas! That was awesome.

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019
JackermanToday

1080P:

Mega

4K:

Mega

Heart-shaped Box in the background, lesgoooo!

Reactions: blaqkthespian

CarelessWhisper222

Apr 13, 2019
Hello guys little news for MW :
Somebody asked if there will be any facefucking in MW and Jackerman said " Facefucking will be in the MW series again, but not episode 2 ".
I dont think there will be any sex scene in this episode 2 (too soon in the story it wouldnt make sense) so my guess is handjob and maybe boobjob/blowjob (but no deepthroat) will happen in episode 2

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Hello guys little news for MW :
Somebody asked if there will be any facefucking in MW and Jackerman said " Facefucking will be in the MW series again, but not episode 2 ".
I dont think there will be any sex scene in this episode 2 (too soon in the story it wouldnt make sense) so my guess is handjob and maybe boobjob/blowjob (but no deepthroat) will happen in episode 2
I think there will be sex scenes in episode 2 because it's going to be around 20 minutes. in the episode one Jackerman gave the idea that it was just going to be a massage and a blowjob (asleep) and in the end it turned out to be a wonderful deep throat

By the way, Jackerman didn't comment when he's going to post more previews of MW 2? It's been a while since he posted his previews

yosoywes

Oct 31, 2020
ok so, i asked this question because on the coming home page here on the forum, jackerman posted a picture of the protagonist's mother giving a blowjob and also an animation test of her, also said he was working on updating the game before it was cancelled, then he hinted as if he had already done some screenshots or loops from version 0.1 of the game... well anyway thanks for the help
do u have a link of the testing animation?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I think there will be sex scenes in episode 2 because it's going to be around 20 minutes. in the episode one Jackerman gave the idea that it was just going to be a massage and a blowjob (asleep) and in the end it turned out to be a wonderful deep throat
thank goodness because 20 minutes of characters talking about their feelings would be fucking horrible. But still, I can't imagine (although it would be nice) 20 minutes of wall-to-wall lewdness either, so we are probably going to get a fair share of talking. Did JM say anything about the MC being voiced this time? I think 20 minutes of a mute MC just nodding and shrugging would be a bit odd.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Akanine74

Mar 24, 2019
Gekk0z (Gaykk0z) Today

The new monthly is already shared on F95. Poor fellow couldn't even wait a few days for an internet pat on the back.

-> From now on it will be necessary to wait 2, 3 days for a publication of the monthly on the forum <-

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes