5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
The monthly animation was tbh quite ass. probably the weakest work from jackerman....
Ill admit, I wasnt much a fan either, but its clear why. He's switching over and even though its been a whole lot of beasty lately which isnt my thing, you can tell hes doing what he can. As long as a content creator is honest with themselves and their patrons when their work takes a dive, theyre good by me...

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
The move to blender was a necessary evil in my opinion - I mean, just look at how much better EVERYTHING is:

From the lively and more defined characters, the buttery smooth and varied animation, to the crazy attention to detail that was previously impossible (or a time sink to bring about) using Daz: The way the werewolf's dick got increasingly more and more smeared by her dark lipstick as the face-fucking carried on was a true sight to behold! And I don't even like the beastie genre..

Just look at the bright side of things - Serena popped Jacky's Blender cherry so Sadira and all the other girls (even Jenny went from mildly obnoxious to an absolute babe thanks to her fresh, new Blender makeover) can benefit from this first-hand experience and consequently shine in the next monthly's to come -- That alone makes this (sudden, yet successful) switch all worth it in the end.

So anyways.. Any MW2 news? ModCheck.gif

Remi0s

Aug 11, 2020
I like Jakerman's models type, reminded me of IceDev, but as far as i know IceDev doesn't make videos, I've seen only few looped gifs or smth, does anyone know authors with similar model types that make videos?

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
I like Jakerman's models type, reminded me of IceDev, but as far as i know IceDev doesn't make videos, I've seen only few looped gifs or smth, does anyone know authors with similar model types that make videos?
It's funny you mentioned Icedev since the theme for this month's animation is "Minotaur sex with pregnancy ending", and lo and behold:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Birthworm

Aug 12, 2020
Darn, and after that buildup with the horse from Sadira's Rebellion. i was hoping to see her knocked up by the horse, given her plan to piss everyone off probably didn't mean screwing a horse in secret. Ah well. A half bull baby is just as novel, I guess.

Akanine74

Mar 24, 2019
Jackerman — Today

Monthly info: I'm redoing Sadira's hair and touching up her model slightly for this monthly, but every change is an improvement. This time, we jump right into the action but there is still an intro sequence (like the knotty mom short -- Jenny's first animation with the British VA). I'll post test renders and WIP shots very soon! I had to make a handful of cuts to the winning idea, given it would easily have been ~6 minutes of animation without them but I did my best to stay true to the core of what the idea was.

MW2 news: 7 minutes of Mother's Warmth Chapter 2 are finished! There is a lot of action in this one but also a pretty long intro, but it's necessary to set up where the next two chapters are going. I'm still going to hold out on details until release and you guys will understand when you watch it, but here's another clip...

Support the production of Jackerman

Last edited:

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Jackerman — Today

Monthly info: I'm redoing Sadira's hair and touching up her model slightly for this monthly, but every change is an improvement. This time, we jump right into the action but there is still an intro sequence (like the knotty mom short -- Jenny's first animation with the British VA). I'll post test renders and WIP shots very soon! I had to make a handful of cuts to the winning idea, given it would easily have been ~6 minutes of animation without them but I did my best to stay true to the core of what the idea was.

MW2 news: 7 minutes of Mother's Warmth Chapter 2 are finished! There is a lot of action in this one but also a pretty long intro, but it's necessary to set up where the next two chapters are going. I'm still going to hold out on details until release and you guys will understand when you watch it, but here's another clip...

Support the production of Jackerman

yeah! that's what I was fucking talking about! Perfect!

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes