5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
It shouldn't be ruined by adding that 3-letter thing.
Neither of those two kinks (bestiality and NTR) should be in MW. This is the first incest vid JM made, so he should keep it "pure". He can do monthly NTR or bestiality animations with Claire after MW is finished, but 'till then, that sweet big ass should be reserved just for her son.

Blasphemy !! Tits and asses are the essence of life.:p The 3letter word he mentioned was NTR.

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
I don't know at what point in this thread it was mentioned but didn't Jackerman himself said ep 3 of MW would be bestiality? I also dig that content but I do think one should keep characters separate to different themes. Leave Rex for that xmas short girl and Jenny
he mentioned that part 3 was gon have beast originally but it will be moved to part 4

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
he mentioned that part 3 was gon have beast originally but it will be moved to part 4
I can't remember, has it already been established that there is a dog in the house? Wondering if it will be the family pooch or just some random stray that ambles by, sees Claire bent over working in the garden, and says..fuck it, lemme go ahead and take a slice of that pie.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Neither of those two kinks (bestiality and NTR) should be in MW. This is the first incest vid JM made, so he should keep it "pure". He can do monthly NTR or bestiality animations with Claire after MW is finished, but 'till then, that sweet big ass should be reserved just for her son.

Blasphemy !! Tits and asses are the essence of life.:p The 3letter word he mentioned was NTR.
Yes, I like bestiality, but I'm not a pain in the ass and cry asking to be added, unlike some blackmailers who ask the creator for that 3-letter thing. But I think we know he won't be pure :(. Oh, I hope he doesn't do it anytime soon.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes