5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
First impressions (I know it's still an early WIP): The minotaur looks like a stone statue brought to life, and Sadira, a much modern (and younger) version of herself. Plus her old gorgeous wavy hair suited her better IMHO.

Edit: From a milfy goddess, to a really attractive sorority chick. Oy vey :cry:
Screenshot 2021-07-10 111228.png

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2017
Jackerman Today

Here's some (still very) WIP test shots from the monthly! This is by far the most technically demanding animation thus far, so I've had to do a lot of work in pre-production to make sure I have a stable model set for what I'm trying to do. There are several shots within the animation that have at least 4 separate simulations occurring simultaneously. I couldn't find a model I liked for the minotaur so this one was pretty much created from scratch for this animation. Sadira's hair is much straighter now and it's much less "greasy" in appearance, but I'm still tweaking details. I'm still not sure of total runtime but the animation will have a pretty short intro, and will probably be a little under 3 minutes. Big thanks to VoiceLikeCandy for reprising her role once again here and thanks to all of you supporters for enabling me to create this content!

View attachment 1290241

View attachment 1290243

Support the production of Jackerman

Ty info

Jun 1, 2017
First impressions (I know it's still an early WIP): The minotaur looks like a stone statue brought to life, and Sadira, a much modern (and younger) version of herself. Plus her old gorgeous wavy hair suited her better IMHO.

View attachment 1290474
I'll stick with the old sadira, but let's see how it works, I think the new one will bounce more ...

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019

View attachment 1290474
The hair looks shorter too, I believe it's to give less physical problems to Jack, and take less time to render.

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019

View attachment 1290474
yea unfortunately his june monthly clearly showed that he is still tryna find his sweet spot with blender. Sucks that we might not get to see Sadira in her prime with blender :( perhaps it was too soon to push for another sadira. Hopefully this WIP gets improvements or the camera shot is just bad

CarelessWhisper222

Apr 13, 2019
Just let him get his hands on blender, wait 1 or 2 monthlies and it will be even better than the ones on DAZ, he didnt move to blender for no reason
Just wait patience is key

regbullnon

Sep 20, 2018
it is a real heavy difference between DAZ and blender.
But its not a bad difference.

Hope it works fine and the quality stays up at a high level.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
it would be perfect if there were some extra Claire images on this site Jackerman is creating

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
it would be perfect if there were some extra Claire images on this site Jackerman is creating
start searching the Daz 3D store to see if you can find out what model he is using ;)

Im almost sure that she is an Genesis 3 model.

the body is no problem to recreate but the face is impossible if you dont know what model she came from.

here is the hair that Claire is using btw

Last edited:

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
So
i have searched the Daz 3D store for one hour
i have not found Claire yet but i found Sadira.
She is an Genesis 8 model

lets see if i can do some renderer with her later.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
So
i have searched the Daz 3D store for one hour
i have not found Claire yet but i found Sadira.
She is an Genesis 8 model

lets see if i can do some renderer with her later.
wait, do you know how to make 3d images? I thought I was just researching out of curiosity... Man, would be great if you had found Claire's... some of their fanarts would be great to pass the time until August

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
wait, do you know how to make 3d images?
That has been my biggest hobby for about 2.5 years so yes ;)
Sadira also have the same body type i have used for my models so this is going to be easy.
Big boobs and asses just like it should be.

Claire doesnt seem to be on Daz 3D but there is one more place to look at.

• Wow
Reactions: Dedingovi

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Sadira also have the same body type i have used for my models so this is going to be easy.

incredible! hope to see your images soon! As for the body, Jackerman tends to use similar body styles for the female characters, maybe with some slight differences between them, but the pattern is always the same: big chest, big ass and abs (which I love and hope he never change) the problem would be the face and hair, right?
637047_tease.jpg
well if i can find Claire's model i'll let you know

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019

I am guessing you use zbrush to make your own custom morphs for your models?

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
incredible! hope to see your images soon! As for the body, Jackerman tends to use similar body styles for the female characters, maybe with some slight differences between them, but the pattern is always the same: big chest, big ass and abs (which I love and hope he never change) the problem would be the face and hair, right?
View attachment 1292644
well if i can find Claire's model i'll let you know
yes do that
i have also searched on renderosity with no luck.

i know what body morphs he is using i have them also ;)

as for Sadira
man she looks too rough with all the makeup and botox lips at least for my taste LOL
i will post one renderer where she is in an more normal mode

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes