5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

hiddenpathos

Oct 27, 2018
One+ week for the public release version. It's definitely worth being a patreon supporter to see this release and to support his next chapters/projects.

Reactions: 147f59

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
The night passed and I thought I would be here, what's going on?

Why is it taking so long, my head is exploding, shit.

I thought I was going to wake up and have a surprise, I was wrong. :cry:

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Good morning , good evening, ANNNND !! Good afternoon I got a banger for you guys what chapter is it again 1 right with ten minutes.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I wont post sorry boys but he want to watermarked first and wanted us to wait for the share. Its a fucking epic prologue and great animation i can tell you. Not alot of sex scene but next episode gonna be around 15 at 20m and will be dirty talk and sex scene

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
I wont post sorry boys but he want to watermarked first and wanted us to wait for the share. Its a fucking epic prologue and great animation i can tell you. Not alot of sex scene but next episode gonna be around 15 at 20m and will be dirty talk and sex scene
I understand more I didn't want to understand, I'm going to retire for today, maybe I won't show up anymore, maybe I'll jump off the bridge. :cry:(y)

Reactions: 147f59

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
he gave an approximate deadline of how long it will take for the next episode are ready?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes