5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Spread it around if you don't ill be disappointed and will never share again.

Google Drive

I'm the hero the people need call me redo healer thank me later.
Although the link doesn't work, you were our hero, oh almighty REDO HEALER. :illuminati:

You will also not be forgotten IamVyk.

Thank you very much, a great story with good performances, if he continues like this he will be a great artist.
He already is.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
he didnt talk about ep2 release date still Will see, but hes fast as fuck for workinh tho. Best out there with NLT
they once posted a picture here when he said he started doing part 1 of the mother warmth in the picture it showed that it was on December 9th of last year in other words two months ago ... maybe part 2 is that too

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019
what about those animated shorts he was doing every month? will he continue doing it or will he stop bcuz he's working on Mother's Warmth? anyone?

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
what about those animated shorts he was doing every month? will he continue doing it or will he stop bcuz he's working on Mother's Warmth? anyone?
but in my opinion he should stop because the mother warmth should demand a lot from him and he will probably want to finish the 3 episodes as soon as possible. short animations could slow him down. (this is nothing confirmed is just what I think)

Reactions: LucasLeels

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Honestly, not a fan of the forced BJ. For some one who seems to love him dearly, seems too aggressive. I would have had his lust over take him earlier and do like an ass or boob job where the mother could speak and be concerned at first but then slowly get into it, feigning indignation at the end. Still hot though. Excited to see where he takes it...

Fergie

Oct 14, 2020
When I saw the movie, I said "man this model is hot af" but after 8 minutes of introduction it's only just a blowjob scene. But the I realize why is similar like tentacular episode 1, then I also thought "if the tentacular 2-3-4 has good sex scenes well maybe the episode 2 mother warmth is the actual movie we waiting for". This is very typical of jackerman make good introduction to enter the juicy one.

Reactions: lequn312

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
episode 1 was really good. until a while ago I was worried that all the scenes were about the mother sleeping, but Jackerman surprised me in the end. probably chapter 2 will have enough sex scenes!
now is to wait and hope that the next chapter of this wonderful series doesn't take long to come out

DS3DX

Oct 19, 2018
Why is the lads cock horribly miscoloured? was he in some sort of accident from "the weekend" and thats why the mother is coo-ing over him? or is it an oversight by Jackerman that he didn't turn the translucency down to better match skin tone?

other than that, outstanding first entry.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes