5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

jessyes

Jul 14, 2017
Or progressing into BDSM out and in the house. He leaves the room not knowing that the Large Breed Dog next door got into the house because the back yard sliding door was left ajar. So while he left her still bond with toys to make dinner. The Dog comes to a room of interest.

147f59

Apr 30, 2020
the dog will only appear in episode 3 (I think it's good to take a little while because I want to see more between mother and son before the dog arrives.)
the son is not gonna be able to smash cause he has to leave for school but the dog is???!?!!?

shota dog NTR omgwtfbbq

Reactions: AdmiralHipperBG

macassa

Jan 9, 2019
I'll be honest I think he absolutely nailed it with Tentacula this seems a little diluted. Great animation as always. Just love the concept and crazy side to Rebecca being slowly turned buy the badass octopus! Will be hard to beat....

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
This dude hasn't updated either his patreon or subscribestar in months. Where does this stuff come from?

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Yep.
I assume because of incest and furry content, so that patreon doesnt shut down his page
I was thinking, Dr. Bones has had his Patreon account compromised because of bestiality and incest and Jackerman is focused on just that.

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019
5 months ago jackerman is not much known by many people but now look at all of this jack made a huge different by his awsome 3d style
certainly because he get a huge highlight with Tentacular, nobody before had created scenes of 3D bestiality with as much quality as he did, both in the smooth animations, or the alluring busty bodies of the girls.

Reactions: LucasLeels
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes