5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
Look where that trainwreck went. Shitty turn-based dating sim + weird-looking sex scenes. Rest of the world's using Blender.
Also nearly 3 years without a single film & their game is still in early access smh

View attachment 1482833
Anybody that gave them money after years of them lying, hiding and deleting evidence, endless promises... fully deserved to be scammed out of their money. People tried to warn them about studioscam. Let them enjoy their 2s loops now, all in empty purple room.

Reactions: NightRonin

IamStarlord

Jul 5, 2020
I don't like bestiality personally, but if dev starts making more videos (or games) with only humans, probably more people start watching his works because these renders have the potential to create awesomes games (without bestiality or ntr).
For example you can see games like Dreams of desires, Treasure of Nadia, Summertime Saga, Being a Dik, Holiday Island ecc...
All games that they are doing a lot of money only because they have incredible frames.
So why not do the same things they are doing?

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And no, I'm not talking about the black man, but you know what I'm talking about.

:illuminati:
Bro i dont like interracial and NTR and theses Days its always together

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I like MW2 but I expected a little bit more doggy style pounding. Just like the movie with the bully, the doggy style pounding was excellent (even while standing, so good). Hope there comes more scenes in MW3.
relax, man it's going to be 5 episodes. We will have many different positions including group positions, because now in addition to mother (Claire) we will have aunt (Rebecca) and as it was confirmed that Rebecca's version of MW has two daughters the same as Tentacular's version, so we should have scenes with cousins also there for episode 4 or 5

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
So this is my honest review & opinions on The Mother's Warmth Chapter 2 after watching couple of times.(And I'm still watching this beautiful piece :love:)

WARNING THIS TOPIC CONTAINS SOME MINOR SPOILERS OF THE VIDEO. IF ANY OF YOU DIDN'T WATCH THE MOTHER'S WARMTH CHAPTER 2 THEN PLEASE GO & WATCH IT RIGHT NOW, THEN COME IN HERE.
THANK YOU.

Well after waiting so many times, months after months, cancels, delays, fustration, tensions, public's rages n threats and all the dramas later. Finally it has been released.

The acclaimed hit sequel of the 1st chapter of Mother's Warmth. After worth the wait it's 2nd chapter The Mother's Warmth 2 has finally come out and how is it you asked, well tbh it is not the best but greatest works of Jackerman's by far (y). Never seen before a unique style execution on any 3dx animations or videos. Let alone on incest topic.

Specially when the storytelling narratives is focused on incest theme play. The slow paced style execution puts the emphasis of it's character's narratives n the story direction perfectly.

The slow pace hot romantic drama that has been layout to the situation between mother n her son that we witness in this story was intense. There's no dull moment that you will find or your attention of details will astray afar. By this beautiful animation which presented. The amazing art designs n their direction will leave you breathless. The renders n blenders, the model's textures, character's designs n environmental art n lightning, 3d particles n physics are superb in every.
In short this is truly a masterpiece :cool:(y).

Seriously Jackerman really out did himself with this time. With this classic tale of Edipus Rex in modern day's touch. There's no denying that he didn't put 100% this time.

In this work of his you can truly feel the content creator's passion n his fearless efforts that he put through in this animation.
Jackerman's storytelling narratives with slow paced style really put the impacts not just to fans but also the new spectators/viewers hearts ❤ as well.

Some say the execution style of this animation kinda feels like one of those Netflix series, Some say it feels DOUJIN3ARIES Sakura Mama & Tarou - Chan scenario. Some even comparing his animation style to the infamous Umemaro3D's himself. What ever the case is they're right. Dunno ... Maybe ..

But if somebody asked me how's the sequel feels like? Truthfully I would simply tell them watching a James Cameron's The Terminator 2. Because just like T2 the MW2 feels the same. Not just because of the new engine or use of high tech art direction of the animation.
But ... because how a proper sequel should be, what should have in it & should be like.
Bcuz of this reasons JM has gained the altitude of among the highest content creators out there.

Even though it has it's own ups n downs.
There some minor negative aspects in the animation or the thing I didn't like most. Like -

#1. If you're fan of his works then you will know JM often use this skip scenes he made in his vids.
Ex- like when Damon ripped Claire's panties n the time when Claire took of her clothes. Just vanish in thin air. No scenes or animation what's so ever. Which leaves you puzzle sometimes.

#2. Miss of the original voice cast of Claire's. And Damon can talk :WaitWhat:. Not to mentions that D's VA sounds a little weak. Like the time Damon said, mom I can't sleep .. I can't eat .. i just .
Seriously this line of VA will leave you awkward rather than amuse. Or not convincing in this case or weird delivered line what ever you choose you will be correct.

#3. The cum/ejaculation animation felt comedic or rather funny in this case.
Dunno know what happened maybe the budget ran out. Seriously that foamy cum always leaves you ROFL moment :PogChamp::KEK:.

Even though it has minor setbacks still I would give 97/10. Truly A Spectacular Animation With Badass Sealed Approval.

It is safe to say that Jackerman really puts the impact not just to the community or his fans & supporters but also the 3dx industry as well. If not then he gave the idea to the incest genre n it's fan that, they do have the bigger platforms & main stream audience attraction. Specially in 3dx, If it's done right.

Because guys all of you have to understand that, what Jackerman is doing he's not making just 3d pixels or nodes on some model's sketches on some screen that you watch. What he is doing right now that he's making art. Arts that no longer confined to it's ideas to it's narratives. And we should all come forward n support the artist works. I've never seen an artist put so many concerns, compassion n contribution to his art. And it's our responsibility to give the artist proper time to make the content so that he/she can delivered masterpiece such as this.
After all you can not rushed masterpiece.

You know what people said that Jackerman gonna change the industry.
And you know what ... !?
He Did :cool:.

Last edited:

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
I don't like bestiality personally, but if dev starts making more videos (or games) with only humans, probably more people start watching his works because these renders have the potential to create awesomes games (without bestiality or ntr).
For example you can see games like Dreams of desires, Treasure of Nadia, Summertime Saga, Being a Dik, Holiday Island ecc...
All games that they are doing a lot of money only because they have incredible frames.
So why not do the same things they are doing?
so basically you ask the artist to sell himself out to fit your taste? Bestiality is a very uncommon fetish and those who share it are thankful for every artist who produces this content. Even for rather bad ones. On the other Hand you have tons of Mainstream-Content catering to the masses. Don't get me wrong (since a previous post of mine was deleted for using some stronger word for incest-fans).... i respect your taste somehow... but not your pretentious attitude. In the end it is up to the Artist to chose the direction of his content and that should be respected. It would be really boring if everyone would make the same content. Just enjoy what suits you and ignore what doesn't. I really like to troll but sometimes i also like to be serious. ;)
stay save

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
relax, man it's going to be 5 episodes. We will have many different positions including group positions, because now in addition to mother (Claire) we will have aunt (Rebecca) and as it was confirmed that Rebecca's version of MW has two daughters the same as Tentacular's version, so we should have scenes with cousins also there for episode 4 or 5
yeah you right we have 5 episodes but its not like every episode comes out like every 2months.... my man now has to wait a whole year for the next one and god knows how long for the other ones..... he could be dead by then poor fella

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Look where that trainwreck went. Shitty turn-based dating sim + weird-looking sex scenes. Rest of the world's using Blender.
Also nearly 3 years without a single film & their game is still in early access smh

View attachment 1482833
I still have faith that they will eventually deliver on their promises, though at this rate it'll be a while. Tbh I really just want to see them meet the promise of knocking up the waifus like they said.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes