5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Who knows? but there are many genre MW or other jackerman works should explore like Gangbang, orgy, squirt, anal, lactation etc
Yah agree with you and it should be of at least 8 minutes.
People like LucasLeels might not want it cuz it features ntr but I watch NTR because after growing up on harem shit I've become completely fed up with the oblivious, submissive, awkward, beta protagonist. So seeing that little bastard get what he deserves fills me with schadenfreude and that's why i also want Jackerman to introduce more male characters in MW and his other works
Not to mention Rev2020 the self proclaimed artist who thinks that, he's better than Jackerman n deserves all the praises & supports to his contents.
What a comedic that was :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Ok I have question :unsure: !?
Do you guys remembered the cancel idea or the poll which didn't get the votes !
That specific poll or idea is also known as Jenny with 2 dogs. A classic 3some if u will. Dunno why but I like to see that re-voted again in the next monthlies (y).

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Godeaterprince

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
I remember a while back Jackerman mentioning about doing a new game where you play the dog Rex from some of his videos after he did MW. Is that still a thing or is it cancelled?

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I remember a while back Jackerman mentioning about doing a new game where you play the dog Rex from some of his videos after he did MW. Is that still a thing or is it cancelled?
As far as I know this idea of the game is still standing, but it will only happen after the 5 episodes of MW are ready, another thing worth remembering is that Jackerman said he intends to make two games.
a game would be a minigame with few updates and a simpler story (this is the dog game)
the other game would be a bigger game which he's been planning for longer, with more updates and cycles of day, afternoon and night and the focus of that game would be incest. well that's all i know

• Thinking Face
Reactions: princess bride

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
As far as I know this idea of the game is still standing, but it will only happen after the 5 episodes of MW are ready, another thing worth remembering is that Jackerman said he intends to make two games.
a game would be a minigame with few updates and a simpler story (this is the dog game)
the other game would be a bigger game which he's been planning for longer, with more updates and cycles of day, afternoon and night and the focus of that game would be incest. well that's all i know
Dedi what tier are you in Jackerman’s discord?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes