5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
it is an RPGM game with 2D art.... but yeah
Nah dude ... Don't get me wrong or anything. Is just I'm kinda shock right now at this moment.
I mean, I thought that he's gonna take inspiration or idea from other sources.
Like the MGS Sniper wolf n her wolf dog,
Courage n Mureal some like that Or the continuation of the Bully series n Rudolph's Reward 2.
But never thought he's gonna take idea from an renpy game. Dunno ... Maybe ..
What ever JM is cooking we have to wait n see.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Nah dude ... Don't get me wrong or anything. Is just I'm kinda shock right now at this moment.
I mean, I thought that he's gonna take inspiration or idea from other sources.
Like the MGS Sniper wolf n her wolf dog,
Courage n Mureal some like that Or the continuation of the Bully series n Rudolph's Reward 2.
But never thought he's gonna take idea from an renpy game. Dunno ... Maybe ..
What ever JM is cooking we have to wait n see.
It is Fanart for a RPGM game. I don't understand what's so shocking about that. And why you keep sayin' it's ren-py?
This is an actual game and not a clickable visual novel. But whatever. I'm curious too how it will turn out. Hopefully with a dog-scene and NOT with the spoiled Brat aka Son

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
It is Fanart for a RPGM game. I don't understand what's so shocking about that. And why you keep sayin' it's ren-py?
This is an actual game and not a clickable visual novel. But whatever. I'm curious too how it will turn out. Hopefully with a dog-scene and NOT with the spoiled Brat aka Son
Nah it's ok let's just move on to the next endeavors. Like when the next monthly will be featured with, is it Serena or a new poll like this Martha character. Dunno but we'll see :unsure: .

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Nah it's ok let's just move on to the next endeavors. Like when the next monthly will be featured with, is it Serena or a new poll like this Martha character. Dunno but we'll see :unsure: .
I think it's Martha. Not because i want her to be it but simply because she has a big fanbase and the Dev of Bones Manor is very lazy with updates. But for me personally... i don't care. Would be cool if it's beasty stuff, if not then at least you guys have fun

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes