5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
They will not be forgotten,(y)
They will have their time.:love:
Maybe at a later date.;)
(But there time will come!):sneaky:
Thanks.
You know there's something I need to confess. I come to known Jackerman not bcuz of the games but the animation. If you asked me which do u know him by or which 1 is your 1st.

Honestly brother ... My answer will be The Fireside. Yeahhh .. this is the truth.
Some of the guys in this community knows Jackerman through the Knotty Mom, MW, Sadira, The Captive or others.
But for me fireside was my first. Because I've never seen anyone make spectacular video about zoophilia. I've watched many artist many content creators doing on Beasty stuff but all of them are trash. Hell even I consider them trash.

But when I watched Jackerman's fireside I was blown away. The animation quality, the render n blender, model's designs & the music. Oh god the music it is still buzzing on my head. It was spectacular video that have anyone ever created with such care n passion with this AAA quality grade, let alone on Beasty topic.
It feels like one those Miro's or Umemaro3D's animation quality.

Now u will be saying how come a 2 minute video caught your heart. What so special about that ?
Well bro that's the magic. A magic that never gets out my head & My mind set is still stuck on fireside till to this day. And that's okay neither I want to get out of it. Because it is simply magic a feeling if u will.

TBT there was a time that I hated Beasty content. Not also that, I did to disgusted by the people who watch Beasty specially 3d n the people who make this. I use to think this people sickos. Now look at I'm started to fall in for 3dx Beasty (NOT IN REAL LIFE BEASTY JUST 3DX BEASTY). How ironic don't you think. I mean the guy who used to hate this stuff but now come to falling in love. Yes this is ironic.

But do you know what biggest Irony of all is that the people forgetting about it. The fact is tentacular is the game which we all know n love JM. Through his work n his wide recognition from fan & their beloved characters such as Rebecca, Eve n Enigma. This is how he built his franchise n name for himself.

But if you argue with me that Jackerman's 1st work is Coming Home n the later tentacular that all those known for his works. I would gladly accept that yes those are known by his work. But they're only in game perspective. The game he just made it. Not animation/video. Just a game.

But if you asked me which one of the animation that he started to opened his career as the animator that he's known today. Well you know the answer to that. Because you can't deny that, that isn't Jackerman's 1st work. Through fireside a video that he publish on Christmas day to cherish his career as a professional animator to the industry.
The sexy, curvey blonde Natalia n the dog Rex.
All of his animation known or unknown garner attention bcuz of that 1st model Natalia. But after the dog Rex was introduced in Jenny's video I was kinda confused is that Natalia ? Or some replacement of her. What ever the case is I was still heart broken the fact that's not Natalia n nobody is asking about her. It was sad thing for. That a model which you n me n the community is praising so much for an animator's works is now lost in the shadow. Everybody singing now a different some says Claire some says Rebecca others Sadira n Serena.

But my question is what about Natalia what become of her ? Why isn't everybody or anyone mentioning her ? After all you n me n the community knows Jackerman by her. Then where's the love gone for her.
I believe the fans n the community owed her at least she deserves some recognition. Let's be honest about that one.

Last edited:

pouya kalan

Aug 27, 2021
I've underlined the good green and the evil red.
View attachment 1389049
One bad & many good news:

Bad news
-MW2 maybe will come out in october at "least"

Good news.
+1000 hours of development in MW2.
+Chapter 3 will be even longer than MW2 & he will start on working on it this november.
+MW3, MW4 and maybe even Mothers Warmth 5 will follow.
+Beast content will only appear in a mini clip of MW.

New teaser.
View attachment 1389060
mother warmth 3 when will realise? and please put some anal in it and don't contain dogs in it. just mom and son.

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
View attachment 959791

Overview:
Jackerman is a 3D developer and artist who makes medium-length and long animations with original characters and beasts (horses, dogs, and tentacles). He is the author of the game Tentacular.​

Updated: 2021-11-04
Artist: Jackerman -
Censorship: none
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p
Length: 13 animations (40min+)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Collection List Download:
Download: MEGA - - -
Mother's Warmth: MEGA - - -
The Bully: MEGA - - -
Sadira's Rebellion: - - - WORKUPLOAD
Poolside Escapade (4K): - - - WORKUPLOAD
Poolside Escapade (1080p): - - - WORKUPLOAD
Enjoyed the Best Life of a Dog : - - -
The Captive (4K): - - -
Sandira's Blessing (1080p): - - -
Dinner at Castle Dimitrescu (1080p): - - - WORKUPLOAD
Rudolph bonus: - - - WORKUPLOAD
Lab Experiments: - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mother Warmth 2: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 959789 View attachment 959790 View attachment 959791
continuation of Sadira and mothers warmth will be epic

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
It is funny indeed ;) But more funny is it to get facepalms for decent and resonable postings and thumbs up for obviously trolling
:KEK: But i guess that's the difference beetween those with a straight family-tree and those with a circle instead ;)
And "kinkshaming" is riduculos in itself :D it is a KINK... that means out of the norm. If you are not able to take some bits and bytes from a random person in the internet you'll never meet in real life, then it is better to go offline and run to Mommy.... oh shit wait.... that is... a topic here.... i mean... go to someone who gives free hugs... or so.
I mean... i like Bestialiy... i am very aware of the fact, that it is disgusting to the majority of people. Completely clear to me.
But what i don't get are people who come to a thread of a CREATOR OF BESTIALITY and trashing this while highlighting their own very CRINGE kink this creator also caters. I mean come on... "Motherfucker" is a setup for a fistfight... not for a fap-session.
As i said a few postings before: Enjoy your stuff and ignore the rest. Goes for both sides ;) But some people are not capeble of that
but long text short resumé: this thread never fails to entertain me

Godeaterprince

Mar 22, 2019
Thanks.
You know there's something I need to confess. I come to known Jackerman not bcuz of the games but the animation. If you asked me which do u know him by or which 1 is your 1st.

Honestly brother ... My answer will be The Fireside. Yeahhh .. this is the truth.
Some of the guys in this community knows Jackerman through the Knotty Mom, MW, Sadira, The Captive or others.
But for me fireside was my first. Because I've never seen anyone make spectacular video about zoophilia, let alone on Beasty topic. I've watched many artist many content creators doing on Beasty stuff but all of them are trash. Hell even I consider them trash.

But when I watched Jackerman's fireside I was blown away. The animation quality, the render n blender, model's designs & the music. Oh god the music it is still buzzing on my head. It was spectacular video that have created. With this AAA quality grade.
It feels like one those Miro's or Umemaro3D's animation.

Now u will be saying how come a 2 minute video caught your heart. What so special about that ?
Well bro that's the magic. A magic that never gets out my head & My mind set is still stuck on fireside till to this day. And that's okay neither I want to get out of it. Because it is simply magic a feeling if u will.

TBT there was a time that I hated Beasty content. Not also that, I did to disgusted by the people who watch Beasty specially 3d n the people who make this. I use to think this people sickos. Now look at I'm started to fall in for 3dx Beasty (NOT IN REAL LIFE BEASTY JUST 3DX BEASTY). How ironic don't you think. I mean the guy who used to hate this stuff but now come to falling in love. Yes this is ironic.

But do you know what biggest Irony of all is that the people forgetting about it. The fact is tentacular is the game which we all know n love JM. Through his work n his wide recognition from fan & their beloved characters such as Rebecca, Eve n Enigma. This is how he built his franchise n name for himself.

But if you argue with me that Jackerman's 1st work is Coming Home n the later tentacular that all those known for his works. I would gladly accept that yes those are known by his work. But they're only in game perspective. The game he just made it. Not animation/video. Just a game.

But if you asked me which one of the animation that he started to opened his career as the animator that he's known today. Well you know the answer to that. Because you can't deny that, that isn't Jackerman's 1st work. Through fireside a video that he publish on Christmas day to cherish his career as a professional animator to the industry.
The sexy, curvey blonde Natalia n the dog Rex.
All of his animation known or unknown garner attention bcuz of that 1st model Natalia. But after the dog Rex was introduced in Jenny's video I was kinda confused is that Natalia ? Or some replacement of her. What ever the case is I was still heart broken the fact that's not Natalia n nobody is asking about her. It was sad thing for. That a model which you n me n the community is praising so much for an animator's works is now lost in the shadow. Everybody singing now a different some says Claire some says Rebecca others Sadira n Serena.

But my question is what about Natalia what become of her ? Why isn't everybody or anyone mentioning her ? After all you n me n the community knows Jackerman by her. Then where's the love gone for her.
I believe the fans n the community owed her at least she deserves some recognition. Let's be honest about that one.

Bro everything You said is Very True;), I Hope Natalia gets voted for this month, Hopefully We might Her For Christmas!.:love:
My Martha can wait for now. All we can do is wait for the voting to begin:giggle:, Hopefully we can both get what we want.(y)

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
i really loved MW.. great renders and voice acting.

i love Jack's work but i'm not into beastality so this was perfect and i hope it stays without it.
i'm not kink shaming he already makes alot of beastality vids so it should be okay for one serie to be just the mom and son and maybe some other human charecters (i'd prefer females).

anyway good luck and keep up the good work jack.

yaksh000

Apr 25, 2019
i really loved MW.. great renders and voice acting.

i love Jack's work but i'm not into beastality so this was perfect and i hope it stays without it.
i'm not kink shaming he already makes alot of beastality vids so it should be okay for one serie to be just the mom and son and maybe some other human charecters (i'd prefer females).

anyway good luck and keep up the good work jack.
I don't think Demon can handle and satisfy 2 milfs and 2 cousins at same time that's why Jackerman should introduce one or two more male characters. I want to see some double penetration, mmf, orgy and GB scenes.

vinzzy248

Jul 13, 2019
It is funny indeed ;) But more funny is it to get facepalms for decent and resonable postings and thumbs up for obviously trolling
:KEK: But i guess that's the difference beetween those with a straight family-tree and those with a circle instead ;)
And "kinkshaming" is riduculos in itself :D it is a KINK... that means out of the norm. If you are not able to take some bits and bytes from a random person in the internet you'll never meet in real life, then it is better to go offline and run to Mommy.... oh shit wait.... that is... a topic here.... i mean... go to someone who gives free hugs... or so.
I mean... i like Bestialiy... i am very aware of the fact, that it is disgusting to the majority of people. Completely clear to me.
But what i don't get are people who come to a thread of a CREATOR OF BESTIALITY and trashing this while highlighting their own very CRINGE kink this creator also caters. I mean come on... "Motherfucker" is a setup for a fistfight... not for a fap-session.
As i said a few postings before: Enjoy your stuff and ignore the rest. Goes for both sides ;) But some people are not capeble of that
but long text short resumé: this thread never fails to entertain me
Look i like beasty scenes
I saw you post on a certain beasty creator discord that i like
"Bulkavtul" its great
And it is shit that they kinkshame beastiality
But there is another problem here

Mothers warmth is vanilla genre, incest is the only thing hardcore about it

vinzzy248

Jul 13, 2019
I don't think Demon can handle and satisfy 2 milfs and 2 cousins at same time that's why Jackerman should introduce one or two more male characters. I want to see some double penetration, mmf, orgy and GB scenes.
No he can
My boy has big dick energy
And unlike beta boys that need other guys to do their job for them
Damon will do it himself

Thats why Jackerman shouldnt introduce two more unnecessary shit

You know what is need more?
More woman for Damon, more bitches

Jul 6, 2017
I mean I’m not really against more people, however it would be fun for like mom to wear a strap-on and she and Damon double team auntie when they finally make up or something after auntie tries to take him away from her in mw3.

And then auntie wears it so that its mommys turn for the double stuff :love:

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes