5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Man , there are a lot of people out there that have a very close relationship with their pets , especially cats and dogs , to the point that they share a lot

So I hope Damon has a tight relationship with his dog , so you know , they can like share the Milfs

Has Jackerman commented if MW will have bestiality ?
No, MW ideas have changed a lot from the end of last year to now. I remember that in the old post that was shared here at the end of December it said that MW would have 3 episodes (episodes 1 and 2 would be just incest and the 3 would have incest and scenes with the dog) and another curiosity is that in the same post Jackerman comments that in episode 2 Claire would wear an "elastic woman" costume (or was that some other similar heroine) the reason I have no idea, but it was what was written, but as we can see in episode 2 there was none of that and Jackerman already spoke in more recent posters that will now be 5 episodes and that the dog content will no longer be in the main series, but in small bonus videos released after the main series ends. In my opinion Jackerman discarded his first idea of the series (not entirely, but much of it) and decided to expand the universe and MW history by adding more female characters and focusing even more on incest.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
So you guys think that gu gruux appear in mw 3 or this is a prequel before tentacular?
no, I had already posted a text where Jackerman explains about this subject, but in short, this Rebecca is the Rebecca we know, but in the MW version she lives in a more "realistic" world where there probably can't even be monsters or aliens that we saw in tentacular, but her personal aspects remain the same ie she is married, works as an engineer (I think that's it) and has two daughters (we may have scenes with them too) just like what was shown in Tentacular , but the world she lives in now is more "realistic" and doesn't take place in the very distant future as before.
And MW is neither a sequel or prequel to Tentacular. in my opinion MW must be some kind of alternate reality

mail1

Oct 3, 2020
The suit is only being used for the intro cinematic. Not only would I not want to do that, it would also yield very poor results that would take more time to fix than it would take to animate the scene manually.
bruh you need to continue tentacular bruh that's criminally underated

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Official 4K release of MW2 by Jackerman:

Download
Edit:
There is no difference between the 1080p version and your shared "4k" version even the framerate is the same...

rf96
Edit: was wrong, seems like it's the same video but with bloated file size.
So let's wait till someone drops really the better version some day...

Last edited:
Reactions: rf96

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
I dunno, a dead giveaway should be the hair since that's very fine - a 2K vs. 4K comparison should be easily noticeable.
Yup you are right i was probably hasty.
Compared it aswell there is no difference only the filesize which is 1gb bigger.
btw the 1,7gig version isn't even 2k its normal fhd resolution.
The framerate is still the same... only 30fps can't imagine that the good version have such low fps

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes