5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

DS3DX

Oct 19, 2018
Brenda body proportions and look is almost a MEME at this point. Countless artists have had a crack at doing it justice maybe Jackerman and his animations is the one to get it right.

the parts aren't to hard to find it's just getting them working.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Bro everything You said is Very True;), I Hope Natalia gets voted for this month, Hopefully We might Her For Christmas!.:love:
My Martha can wait for now. All we can do is wait for the voting to begin:giggle:, Hopefully we can both get what we want.(y)
Thanks For The Support & Understanding(y):love:
I just wanted to people have acknowledge her. ya know. Like this is the character that introduced Jackerman into the animators community. Like Rebecca, Eve n Enigma.
Something like that I want people to remember her that's all.
Just Like The Time When Kanye West & Taylor Swift Moment On MTV Awards :PogChamp::KEK:.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
I don't think Demon can handle and satisfy 2 milfs and 2 cousins at same time that's why Jackerman should introduce one or two more male characters. I want to see some double penetration, mmf, orgy and GB scenes.
What are you talking about man :WaitWhat:.
Damon is a genetically enhanced being:PogChamp:.
Didn't you watched the video :unsure:!?
Where the doctor inject him a super serum.
And besides if he go sex with them he would say that, hey auntie can we call the cousins as well because two of you aren't cutting out for me & I'm still horny as AF :HideThePain:.

Last edited:

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have two versions 1.72 GB, and 1.32 GB posted by Viggy. I don't have the 1.47 version. Surprisingly, although the file size is lower, the result is crisper. I use VLC to view videos. It's possible that my settings could be the reason that the 1.32 GB version below looks better. But the best thing is to try both versions to see which one looks better for one's taste.

I'm the one who originally posted the 1.72 version with links not used here. I assume it was then posted to Page 1 with the official links for this site.

OP, you should make both versions (1.72 GB and 1.32 GB) available. What I've found out over the years is that the readings aren't always what is aesthetically better.

Mother's Warmth 2 - Enhanced 4k Upscale: workupload |

Reactions: Dedingovi and Viggy

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
if Jackerman is looking at doing other characters from other games and comics then he has to do Brenda from the Y3DF Busted comic.
Y3DF really screwed the pooch on their own content, they take forever to update, and when they do, it's for a comic no one really wants, their workflow is so all over the place, you can never tell what's going to be updated next.

But seeing Brenda in animation would be fucking schweeeeet.

Zhagaroth

Jun 30, 2019
Man , there are a lot of people out there that have a very close relationship with their pets , especially cats and dogs , to the point that they share a lot

So I hope Damon has a tight relationship with his dog , so you know , they can like share the Milfs

Has Jackerman commented if MW will have bestiality ?

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Man , there are a lot of people out there that have a very close relationship with their pets , especially cats and dogs , to the point that they share a lot

So I hope Damon has a tight relationship with his dog , so you know , they can like share the Milfs

Has Jackerman commented if MW will have bestiality ?
Yes ... In part 5 n btw it is a non-cannon :Kappa:.

Last edited:

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
What software and setting did you use.
soure was the 1080p version ?
And what did you Enhance only the resolution?
- No specific software in particular - Just a collection of vapoursynth scripts, encoded to x265 10bit w/ custom params.
- Yes. It's the 1.76 GB 1080p version in specific.
- In addition to upscaling, I removed noise, banding and other compression artifacts. (ringing, halo etc.)

Reactions: MoreFramesAndPixels
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes