5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
folks there is a misunderstanding here. Jackerman did not cancel the animation of Jenny and her son, in fact this animation was indicated by the gold subscribers (as in every month it always happens) but next month it will only be with stories created by Jackerman himself. So that's why he didn't put Jenny's and her son's story in this vote, as it's not his story.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Cancel the only Jackerman story with a different theme from the rest just to make an extended version of Jenny with that dog again? man, i didn't read this...
yeah it kinda gets out of control now with this jenny x dog shit i mean i dont complain about beast stuff but everytime voting for the same model (jenny) and the dog i mean cmon guys....

mmorazz

May 25, 2020
I think we already have enough beasty.

Why don't we have some good old fashion "Interracial" fun, Like some Black BBC fun just liked in The Bully :PogChamp:, ya know :unsure:.

I mean it's been a while since Jackerman did something like interracial animation work right after the bully video.

I mean don't get me wrong i really loved the "Jenny's Dog Park Gangbang" poll.
Just imagine what if it was called Jenny's Park Gangbang only, ya know what i mean :sneaky:.

What if those guys were couple of black guys or bully's friends rather than just some dogs.

Don't you guys loves to :illuminati: that if Jenny got gangbang by the black hoods with their monster BBC. It will more hot to watch & dream video for any JM's fans :love:.
Don't you agree ;).
You have a Point, agreed 100%. But c'mon better beast than Interracial for Jenny. If that happens it's gonna be the same as MW but with a Black Guy. Incest fan already have a full movie of that. Jenny is for the doggies for sure. I even prefer General Butch for Interracial videos or shorts. He is a genius with BBC vs Girls

Last edited:

HollyBangers

Dec 19, 2021
Me, i did exspect that claire is not talking to damon anymore and that damon comes to here once again when shes sleeping. Or something like that. Really creative would be if claire would drug him and rides his cock in the night but not this „ ohh damon, everything my fault“ shit. Anyway, that that bad.
I have been seen this as a bit of an ongoing psychological war between the two. He wants to dominate her - but he still loved and respects her, as seen in his tenderness with her and honoring her request to to pull out. On her side, there is her wanting to not do these things yet step by step she accepts it just a bit more. Even in the very first scene which is 99% no consensual, there are a few slight signs Claire is not totally against it. For me, this is his best work, Claire his hottest character and her VA excellent.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
I don't hate beasty and also I'm not a big fan of incest ... i want just jackerman to put all the tastes in the vote.. to satisfy a big number of people... i mean even the beasty fans will get boring to watch always the same dog fucking the same woman(Jenny) with the same position (dogystyle)

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes