5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

HollyBangers

Dec 19, 2021
JadeQ13 , I've said it before, I'll say it again - don't believe anything you read from the person you're quoting in this thread. He regularly has no idea what he's talking about and most of the time it's pure speculation from stuff that goes on in his fantasyland. Which is why he's been on my ignore list for a while now.

There is no reason to assume Claire's husband is dead, even less so by a person who hasn't paid a single penny for Jackerman's content, while actively trying to portray himself as having some behind-the-scenes knowledge.
No reason to assume Claire's husband is dead? - I Agree 100%...The very first episode clearly has Claire saying "WHILE (present tense) your father is gone" meaning he is just temporarily away. Claire doesn't say it in anyway that seems misleading and Damon doesn't react that way at all. I don't understand any possible way one could conclude the man is dead - he's just being kept offscreen atm for plot reasons as this story seems, so far at least, to be mainly about Claire and Damon.

No one loves picking this story apart for clues more than me but when something is clearly stated I don't see any reason to twist it.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
I think you're right when you said he's probably trying to grow his fan base.
However, I don't think he's going to forget where he started.
I haven't seen the entire list of nominated ideas but its a possibility most might have been incest based to offer a different type of monthly. This is just conjecture. If that's the case, I'm sure next month's nominations will be the other way around resulting in beasty as the first place winner.
Who's your profile pic of?

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
Yeah i know that too ... :geek:

On the top of that it's also a weird one too. I mean an Elf & the Dragon while they performs their mating ceremony at their wedding night.

HEY WAIT A MINUTE ... :unsure:

THIS POLL IS ALL WELL SOUNDS SO FAMILIAR :illuminati:.

Do you remember the polls/ideas that Akanine74 has just post 5 months ago.

Do you remembered in that it also said _

An elf princess performs their mating ceremony on their wedding night with an unicorn :PogChamp:.

Omg ... Omg now it make sense :eek:

They are identical. Because they are the products of that same polls. But this time with twist This time with dragon instead of an unicorn :WeSmart:.

Really ... :geek:

But then again why the sadness of her eyes and her sorrow filled voice tone in Claire.

I mean in MW2 in the family photo we can :illuminati: that Damon's father was wearing navy tuxedo. Maybe he was in the navy or something or did some time of in there. Dunno something happened to him war or accident ... maybe something like that.

Dunno ... Maybe perhaps ...

I mean there so many theories & lores in that universe which lying to be explore.

I mean there's even an aunt shows up in the last, that everybody assumes that's Rebecca, but honestly it's not her :cautious:.

Dunno man !?
Jackerman can do whatever he wants.

I mean he is the sole content creator of this franchise. So changing some of the character's & story's narratives of his works without breaking any sweat :devilish:.

I mean the guy has notorious reputation of using same model in different video/categories animation of his works.

I mean take an example of Jenny & Dexter's mom & Madeline Phantom. When their initial models of designs were publish in this thread. Everybody was comparing to her Jenny. Even some of thread members also said that Dexter's Mom's design or some cases she looks like Jenny. Other said she's literally a Jenny 2.0

I dunno bro ... Could be too !?

The thing we can do right now is theorize & speculations.

Or maybe the artist himself of this franchise will like to shine some lights on his works :cool:.

To clear some confusion & misconception that is building in the community & it's beloved fans o_O.

Or he has time to do so ... :unsure:

Or maybe someone could ask the artist directly instead ... :unsure:

Like _ _ _

What happened to Fireside 1.1 :WaitWhat:
View attachment 1560987
What happened to Yana Morozov :WaitWhat:
View attachment 1560991
View attachment 1561001
What happened to Madeline Fenton :WaitWhat:
View attachment 1561005
View attachment 1561023
View attachment 1561037
What happened to Roscoe from Tentacular R1 :WaitWhat:
What happened to Tentacular R5 :WaitWhat:
View attachment 1561040
View attachment 1561042
View attachment 1561044
View attachment 1561045
View attachment 1561048
View attachment 1561051
View attachment 1561052
View attachment 1561060
View attachment 1561061
What happened to MW 1.1 :WaitWhat:
View attachment 1560974
What happened to MW 2.1 :WaitWhat:
View attachment 1560979

Comon bro ... :unsure:

Not even you can not deny that there's some plot holes that's needs to be answered :cool:.

Don't you agree ;).
We've got to take Claire's word. Father is out of town means simply that.
And yes, if he's wearing a navy tux it gives evidence to the fact that he's away, not dead.
Her sadness is because of what he's doing through, his condition. She thinks its her fault, hence the need to help him out.
I can't say he's using the same models. I don't know that much about creating or rendering or whatever it is that's done.
But its logical to think his model are similar because there's a signature to his design. I just don't see them as the 'same' though.

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
JadeQ13 , I've said it before, I'll say it again - don't believe anything you read from the person you're quoting in this thread. He regularly has no idea what he's talking about and most of the time it's pure speculation from stuff that goes on in his fantasyland. Which is why he's been on my ignore list for a while now.

There is no reason to assume Claire's husband is dead, even less so by a person who hasn't paid a single penny for Jackerman's content, while actively trying to portray himself as having some behind-the-scenes knowledge.
Yea, it's kinda far fetched what he said. Many of us don't have subscription to Jackerman and depend on the info shared here as inside information. It gets dangerous if he's making his own things up. I'd hate to think he's trying to mislead us. We all speculate and assume, but logically. No need to do that when it's explicitly said though.
I don't know what to say, he keeps it entertaining.

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
Sorry, I'm tired so this is probably stupid but:

Are there two vids this months?

A Christmas one and the one with Anne and her video game playing son? ... Also. Is that Claire in the white stockings?
Only one video this month. Natalia in Fireside 2 (Unless he surprises with a bonus like last year)
Anne and her video game playing son is next month's winning nomination. It comes out end of January.
Natalia is in the white stocking, not Claire.

HollyBangers

Dec 19, 2021
Only one video this month. Natalia in Fireside 2 (Unless he surprises with a bonus like last year)
Anne and her video game playing son is next month's winning nomination. It comes out end of January.
Natalia is in the white stocking, not Claire.
Ok. Gotcha. Thank you.

Reactions: JadeQ13

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
would someone be so kind to share a list with all poll choices? I'm just curious a little.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
you say that like there was only 1 option with mother and son, the option that came in 3rd sounded way more interesting
come on man do you really want to tell me you were giving a shit about the second idea of incest? all you wanted was that some idea of bestiality had won, but since this time it didn't, you come up with this talk of "only won because" that doesn't fool anyone.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
come on man do you really want to tell me you were giving a shit about the second idea of incest? all you wanted was that some idea of bestiality had won, but since this time it didn't, you come up with this talk of "only won because" that doesn't fool anyone.
my point is that out of all three options, the least interesting one won only because more patrons can relate to playing games while wishing their mom was sucking them off

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
Also, to fans of my SIGS, I have a small question to pose:

I've been thinking of recreating the Jackerman SIG. The one I currently wear now is just a lightly-edited version of Jun3D's original SIG. I'd like to create my own version, in my own unique style. I also wanted to add clips from some of JM's more recent releases, that aren't seen in the current SIG.

Let me know your thoughts & opinions on this, please and thank you. :)

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes