5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
You laugh, sir [which is okay – it is pretty funny :giggle:] but there are only so many good incest animators out there today, and I refuse to let annoying LEET online-gamers ruin hot, thicc AF, incest-loving Moms for me.

Thank Satan I know how to edit vids. :devilish:
No seriously that is funny :). Feels like that whole line was quoted from South Park or something :PogChamp::KEK:.

Reactions: NightRonin

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
Also, I can't remember who said this earlier in the thread – my apologies – but I'm also hoping the new OC, Anne, is blonde. I would love a blonde Mom in a Jackerman vid.

[Guess what colour's my Mom's hair]

1640471845131.png

HollyBangers

Dec 19, 2021
Also, to fans of my SIGS, I have a small question to pose:

I've been thinking of recreating the Jackerman SIG. The one I currently wear now is just a lightly-edited version of Jun3D's original SIG. I'd like to create my own version, in my own unique style. I also wanted to add clips from some of JM's more recent releases, that aren't seen in the current SIG.

Let me know your thoughts & opinions on this, please and thank you. :)
Would be awesome to see

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I do not want to speak for everyone, but I think that it is better to continue the incest theme without bestiality. Better already group sex but with friends than with dogs. HOW DO THE OTHERS THINK ???? :unsure: :(
nah, his incest content is good, but its still less interesting than his beast stuff. incest stuff is a dime a dozen now, i'm only interested in more scarce content.

HollyBangers

Dec 19, 2021
I do not want to speak for everyone, but I think that it is better to continue the incest theme without bestiality. Better already group sex but with friends than with dogs. HOW DO THE OTHERS THINK ???? :unsure: :(
Ahhh. This is the endless debate. My two cents:

I love Mother'sWarmth and I'd be just fine if beasty content never appeared in it and it stayed just incest.

However, if you're talking about all of Jack's work as a whole, no, I would not want him to abandon beasty content. He's too good at it and he has too many fans of his work in it .

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes