5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
We've got to take Claire's word. Father is out of town means simply that.
And yes, if he's wearing a navy tux it gives evidence to the fact that he's away, not dead.
Her sadness is because of what he's doing through, his condition. She thinks its her fault, hence the need to help him out.
I can't say he's using the same models. I don't know that much about creating or rendering or whatever it is that's done.
But its logical to think his model are similar because there's a signature to his design. I just don't see them as the 'same' though.
Maybe you're right :unsure: .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: JadeQ13

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Yea, it's kinda far fetched what he said. Many of us don't have subscription to Jackerman and depend on the info shared here as inside information. It gets dangerous if he's making his own things up. I'd hate to think he's trying to mislead us. We all speculate and assume, but logically. No need to do that when it's explicitly said though.
I don't know what to say, he keeps it entertaining.
Look man i didn't say that were true. Like 100% right or something.

In my previous comments i said that they were theories & speculations. It doesn't mean they're 100% solid.

And 1 thing I'm not misleading people in this thread Neither I'm confusing the members as well.

Bcuz all those pictures, post you saw from previous post that you & everybody in thread read it are from Akanine74 & Master41B.

From this this thread, from this forum.

So you can say that i gather Intels everything from "them".

I say again I'm not misleading people and neither the members of this forum.

I'm just a guy whose looking for fun & enjoys the content that you guys are enjoying same as me. Same as other people in these thread.

Like you said yourself JadeQ13, that I do it for entertainment. Not just myself but others as well.

And if you guys become hyper & over sensitive someone's comments in these case like one of those "Twitter Puritans".

THEN AT LEAST AS A MATURE PERSON I HAVE RIGHT TO LAUGHED AT THOSE GUYS STUPIDITY :LUL::KEK::LOL::ROFLMAO:.

Last edited:

lmao705

Nov 24, 2018
why dont just jackerman put all his woman model together in one single video with multiple rexes and doggos and make an orgy in what it should be suposse to be the meta jackerman verse the metarman universe where hot chicks fuck doggos non stop with no context just fuck it they got summon by some random jackass and then he order them to fuck yep jackerman if u need more ideas bro I can work for you for free

lmao705

Nov 24, 2018
why dont just jackerman put all his woman model together in one single video with multiple rexes and doggos and make an orgy in what it should be suposse to be the meta jackerman verse the metarman universe where hot chicks fuck doggos non stop with no context just fuck it they got summon by some random jackass and then he order them to fuck yep jackerman if u need more ideas bro I can work for you for free
not a long video, a short one but with memorable scenes, quality over quantity as always it's with jackerman. You can add the minotaur or any other monster/animal of your preference.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
not a long video, a short one but with memorable scenes, quality over quantity as always it's with jackerman. You can add the minotaur or any other monster/animal of your preference.
521844_9k.png

Last edited:

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
JadeQ13 , I've said it before, I'll say it again - don't believe anything you read from the person you're quoting in this thread. He regularly has no idea what he's talking about and most of the time it's pure speculation from stuff that goes on in his fantasyland. Which is why he's been on my ignore list for a while now.

There is no reason to assume Claire's husband is dead, even less so by a person who hasn't paid a single penny for Jackerman's content, while actively trying to portray himself as having some behind-the-scenes knowledge.
Don't know why I did not do this much sooner... :( I am an idiot.

It could have gained me so much peace sooner.

Last edited:

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
Makes sense elf princess and dragon did not win. Dragon is too big. Unicorn or centaur is the way. :love:

Just a blowjob for next scene is lame. Hearing son speaking and distracted is a major turn off. Better if mom is sucking while son sleeps while dreaming or something.
Maybe the dragon would've been more along the lines of the lizard-men noname55 uses in his Ivy vids.

And yeah, I'm also praying the son is not going to be some annoying prick shouting PUBG terms at the TV, obscuring the sounds of Mom's moans. Even Damon speaking for five seconds in Mother's Warmth II broke the gentle ASMR mood for me a bit.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Makes sense elf princess and dragon did not win. Dragon is too big. Unicorn or centaur is the way. :love:

Just a blowjob for next scene is lame. Hearing son speaking and distracted is a major turn off. Better if mom is sucking while son sleeps while dreaming or something.
Yeah i know it's weird on so many level :Kappa:.
I would love to :illuminati: if the original poll gets the win ya know the elf & the unicorn :sneaky:.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes