5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Also, to fans of my SIGS, I have a small question to pose:

I've been thinking of recreating the Jackerman SIG. The one I currently wear now is just a lightly-edited version of Jun3D's original SIG. I'd like to create my own version, in my own unique style. I also wanted to add clips from some of JM's more recent releases, that aren't seen in the current SIG.

Let me know your thoughts & opinions on this, please and thank you. :)
Hmmm dunno looks like bad idea bro :unsure:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: NightRonin

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Ahhh. This is the endless debate. My two cents:

I love Mother'sWarmth and I'd be just fine if beasty content never appeared in it and it stayed just incest.

However, if you're talking about all of Jack's work as a whole, no, I would not want him to abandon beasty content. He's too good at it and he has too many fans of his work in it .
Why not a combination of both? I mean, didn't anybody think about what those dog "experiments" might be or how it all has started? Maybe the son has been exposed to a kind of experimental warfare virus, that transforms only the shape of the body to that of a strong dog, but keeps his mind and his sperm of that of a human being. The experiments improved stamina and libido instead of giving him back his former shape. And mommy dearest has to do what every good, hot mommy has to do...:devilish:

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes