5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
You normies ruined him, like you ruin everything. He used to make more beasty vids than this.
i bet Jackerman's counting the donated money and says to himself:"Oh no... i am ruined!"
j/k. i understand what you mean. He is a "sellout" so to say. But don't blame Normies for the Artists choices.
Noone forces him to do the vanilla-stuff.

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
just in 2021 we had 9 bestiality videos, so incest wins for the first time in the monthly poll.

"You normies ruined him"
"Like you ruin everything"

it's not possible you must be kidding
I was looking for the original post but it looks like it was removed.
You're right, There's been 9 beasty vids from Jackerman so far. And its about to be 10 by the end of the year.
I think its fair to say that he's still popularly known for his beasty content.
MW2 was made in place of the October monthly but we all know the reason for that.
If this wasn't the case, it could very well have been 11 beasty monthlies in a year.
This is fact! Like you, I don't think 'normies ruined him'.
That being said, I think there's going to be different content popping up from Jackerman next year.
It's either he's increasing his fan base or the interest of the majority of his paying fans is shifting.
We'll see what happens in 2022.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Natalia the rich trophy wife enjoys the warmth on a cold christmas night with her husband's best friend aka man's best friend known as Rex at the fireside.

View attachment 1540183

Natalia has been fully consumed the forbidden fruit of pleasures between the human & beast. Continuous cheating behind her husband's back with his best friend, continuous falling into this corruption of carnal desires of her.

Which now becomes the ritual of lust at every christmas nights.

Once a good boy of the house both to the master & mistress, has now become the lover of his master's wife & soon when the time goes by becomes the very own master of himself over his mistress' tasty voluptuous body.

View attachment 1540187

In this christmas night she's wearing her wedding gown, on top she wears white collar on her neck as a sign of submission to his will and his love. With no shame of herself & with no fears in her eyes, half naked both breast expose & holding white roses in her hand while standing in front her husband's best friend.

Now accepting him as only master & husband of their taboo relationship they now posses.

View attachment 1540190

Now Natalia on this very same cold christmas night prepare & offers herself to the husband's best friend aka man's best friend known as Rex as his bride. At the other side Rex also presents himself soon to be her husband. Now they performs their mating ritual under the holy matrimony at side of christmas tree as a husband and wife at the fireside.
Guys somebbody know when this video gonna come up?

HollyBangers

Dec 19, 2021
Why not a combination of both? I mean, didn't anybody think about what those dog "experiments" might be or how it all has started? Maybe the son has been exposed to a kind of experimental warfare virus, that transforms only the shape of the body to that of a strong dog, but keeps his mind and his sperm of that of a human being. The experiments improved stamina and libido instead of giving him back his former shape. And mommy dearest has to do what every good, hot mommy has to do...:devilish:
I have no issue with this at all. My reservations come from limited screentime. I'm admittedly a shameful Claire Stan and it looks like MW will probably be 4 or 5 episodes total. Add in the animals to Damon, Rebecca, her kids, possibly the dad comes back...I selfishly want as much of the focus on Claire as possible...Id just like to see Claire maximized while we have her. Also, MW is a bit different than his other works. MW is a story and not just about sex. ... I admit I'm like an old lady watching her favorite soap eager to see how Claire resolves her feelings and developing lust for her son...I'm not sure putting the beasties in at this point serves the story but if anyone could make it work, it's Jackerman!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kobudo27

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
I agree with you! The beastiality stuff is nauseating. The incest stuff is like 3D roleplaying - I mean who has a mother who looks about ten years older than the son and is that ridiculously curvy?

Just my opinion. It's a shame JM devotes his considerable talents to creating disgusting dogfucking videos. Just look how incredible his latest MW looked.
This is kinda harsh.
Let's not kink shame or content shame.
I'm here for the MW series too but Jackerman should be free to create what he wants.
Just as much as those fans should be free to appreciate that type of content.
We all can have our differences.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
I agree with you! The beastiality stuff is nauseating. The incest stuff is like 3D roleplaying - I mean who has a mother who looks about ten years older than the son and is that ridiculously curvy?

Just my opinion. It's a shame JM devotes his considerable talents to creating disgusting dogfucking videos. Just look how incredible his latest MW looked.
stop trashing the good boys! 5p81do.jpg

HollyBangers

Dec 19, 2021

Hey man, it's a kink. Different strokes for different folks.

And believe it or not - women that look like Claire or Jenny ARE out there. A lot, actually

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes