5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
To those of you who are willing to wait for & oblige Jackerman's new 2-day rule, I respect the decision you choose to make.

However, I've decided to pack up my things and leave this thread, this fanbase – and this creator – behind, for good.

Fans who watch or release pirated content are still fans – and should be treated equally as such. I'm certain there are a good number of content watchers and sharers on F95/R34/8MU who only ever encountered Jackerman's work because they discovered it on such a site, and some of those fans have even gone on to actually support Jackerman's cause & creations because of the free samples they had received – regardless of if they had to wait two days or two hours past the release date.

In my experience, it starts with an "innocent" 2 days. Then, it's a week. Then two weeks, a month... – and then it's, "Send me the $5-$10 through PayPal & I'll DM the vid to you at an allocated time so that I can monitor the sites to see if you're trustworthy enough for future vids."

I had my suspicions something akin to this would happen after viewing the Poll results, seeing Incest crowned winner over Beasty, regardless of Jackerman himself selecting the Monthly options. And soon before that, Patreon kicked him out. It's all a tale I've seen spun before...

Just because we pirate your content doesn't mean we're all greedy scumbags – some of us do have other, more important things to spend what little money we earn on. But that doesn't mean we're undeserving of viewing your content, just because we "don't pay to view".

YouTubers & Twitch streamers release their vids for free, allowing you to view them regardless if you're a part of their Patreon/Subscriber list or not. Support sites are there if you want to show support and say thank you – they shouldn't be used just so some people can get way ahead of the line before anyone else, just because they're pockets are lined a little thicker.

Call me anti-capitalist. Call me greedy scum. Call me whatever you like. I couldn't care any more or less, if this is the kind of fanbase Jackerman actively seeks out.

I would've long since joined his Patreon/SubscribeStar if he had a $1 Tier – designed for those who want to help out, even though they're struggling to make daily-ends meet.

Jackerman's claim that he can discover and will Permaban any file-sharing user may be bullshit for all I know, or care. But if he's not above threatening his "loyal" fans or fanbase, just for sharing a fucking video with their friends or close circle – then I certainly don't want to be associated in any way with such a content-creator.

There are tonnes of other content creators out there who barely blink an eye to digital piracy, because they know:
A) Their vids and content are good enough to generate a decent amount of income, regardless of active piracy.
B) They know their fans & fanbase are loyal enough to continue to support them, in various ways, even though they could
easily get the content for free.

To those of you who are a part of his Discord: heed well what I've said here. Hell, show this entire post to him or his server if it'll make you feel good. Maybe it'll even give him a bit of a Wake-Up-Call, if the dollar-signs in his eyes aren't too obscuring.

And before anyone gets too antsy – No, I will not be sharing any current or future Jackerman vids, legally or otherwise. I don't want to be near any further stains on this site or anywhere else.

I'm removing my SIG and moving on with my life. I suggest anyone else with a degree of common sense within them does the same.

Jackerman, if you really are in this thread, reading this, all I can offer is this:

Don't ever forget where you started, and don't ever forget who and what you started with.
It's the quickest way to a successful downfall.

ryder01

Jun 3, 2020
To those of you who are willing to wait for & oblige Jackerman's new 2-day rule, I respect the decision you choose to make.

However, I've decided to pack up my things and leave this thread, this fanbase – and this creator – behind, for good.

Fans who watch or release pirated content are still fans – and should be treated equally as such. I'm certain there are a good number of content watchers and sharers on F95/R34/8MU who only ever encountered Jackerman's work because they discovered it on such a site, and some of those fans have even gone on to actually support Jackerman's cause & creations because of the free samples they had received – regardless of if they had to wait two days or two hours past the release date.

In my experience, it starts with an "innocent" 2 days. Then, it's a week. Then two weeks, a month... – and then it's, "Send me the $5-$10 through PayPal & I'll DM the vid to you at an allocated time so that I can monitor the sites to see if you're trustworthy enough for future vids."

I had my suspicions something akin to this would happen after viewing the Poll results, seeing Incest crowned winner over Beasty, regardless of Jackerman himself selecting the Monthly options. And soon before that, Patreon kicked him out. It's all a tale I've seen spun before...

Just because we pirate your content doesn't mean we're all greedy scumbags – some of us do have other, more important things to spend what little money we earn on. But that doesn't mean we're undeserving of viewing your content, just because we "don't pay to view".

YouTubers & Twitch streamers release their vids for free, allowing you to view them regardless if you're a part of their Patreon/Subscriber list or not. Support sites are there if you want to show support and say thank you – they shouldn't be used just so some people can get way ahead of the line before anyone else, just because they're pockets are lined a little thicker.

Call me anti-capitalist. Call me greedy scum. Call me whatever you like. I couldn't care any more or less, if this is the kind of fanbase Jackerman actively seeks out.

I would've long since joined his Patreon/SubscribeStar if he had a $1 Tier – designed for those who want to help out, even though they're struggling to make daily-ends meet.

Jackerman's claim that he can discover and will Permaban any file-sharing user may be bullshit for all I know, or care. But if he's not above threatening his "loyal" fans or fanbase, just for sharing a fucking video with their friends or close circle – then I certainly don't want to be associated in any way with such a content-creator.

There are tonnes of other content creators out there who barely blink an eye to digital piracy, because they know:
A) Their vids and content are good enough to generate a decent amount of income, regardless of active piracy.
B) They know their fans & fanbase are loyal enough to continue to support them, in various ways, even though they could

To those of you who are a part of his Discord: heed well what I've said here. Hell, show this entire post to him or his server if it'll make you feel good. Maybe it'll even give him a bit of a Wake-Up-Call, if the dollar-signs in his eyes aren't too obscuring.

And before anyone gets too antsy – No, I will not be sharing any current or future Jackerman vids, legally or otherwise. I don't want to be near any further stains on this site or anywhere else.

I'm removing my SIG and moving on with my life. I suggest anyone else with a degree of common sense within them does the same.

Jackerman, if you really are in this thread, reading this, all I can offer is this:

Don't ever forget where you started, and don't ever forget who and what you started with.
What are you on about? This 2 day waiting system wasn't invented recently. This has been a thing for months now, people just have the brains of dinosaurs to remember anything. You all are acting like children and throwing a tantrum because he said he will ban a moron because he can't sit on his ass for measly 2 days. You are the problem here, not him.

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
Maybe its the fact he threatened anyone who shares it before 2 days... Also he's not actually being as cool as you may think. He knows it will get shared and there is nothing he can do to stop it. Literally nothing. Most content creators get like this at some point... At first no one knows who they are and they are happy to have it shared for the free publicity and exposure... then they become popular and eventually they start to see every free download as a lost sale and start calling the people that made them popular thieves. Hypocritically they still rely on the exposure from sharing but they start to want to control it and set the terms. The more a creator complains about piracy... The less I want to give them my money... Just look at Metallica. I know I must come off as a disrespectful ingrate... But what can I say... I come from the time when everyones music and movie collection was copied audio and VHS tapes... and no one bitched about it or threatened the general public for doing so... As soon as it all became digital... Then we were doing something wrong. Copying is not theft. Period.
I see your point, but it's his creation and he has the right to ask that users wait a couple of days. Getting bent out shape about waiting comes off as being an impetuous child.

Sure, we all wish that he doesn't care, but unfortunately, that isn't the case. So, everyone should respect that decision since it isn't unreasonable.

ABwithC

May 25, 2020

blablabla, like anyone cares

Rinzler__

Aug 18, 2020
What I like most about this thread is that it represents this image here in an extremely precise way. While some of them fight pretty much every day, there are a few guys who just show up here to get the link from the video and then leave. Just in a few moments that say something images.jpeg-467.jpg

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
What I like most about this thread is that it represents this image here in an extremely precise way. While some of them fight pretty much every day, there are a few guys who just show up here to get the link from the video and then leave. Just in a few moments that say something View attachment 1575958
exactly, no idea what reason there is to fight about in here, but I guess it's possible to fight about everything (blabla missed deadlines, expectations, kinkshaming blabla) and some people like to do that?

axelbred

Dec 19, 2021

Sit down, kid. You're nothing but an entitled little freeloader.

axelbred

Dec 19, 2021
Imagine having the nerve to cry about waiting for two days, while you yourself aren't willing to give back anything. It's absolutely laughable that these kids consider themselves as vital parts of exposure while jacking off to jackerman's videos for free. Get real, you are just trying to rationalize your freeloading, nothing else. If everyone acted like you, there wouldn't be an incentive to create these videos. Creating them takes time and effort, paying is the compensation of that. It's not a charity. So stop being so fucking entitled if you're not giving jackerman back anything and be thankful you get stuff for free, because other people paid for it.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Wow really..... a creator gets attacked for DARING to expect his supporters to wait 2 days..... i am stunned.
I miss those days where it's about beasty vs. incest. That was fun. It's now about waiting for FREE CONTENT 2 days and bashing those who want to get paid for work? WOW..... just WOW

TomBoss

Nov 5, 2017

Imagine being this pressed about porn. Go outside and touch some grass, lmao.

kevork

Sep 30, 2018

Goodbye, friend. Your constant flooding of this thread will be sorely missed. Not.

Aug 21, 2021

THIS IS ART WHAT HAVE YOU SAID WISH MORE PEOPLE CAN UNDERSTAND...

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes